Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Do People Prepare For The Day Of Marriage More Than Been Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Prepare For The Day Of Marriage More Than Been Married (484 Views)

What Binds A Marriage More? Love, Sex Or Friendship / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Prepare For The Day Of Marriage More Than Been Married by pacretus(m): 1:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Most people spend thier entire fotune preparing for the day of marriage forgeting that it is only a oneday thing ,but the real thing comes after th@ one day.
Re: Why Do People Prepare For The Day Of Marriage More Than Been Married by maynation(f): 2:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Who i go ask?? cool
Re: Why Do People Prepare For The Day Of Marriage More Than Been Married by freshness2020: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2014
They prefer pleasing the world than their marriage!
So unwise of them!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Are Wierd They Just Anonying No Wonder Most Of Them Suffer Later / The #1 Marriage Website For Nigerians Around The Globe! / Singles In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.