Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK (19236 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
shrekandfiona:
why No? It is possible. For the billing address, put your nigeria address the one same with your bank. For primary shipping address, put your USA address. Did same way and on ebay and paypal, my USA address shows confirmed shipping address.

All my purchases are shipped to my US address. Sellers on ebay ship to confirmed paypal address and as long as your US address is confirmed on paypal then no stress.

Are you trying to tell us that you do use your Nigeria ebay to ship to USA address?

Note that most USA sellers don't ship to address different from your billing address!

Anyway,I don't have Nigeria ebay but only have USA ebay which I've been using for so long.For that,I might not be able
to say much on the usage of Nigeria ebay since it is even new.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by shrekandfiona: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Are you trying to tell us that you do use your Nigeria ebay to ship to USA address?

Note that most USA sellers don't ship to address different from your billing address!

Anyway,I don't have Nigeria ebay but only have USA ebay which I've been using for so long.For that,I might not be able
yes Sir. I use my nigerian ebay and paypal account to purchase and ship to USA address. A lot of us do so successfully.

Please stop making it sound like a big deal. It isn't
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
tugrow: ok tanx, now can i add myus to my ebay account as my second shipping address

It appears this issue is generating some mixed reaction so i'm give my little contribution,
Yes you can change you shipping address to Shippyme or shoptomydoor or any other shipping company you use.

but that means editing your primary shipping address to that new one.

Most times it becomes an issue with confirmation as ebay always advises sellers to send goods to confirmed addresses so please ensure your shipping company will confirm your address when ebay calls or texts.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
shrekandfiona:
yes Sir. I use my nigerian ebay and paypal account to purchase and ship to USA address. A lot of us do so successfully.

Please stop making it sound like a big deal. It isn't

Hmm!You are funny like you are taking it personal already.Read my disclaimer above quoted below but one can't use USA ebay to ship to Nigeria except if they've enabled that since I've been running my own ebay before they allow Nigeria

presegsADESIDA:
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Aside from using "buy now" option on ebay,we also have make offer and bid options.
Is there anyone in here that is really good when it comes to winning bid?
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
ibnquasale: i bought a NEW samsung note 8 for about 43k (including shipping). thanks to presegsADESIDA and nano4him.

I have a question for u guys; is it possible to add the address of myus to my naija ebay account, considering the fact that i already have my verified naija address on the site

Congrats! I'm honoured to have bin of help

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
presegsADESIDA: Aside from using "buy now" option on ebay,we also have make offer and bid options.

yes OP I have won a few in my time
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tonjeola(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
presegsADESIDA: Aside from using "buy now" option on ebay,we also have make offer and bid options.
am good on bidding.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by shrekandfiona: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
tonjeola:
am good on bidding.
I am not good at bidding. How do you do it? For me I wait for like 2 mins to the end and start bidding but immediately I bid, higher bids come up so fast and I keep bidding but like a flash a higher bidder until it's up.

One occasion, I was left with like 5 secs to end and I placed a bid but in a flash a higher bid ended it. shocked

kindly explain how you do yours.

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
shrekandfiona:
I am not good at bidding. How do you do it? For me I wait for like 2 mins to the end and start bidding but immediately I bid, higher bids come up so fast and I keep bidding but like a flash a higher bidder until it's up.

One occasion, I was left with like 5 secs to end and I placed a bid but in a flash a higher bid ended it. shocked

Great question...Over to you tonjeola while I also contribute along the line.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2014
A big tanx to presegsADESIDA and other who have me in one way or the other in opening my paypal a/c, so now my quention is between amazon and ebay which one is the most realiable, and pls how do we identify a real seller in the both site?
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by kentochi(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2014
following this thread
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2014
tugrow: A big tanx to presegsADESIDA and other who have me in one way or the other in opening my paypal a/c, so now my quention is between amazon and ebay which one is the most realiable, and pls how do we identify a real seller in the both site?

They are both ok and good but my observation is that you can get things cheaply on ebay than amazon.
The bidding feature on ebay even makes it promising.

You can't believe that my laptop that I got for $1,080 with over 200$ discount on ebay early this year has no discount when I checked it on amazon as it was over $1,400.That is that to give you some insights.

To know a real seller,check the year he/she has been on the site,his/her rating percentage and all also feedbacks be it negative,neutral and positive ones to know what buyers are saying about the product itself.You can even focus on the feedback(s) received so far on the product you want to purchase.
You can throw even a standard question to the seller to know how fast he/she will respond professionally.
By doing all the listed things above,I'm sure you will be able to know the status of the seller.

Best! !!
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Great question...Over to you tonjeola while I also contribute along the line.

Still expecting you please tonjeola to attend to shrekandfiona request or should I take over to show everyone the tactic I do use to virtually win any bid on ebay!
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tonjeola(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Still expecting you please tonjeola to attend to shrekandfiona request or should I take over to show everyone the tactic I do use to virtually win any bid on ebay!
ok. sorry for keeping you and shrekandfiona waiting, expecting my update soon, am watching a trade
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by dasanchez1(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

u can show us the way alongside Tonjeola.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by chidekings(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls when ur order starts showing at nipost tracking site,does that mean the order has arrived?
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by debbydee(f): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ghana prints for sale contact 08185391880 BB pin 25d43f96.

