Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets (42920 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets by nke001: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
eleojo23: For some time now, the nation of Nigeria suffereth violence and only the violent can bring the situation under control. We have no other choice since they have refused to listen to reason.

Is that the 9ja's Version of Matt 11:12 ?
Re: Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
EroZA: Lol...

you will be sacrificed to the gods mate

Gods my effing bottom. I have been saying it I am Atheist and anything about gods in any of your posts makes me to look down on you.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 03, 2014
You can look down on me as much as you can...your fellow country man said it clearly that you are a disgrace to your nation therefore you should be sacrificed to the gods in order to stop BH insurgencies...i see you did not understand what that fellow was trying to say ,in simpler terms he was telling you that you are embarrassing the Nigerian nation with your posts Mr civilized..

all4naija: Gods my effing bottom. I have been saying it I am Atheist and anything about gods in any of your posts makes me to look down on you.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets by jpphilips(m): 4:14am On Sep 07, 2014
uboma:

Wo told you that our boys have better arms than the Boko haram boys? Do you know that these boko haram boys are well funded? Why do you think our boys are deserting the battle field? Truth be told, our Government has failed to equip them for such battles.

Only if you understood the post in quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.