Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS (1176 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / See This? No-one Is Calling For The Beheading Of Infidels / We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Sad! Really sad!!!

What has become of humanity?

Well, I'll reserve my comments for now and say it all plain.

For those who don't know who James Foley is (or rather, was), a brief introduction:

James Foley was a freelance photojournalist who worked with/under GlobalPost; the very guys that reported Muammar Ghaddafi's killing LIVE and was a consistent reporter and updator on the Syrian Civil War currently going on.

To cut the story short, Foley was kidnapped by the infamous group known as the Islamic State (ISIS) and beheaded on August 19, 2014 which was displayed in a recorded video by ISIS which went viral. Please note that this was after asking America to pay a sum of 100 Million Euros as Ransom for his Freedom and of course life.

With such happening at this present age, it is a norm for condemnations to flood in from all directions, even from moderate muslims (as the case is with other terrorist attacks).

What do we get?

A Shocker!!!

Below are Tweets from Muslims on twitter defending the actions of ISIS, singing their praise:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-V6uiRxw9wSw/U_P2CN2XGQI/AAAAAAAAD5w/zF16zurTMjM/s1600/Foley1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NXDZYY0obQc/U_P2CMa60BI/AAAAAAAAD5M/U6iXUl-sCwc/s1600/Foley2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-k2LoKmdZmFQ/U_P2DNQ6E4I/AAAAAAAAD5g/FJrtFszah_A/s1600/Foley3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xQxCtAXsRFs/U_P2GHCcUmI/AAAAAAAAD5o/L84sTY9udWM/s1600/Foley5.jpg[/img]

See ehn, the pictures to plenty!

There are many of these Tweets: SEE MORE ANNOYING PICTURES

The point is, where is humanity heading to

Wallahi I dey vex!!!

I sincerely don't wanna say some things that will make some mods ban me so lemme just lock up!

Make I just observe as some people go rant now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by DonXavi(m): 2:10am On Sep 01, 2014
This is unbelievable!!!
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by maynation(f): 2:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Just tell them DOOM awaits them all
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by Gudiza(m): 2:48am On Sep 01, 2014
wait...is that the so called James Foley with the wide smile? He'd probably accepted his fate.... made peace with the creator.
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
It's really terrible mehn, these niggaz are animals.
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by abdulwastecx(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
The irony is human kill human for God... why can't God fight his war himself, if he is all powerful and all knowing.

ISIS are a danger to world security, those barbaric animal need to be put in jail
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by abdulwastecx(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gudiza: wait...is that the so called James Foley with the wide smile? He'd probably accepted his fate.... made peace with the creator.

this is barbaric.... no such thing as creator. those animal need to pay for their actions
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
abdulwastecx:

this is barbaric.... no such thing as creator. those animal need to pay for their actions

Correct guy!!

Those guys are animals!

It's only a dead god that needs to be fought for. But of course, god does not exist.
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by Gudiza(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Who knows for sure if creator exists or not? as long as he believes it, I only said so cos thats d only reason I fathom 4 his cheerful demenour in face of sure death (if thats him in that pic.)
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gudiza:
Well, thats d only reason I fathom 4 his cheerful demenour in face of sure death ...if thats him in that pic.

Hmmm look closely, I don't think that was a "smile." That looks more like talking; begging some men behind the camera or maybe because of the sun.
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by Gudiza(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Hmmm look closely, I don't think that was a "smile." That looks more like talking; begging some men behind the camera or maybe because of the sun.

Well, maybe. My understanding is that he had been in captivity for two years. If you imagine whats like being prisoner to those animals then you might understand how death can be a relief. At some point a man has to accept his fate.
Re: Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gudiza:

Well, maybe. My understanding is that he had been in captivity for two years. If you imagine whats like being prisoner to those animals then you might understand how death can be a relief. He could have even been hypnotised.
At some point all men have to accept their fate.

Hmmm..... You have a point.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses and their Pedophilia Palavar / Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul / 6 Men Christian Women Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.