Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? (26264 Views)

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 / Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by Finepaparazy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Where are my Ladies and Guys..

Drop ur comments..
Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by ibizgirl(f): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Na wahoo unprotected sex in these days when the major challenge is not even pregnancy, what about HIV, STD and all what not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by tsmall(m): 1:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Here we go again..@Ibizgirl, why don't you just answer the question?

Back to the question; Antibiotics does not in anyway prevent pregnancy. @OP, but am sure safe sex does.

1 Like

Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by ibizgirl(f): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Why don't you say what you want to say, without my input bothering you.

tsmall: Here we go again..@Ibizgirl, why don't you just answer the question?

Back to the question; Antibiotics does not in anyway prevent pregnancy. @OP, but am sure safe sex does.
Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by tsmall(m): 1:10am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=ibizgirl]Why don't you say what you want to say, without my input bothering you.

Sorry no offence ma.
Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by ibizgirl(f): 1:25am On Sep 01, 2014
No qualms.

[quote author=tsmall][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by olorunthobby(f): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2014
ibizgirl: Na wahoo unprotected sex in these days when the major challenge is not even pregnancy, what about HIV, STD and all what not.

Answer question abeg joor
Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 01, 2014
And how do you intend to use it if I may ask?

Per oram?
Suppository?
Pessary?
Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by ibizgirl(f): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Why don't you try it and give us feed back based on personal experience.

olorunthobby:

Answer question abeg joor
Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by expert101(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
O boy u don enter wahalla... You better go for a test otherwise Nairaland go confuse you more.

And which illiterate advised you that ampiclox can prevent pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by amakajoe(f): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
MBA....no
Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by Bawss1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Everyday foolishness increases on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? by dOnLarich: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2014
expert101: O boy u don enter wahalla... You better go for a test otherwise Nairaland go confuse you more.

And which illiterate advised you that ampiclox can prevent pregnancy
. I wonder oo

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.