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by debbydee(f): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
quite affordable Ghana prints
You can reach us on 08185391880 BB pin 25d43f96.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
dasanchez1: u can show us the way alongside Tonjeola.

Ok...No problem but let's wait for his update while I support.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
chidekings: pls when ur order starts showing at nipost tracking site,does that mean the order has arrived?

I don't use NIPOST but others using it or must have used it before can assist you with that.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
tugrow: A big tanx to presegsADESIDA and other who have me in one way or the other in opening my paypal a/c, so now my quention is between amazon and ebay which one is the most realiable, and pls how do we identify a real seller in the both site?

O boy congrats
Amazon is a supermarket you go in see what you want and pay and get it. you can review the item and check peoples review on the ITEM but you are basically shopping from Amazon.

In ebay you are buying from someone advertising/marketing his product on ebay and for those of us outside Nigeria we can buy and sell on ebay (for now Nigerians can only buy), Ebay appears cheaper because you actually interact with the seller/owner of the item you are buying.
Ebay uses there own private pay system called Paypal.

For knowing a good seller on ebay check the persons review his buy and sell history but on Amazon its actually the product review that you are checking O!
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
shrekandfiona:

[color=#990000][/color] Bids are funny most times people are trying to bid little gaps above the current bids what you don't realize is that their are automatic bids which are designed most times to help push the price to a value the person who placed them wants to pay for them what you need to do is when you see a product you want and let say the current bid is $25 don't just follow the prompt price and bid place your own price when you are the highest bidder you'll get a notice telling you that you are the current highest bidder. Alternatively you can set automatic bid and hope no one values it more then you do. If you need to know how to sett the auto bid let me know or call me on 089 (I may not answer immediately but i'll likely call back pls only shrekandfiona) .

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by dasanchez1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

nice one. Many are benefiting from these your thread o. God bless your hustle and also to those contributors in the house.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tonjeola(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

na u get thread, am only supporting.
so start, am behind u, this na public forum, some dudes are here to create ebooks, so make dem no use my head make money
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by shrekandfiona: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
nano4him:

[color=#990000][/color] Bids are funny most times people are trying to bid little gaps above the current bids what you don't realize is that their are automatic bids which are designed most times to help push the price to a value the person who placed them wants to pay for them what you need to do is when you see a product you want and let say the current bid is $25 don't just follow the prompt price and bid place your own price when you are the highest bidder you'll get a notice telling you that you are the current highest bidder. Alternatively you can set automatic bid and hope no one values it more then you do. If you need to know how to sett the auto bid let me know or call me on 08038215559 (I may not answer immediately but i'll likely call back pls only shrekandfiona) .
Thank you so much Sir for taking out time to explain the process. Kindly remove your number please to avoid scam mails/ phonecalls from shrekandfiona clones.

I appreciate your willingness to help, it was self explanatory. Gracias
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by shrekandfiona: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
tonjeola:
so start, am behind u, this na public forum, some dudes are here to create ebooks, so make dem no use my head make money
lol
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tonjeola(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
shrekandfiona:
lol
Bro na true, do u know i received update from someone on how to import from uk/us the same step nano4him gave up here, TO his mind, his teaching me what i even knew more than him
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tonjeola(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
chidekings: pls when ur order starts showing at nipost tracking site,does that mean the order has arrived?
this shows that ur order already in Lagos and on it's way to ur location
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2014
tonjeola:

Ok but no matter how,your brain can't be stolen.Alot of paypal guides that I've written online when it comes to operating USA PayPal as a Nigerian and some people have have written ebook from it but still,they can't stand whereever I'm talking on PayPal operating PayPal.
Experience you have in the field can't be stolen and moreover,that shows you are a wealth creator as well.

Back to how to win bid,you need to be watching and studying it via PC and on mobile phone both having relatively fast and reliable internet connection.
Brb! !!
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Ok but no matter how,your brain can't be stolen.Alot of paypal guides that I've written online when it comes to operating USA PayPal as a Nigerian and some people have have written ebook from it but still,they can't stand whereever I'm talking on PayPal operating PayPal.
Experience you have in the field can't be stolen and moreover,that shows you are a wealth creator as well.

Back to how to win bid,you need to be watching and studying it via PC and on mobile phone both having relatively fast and reliable internet connection.
Brb! !!

Presegs I beg to differ you don't actually need to be watching and studying ur bid every moment, that's too tedious all you have to do is use the max bid platform to activate ur automatic bid and if your max bid is out bid u'll be notified immediately.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tonjeola(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
nano4him:

Presegs I beg to differ you don't actually need to be watching and studying ur bid every moment, that's too tedious all you have to do is use the max bid platform to activate ur automatic bid and if your max bid is out bid u'll be notified immediately.
if you use this tactic, 1. you will increase the bid price too high,
2. it will make you spend above your target burget, if you really like what you see, remember, you are not the only one bidding on the item.
for example, i won 5600 mAh power bank 2 days ago @ $1.85,
and blackberry bold 5 @ $43 respectively.
this my tactic:
1. check the item, click on watch and close my browser, once it under 24 hrs, ebay send me mail notification on item am watching, once @10 hrs receive another, like that, once remain 5 minutes, i will put on my system, i will be back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. / How To Build Your Business From Scratch / Reject Dirty Naira Notes From The Bank- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.