Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member (5330 Views)

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Ken Nnamani Celebrates 67th Birthday Today! / Nigerian Breaks Jinx:First African Member Of The Board Of Governors Of WAML (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by TROVERTOPICO: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
CHRISTIANITY AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSRY,NO DIFFERENCE!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Mcbussy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
bnovative:
Learn to know when one is being sarcastic. What I wrote depict some of the excuses people make in favour of this immoral act. some will even urge that we pray for them to continue in this act of shame. I wanted them to listen to some of these excuses, if It is sensible.

My mistake then grin
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by bukatyne(f): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lilimax: Why do people bent on destroying the image of this family??.
Make una leave them alone abeg sad

But if they are guilty, then nobody is destroying their image

As you lay your bed, you lie on it

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by ifyalways(f): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2014
bnovative:
Is our daddy in the lord we're talking here o!
My daddy in the Lord? bawo

I gat no daddy in the lord or world,biko.
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by meekhat: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
bnovative: u people should mind ur business! please touch not my anointed o! He who has no sin should throw the first stone. More grace to our pastors. I blame the girl o! she went to seduce our pastor and got served. oh it was the devil o! * phew!!! in 2face voice: enter the place"*
It takes an immoral person to defend an immoral preacher. you need Jesus in your life bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TAN MEGA RALLY, Grand Finale, Abuja Live On Ait. / 10 Poorest States in Nigeria According To National Bureau Of Statistics / Oshiomole And Foreign wife Welcome A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.