Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband (1901 Views)

The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong / The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Husband is a general name for men in a married relationship. But there are different types of them. Below here are the 10 different types of husband:

1. BACHELOR HUSBAND:
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.

2. ACIDIC HUSBAND:
Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.

3. SLAVE HUSBAND:
Want to be treated like Kings and treat Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.

4. GENERAL HUSBAND:
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and have more female friends.

5. DRY HUSBAND:
Very moody and stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and don't make the relationship enjoyable. Have no sense of humour.

6. PANADOL HUSBAND:
Use wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalize on that get relief from wife.

7. PARASITE HUSBAND:
Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Use wife's money on girlfriends. Not initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities.

8. BABY HUSBAND:
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.

9. VISITING HUSBAND:
Not always at home come as a visitor Provides family all material things but have no time for them.

10. CARING HUSBAND:
Caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.

For the Men, which one are YOU, and For the Women, which one is Yours, for single ladies which one do you want?

Everybody will choose number 10 though.... But I bet we aint dat common like dat. wink

You can still add yours!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by maynation(f): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Team Parasite husband coolcool

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
maynation: Team Parasite husband coolcool

Oh really?
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by maynation(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
yuzjet:

Oh really? what's their characteristics?
no be u write am ni ? tonguetongue
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
maynation: no be u write am ni ? tonguetongue

No mind me! Was a mistake.
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by deeobserver209(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
That's why marriage is not for kids.
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by maynation(f): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
deeobserver209: Marriage is not for kids.
some kids are far more wiser than u tho
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
deeobserver209: Marriage is not for kids.

Is dat another type of husband?
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
I will work on ten.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
NAIRALAND HUSBAND: Spends more time on Nairaland than with his family, or even his job.

I see a counter thread coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yungchop: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
#incase cheesy you know, useless topics been making FP since Aug 3rd 2014 .
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Meestique: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Doro-mega Husband!
The one that possess all the xteritics frm number 1 - 9.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Missmossy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
What an amusing list,lol@ acidic husband...always boiling!
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Houseofglam7: NAIRALAND HUSBAND: Spends more time on Nairaland than with his family, or even his job.

I see a counter thread coming.

Wow.... Nairaland husband indeed. Btw wait, seems u're talking from experience? Just saying. grin
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Missmossy: What an amusing list,lol@ acidic husband...always boiling!

Yes ☺º°˚˚°ºo, they does exist. Most of Dem are usually Chelsea fans. Try to always avoid Dem... ℓ☺ℓ

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by mumumugu(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
mumu husband ; spends stupidly on d wife.wife controls him

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
mumumugu: mumu husband ; spends stupidly on d wife.wife controls him

Hahah.... U're right ☺º°˚˚°ºo. Some husband are Mugun of d highest order. grin
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Seun(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by BoiledCorn: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Seun no close thread ooo

My account has spoil.
Please when I want to follow people it will not agree again.
I don understand angry
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2014
My husband is so Number10. That nigga is the real deal kiss
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: Seun no close thread ooo

My account has spoil.
I don understand angry
Me too. I don't understand either
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Olusanya333(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Well i'm not married nd last time i check i have no desire or vision of getting married in lyf
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by jieta: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Olusanya333: Well i'm not married nd last time i check i have no desire or vision of getting married in lyf
what a waste of enegy, strength and time
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by jieta: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2014
wishing to be number 10
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by ymdo(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: Seun no close thread ooo

My account has spoil.
I don understand angry
You again grin. If you continue like this, I will eventually fall in love with you. No kidding grin
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by jennylove7575(f): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Visiting husband is the best for me...it gives the woman room to bring other men to the house. Particularly if the woman married the man because of his money. See the grooves mehn...marriage go sweet die. As long as all material needs are being provided. The woman no go send.. grin
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by priscaoge(f): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2014
A thread for married men and womengringrin No wonder Kachisbarbie is heregringringrin

Anyway I still have to comment because I will soon join d forumcheesycheesy...No 10 is all I need in a husbandgrin So help me God!!!
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
priscaoge: A thread for married men and womengringrin No wonder Kachisbarbie is heregringringrin

Anyway I still have to comment because I will soon join d forumcheesycheesy...No 10 is all I need in a husbandgrin So help me God!!!
Lollll. You did the right thing by choosing one type. Let God know how to start packaging the man...

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by priscaoge(f): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lollll. You did the right thing by choosing one type. Let God know how to start packaging the man...
Yes ooo no time to check timegrincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
yuzjet:

Wow.... Nairaland husband indeed. Btw wait, seems u're talking from experience? Just saying. grin

Not at all.
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Tobilastik(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
story 4 d gods
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by sexymoma(f): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
KONJI HUSBAND: stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and don't make the relationship enjoyable but develop sense of humor whenever konji hook dem wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

caardiff / My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? / See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.