Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Boko Haram Funded Through CBN- Australian Hostage Negotiator Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Funded Through CBN- Australian Hostage Negotiator Says (572 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Funded Through CBN- Australian Hostage Negotiator Says by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 01, 2014
It appears Australian hostage negotiator Dennis Stephen isn't done making outrageous and some would say 'eye-opening' claims. Just a day after he claimed that former Borno state Gov, Alimodu Sheriff and an unnamed retired army chief are sponsors of Boko Haram, he's now claiming that the insurgent group if funded through the CBN. In an interview with TheCable, Stephen claimed a senior official of the CBN handles the financial transactions of the sect group. This is what he said below...

"One of the biggest of suppliers of arms and military uniforms to the JAS (Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad, better known as Boko Haram) currently lives in Cairo, Egypt. He is the recipient of money sent by political sponsors from Nigeria. The funds go through the CBN’s financial system and appear to be a legal transaction. Meanwhile, the CBN official who handles the funding is an uncle to three of those arrested in connection with the Nyanya bombings. The three boys lived with him. They were arrested by the SSS (Department of State Security) after the bombings but they do not seem to have been interrogated about their uncle in CBN. Or if they have given up information about their uncle then the SSS has not moved against him." Stephen said Continue...

"Also, a senior official of CBN, who recently left the bank, was very close to Sodiq Aminu Ogwuche, the mastermind of the Nyanya bombings who also schooled in Sudan. Boko haram commanders said Ogwuche’s wife used to visit this top official in his office at the headquarters of the bank in Abuja before the Nyanya bombings. They were very close,” Davis said. He said he is speaking out now because he feels the Federal government is doing little in the rescue of the missing Chibok girls "I have three daughters. I just cannot stand the thought of what those girls are passing through. I have spoken to an escapee who described how she was being raped for 40 days by militants. I can’t stand it. It is heart-breaking. Nigerian authorities must act decisively now,” he said

Source: http://lindaikeji..in/2014/08/boko-haram-funded-through-cbn.html#more

Re: Boko Haram Funded Through CBN- Australian Hostage Negotiator Says by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Dis guy is being fed stories 2 to cause imminent disarray in the polity. Thanks to the CIA.
Re: Boko Haram Funded Through CBN- Australian Hostage Negotiator Says by Edenitis(m): 3:04am On Sep 01, 2014
The report contains very specific and damning allegations and all you can say is call up CIA? you most certainly are a sympathiser to the villains. You will all be exposed and deposed in due time.
Re: Boko Haram Funded Through CBN- Australian Hostage Negotiator Says by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Edenitis: The report contains very specific and damning allegations and all you can say is call up CIA? you most certainly are a sympathiser to the villains. You will all be exposed and deposed in due time.
Read through this then u'll get a better insight why its CIA, its nt conspiracy theory or one thought from som1's head, its fact https://www.nairaland.com/1880819/how-us-plans-dismember-nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1880814/boko-haram-cia-covert-operation

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines / Our Children Rape Us, Imo Christian Mothers Cry Out / I Tamed ‘leopard Of Port Harcourt’ Rotimi Amaechi– AIG Joseph Mbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.