Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member (7433 Views)

19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member / Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Julius48: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
The crisis rocking the Christ Embassy Church is about to get messier as The Nigerian Times can reveal that Rev. Ken Oyakhilome, younger brother of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, founder of the Church has also been accused of fornication and adultery.

Last week, reports emerged in the media that Rev. Anita, wife of the charismatic and ‘pastorpreneuer,’ popularly known as Pastor Chris, had filed for divorce in the UK, citing ‘adultery’ and ‘unreasonable behaviour.’ As the news made the round, it was met with disbelief by members of the Christ Embassy Church who revere Pastor Chris and were in the dark on the marital crises facing the couple.

Now the scandal may even get worse. Pastor Chris’ younger brother, known in the Church circle as Rev. Ken, was alleged to have impregnated a South African lady, name withheld, a member of the Church in Randburg, Guateng, which is the headquarters of Christ Embassy, South Africa. Rev. Ken, used to be the regional pastor of Christ Embassy in charge of South Africa until a few years when he was transferred to the branch of the church in Texas, USA.
The Nigerian Times’s sources say the romance between Rev. Ken and the member was an open secret among members of the Church in South Africa and the alleged pregnancy of the lady was said to have ruffled feathers among the top echelons of church but was hushed in order to prevent a scandal. The lady, according to sources, aborted the child with the knowledge of leaders of the church.

READ MORE: http://www.iconweekly.com/breaking-oyakhilomes-brother-rev-ken-impregnates-south-african-member/

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
This is getting interesting gringringrin....I no blame the man cuz he is in a lair of beautiful girls. SA girls are damn pretty...la chicas kaliente.
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by lexychuks(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hian o! Worthless news... What's the latest on Ebola abeg?
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
If at all he impregnated her, did it happen today? These haters hv begun 2 find every rumour in other 2 further cause havok.

I aint supporting the act anyway.
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by slap1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Give the devil a room and he takes the entire house.
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Chanchit: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Una never see anything. I knw a guy from christ embachurch as my kid bro calls it, the guy who is a worker there impregnated two girls and he just continued with his duty as if nothing happened, so if the pastor no disturb hin worker if he/she does such, then the church should not disturb the pastor too when he do hin own, its just a norm in their church.
#f*ckf*ckf*ckway.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by rawpadgin(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2014
no matter what they do they cannot drag the name of my God in the mud
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Weah96: 2:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Only a man of God would enter a south African lady raw. The HIV rate in that region is the highest on the entire floating rock, if I'm not mistaken. It's almost like playing Russian roulette with a six shooter missing 5 bullets. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Weah96: 2:11am On Sep 01, 2014
rawpadgin: no matter what they do they cannot drag the name of my God in the mud

Your God is doing that all by himself, no help required. As long as he keeps talking to you and hiding from others, his name will be associated with horror and wickedness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Book Of Bible Stories. / Benny Hinn was in Nigeria! Redemption Camp, April 29-30 / 8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From The Destroyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.