Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever (26796 Views)

Infinix Zero 3 Review - Discussion Thread / Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
princeparis:

I was able to increase the application storage to 4gb by flashing a modified version of the OS. it also comes rooted and tweaked to run chrome without crashing.

can u give me the guidelines on How u flashed the OS and what are the added features?
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by princeparis(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
More or less just same OS but with a minor tweak to make it stable. On the original stock ROM it was reported that Google chrome kept crashing and the application storage is limited to 2gb. Chinese apps were also removed. it also comes rooted. I had a problem of trying to gain root privilege on original OS. you can check it out on freaktab.

1 Like

Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
princeparis:
More or less just same OS but with a minor tweak to make it stable. On the original stock ROM it was reported that Google chrome kept crashing and the application storage is limited to 2gb. Chinese apps were also removed. it also comes rooted. I had a problem of trying to gain root privilege on original OS. you can check it out on freaktab.

pls can u give me personal guidelines on How u flashed urs with the download link of the rom?
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by tonididdy(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2014
Dis is the only tablet company outside the sammy and iphone fam I can recommend for anyone

I curently use cubetalk 7x and its v.good.I just don't know how to rootmine so as to enjoy more features
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by princeparis(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2014
brightnelly:

pls can u give me personal guidelines on How u flashed urs with the download link of the rom?

http://www.gizchina.com/2014/09/28/cube-talk-9x-custom-rom-provides-root-app-memory-bug-fixes/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by princeparis(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2014
U wlc.
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by chidekings(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2014
hello,it takes more than 24hrs for my cube to have a full charge
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by Inkredible(m): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2014
chidekings:
With uninterrupted light?
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by chidekings(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2014
Inkredible:
With uninterrupted light?

yea,eventhough it lasts after charging
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by weezii(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2014
TYconcepts sells this tab on NL here for 35k then shipping price to anywhere in Nigeria even outside Nigeria. So its not upto 48k or even 39k as someone wants to sell a fairly. Used one.

Though the tab is of two versions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by tyconcepts(f): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2014
weezii:
TYconcepts sells this tab on NL here for 35k then shipping price to anywhere in Nigeria even outside Nigeria. So its not upto 48k or even 39k as someone wants to sell a fairly. Used one.

Thanks for the mention Weezii kiss

Yes...Yes...Yes!!!

Tyconcepts for your tabs (Cube talk 9x, Mi pad et others), phones (Oneplus One, Xiaomi, Elephone, THL, UMI, Doogee et all). Speed et delivery cum good prices available.

Dig deep...Go for gold....Say TYCONCEPTS.

1 Like

Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by milee: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=tyconcepts post=27461422]

Thanks for the mention Weezii kiss

Yes...Yes...Yes!!!

Tyconcepts for your tabs (Cube talk 9x, Mi pad et others), phones (Oneplus One, Xiaomi, Elephone, THL, UMI, Doogee et all). Speed et delivery cum good prices available.

Dig deep...Go for gold....Say TYCONCEPTS.[/quotCAN I GET EITHER TECLAST P98 OR CUBE T7 ?
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by Inkredible(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
chidekings:

yea,eventhough it lasts after charging
could be cus
1:u r not using the right charger
2: power is not D.C
3: Using it while charging
4: ummmm!!!!! Etc
Try switching off before charging and make sure its totally full before use. Yea it takes time to charge but 24 hours? That's too long.
How long does urs last after charging?
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by Inkredible(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
weezii:
www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order. Got mine from Thespecialone here on NL for NGN31700 (applying his recent awoof code, P-1300 which means u minus NGN1300 from the actual price of tablet or phone u see on the thread.) the 16gb version goes for NGN33k and the 32gb version for NGN38k without the code. grin grin grin. Apply the code and calculate the cost urself!
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by aieromon(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
chidekings:

Use only the OEM charger and avoid charging with a PC. If problem persists,you might have to do a factory reset.
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by chidekings(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
aieromon:

Use only the OEM charger and avoid charging with a PC. If problem persists,you might have to do a factory reset.

thanks,but how long does it suppose to use to charge
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by aieromon(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
chidekings:

The maximum number of hours it has taken mine to fully charge is 5hrs.
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by chidekings(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
aieromon:

wow,with the white cable it comes with
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by milee: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
aieromon:

PLS,KINDLY LET ME REACH YOU ON MAIL TODAY. MINE IS dvsdnl1811@gmail.com
OR SIMPLY I WISH A USER WILL ADD ME ON WHATSAPP, 08098891255. THIS IS A VITAL HELP PLS.
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2014
chidekings:

with my special CHARGER!!! mine takes about 3.5hrs to charge from 5% to 100% cuz I don't allow it go below 5%
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by chidekings(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2014
brightnelly:

with my special CHARGER!!! mine takes about 3.5hrs to charge from 5% to 100% cuz I don't allow it go below 5%

wow,pls what's the name of this special charger
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2014
chidekings:

wow,pls what's the name of this special charger

Original Blackberry tablet charger!

Bought it 2500!
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by princeparis(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
I am of to the market to get me a blackberry playbook charger. This is a nice development. Hope I will get the original at Slot.

@Brightnelly, where did you get the charger?
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
princeparis:
I am of to the market to get me a blackberry playbook charger. This is a nice development. Hope I will get the original at Slot.

@Brightnelly, where did you get the charger?

from one Hausa Guy that sells phone accessories at my area!!!

1 Like

Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by DNDROID(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
brightnelly:

from one Hausa Guy that sells phone accessories at my area!!!

masterly...
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2014
DNDROID:
masterly...
what
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by DNDROID(m): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2014
brightnelly:

what
I greet o.. nice keep it simple answer..
longest time o.. how are you flexing the you cube talk?
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
DNDROID:

I greet o.. nice keep it simple answer..
longest time o.. how are you flexing the you cube talk?

I'm still enjoying the tablet oooo!!! I couldn't ask for any other tablet other than this.

please How's the performance of that innjoo e1 power bank? I need a good and reliable power bank.

1 Like

Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by DNDROID(m): 5:31am On Nov 15, 2014
brightnelly:

I'm still enjoying the tablet oooo!!! I couldn't ask for any other tablet other than this.

please How's the performance of that innjoo e1 power bank? I need a good and reliable power bank.
its really good o...
according to many people..myself included
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by brightnelly(f): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
DNDROID:
its really good o...
according to many people..myself included

Ok!!! I need it in LAGOS! how much is the total costs?
Re: Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever by klens(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
I can get it for you at the rate of #38000 only with leather case including DHL express delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? / Nigerians To Pay 9% Tax On Calls, SMS, MMS, Data, Others / Gionee M2 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.