Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders (14129 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by nikkyshyne(f): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
olubukato: [img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140831/20/dGEQ0p2sAId6szBPTVHCy4/output_UPTjtP.gif[/img]
This is so sweet. How very thoughtful of you. Joyful new month my darling kiss
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by JustCare: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
stellah911: my birth day 11 september
*whispers into her ear, i am 12th* smiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by JustCare: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
vonn: September, my month!
30th, my day!!

Lord, I bow!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by hameen11: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Princesszoe: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dear poster, i say a big amen to that your prayer and also wish those born on ist of september the very best this month. Happy new month seun. Happy new month nairalanders.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
It's my mom's 1st year remembrance cry cry cry and my birthday month smiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by mahleeq(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
cool offers

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Emmaesty: Bad boy wink wink
Na you tempt me niwink
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Caseless: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
olubukato: [img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140831/20/dGEQ0p2sAId6szBPTVHCy4/output_UPTjtP.gif[/img]

IrishKez, FrankySnow, sparkleboy(m), xynerise(m), ochon, lertee(f), ebamma(m), uzoexcel(m), sholasholala(f), Creamish(f), Triczchic(f), jobsat34(m), Tgirl4real(f), GentleMimi, softsparkyy(f), Dolcilicious(f), BecaciaBarbie(f), nikkyshyne(f), Mondisweets, Truckpusher(m), caseless, lynpetra(f), ivyy(f), KelvinGraphics(m), obayaya(m), cdamsel(f), MzMariah(f), Elantracey, jbluv55, idowuogbo, teeo, agybabe, caracta, shoefreak..................And to all Nlanders....
brother!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2014

IrishKez, FrankySnow, sparkleboy(m), xynerise(m), ochon, lertee(f), ebamma(m), uzoexcel(m), sholasholala(f), Creamish(f), Triczchic(f), jobsat34(m), Tgirl4real(f), GentleMimi, softsparkyy(f), Dolcilicious(f), BecaciaBarbie(f), nikkyshyne(f), Mondisweets, Truckpusher(m), caseless, lynpetra(f), ivyy(f), KelvinGraphics(m), obayaya(m), cdamsel(f), MzMariah(f), Elantracey, jbluv55, idowuogbo, teeo, agybabe, caracta, shoefreak..................And to all Nlanders....
Happy new month Shuga kiss
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 02, 2014
iceberylin: Happy New month to all my NL friends listed below

xsenga
Emmaesty
missstella
desdichando
kelvinraphics
heanyi40(sorry its coming latewink)
huan
onihaxy
mad
wishing you the Best!!!
Happy new month boss
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by blezynetym(f): 5:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Amen to those prayers. HBD to all my nairalanders born dis month. All our dreams will come to pass. HBD to me in advance.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Padsall: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Really nice information's and useful thanks for this great effort..
Cccam Server
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by chemicaljohnny50: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Happy new month may God give us
S» success
E» excitement
P» promotion
T» tangible provision
E» excellence
M» miracles
B» blessings
E» everlasting joy
R» result (Good result of our labour)
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Happy New Month to you too!!!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Dolcilicious(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2014

Thanks luff kiss tonguewink
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2014

Jbluv55..................And to all Nlanders....

One Love sire smiley. Thanks a lot for the wishes cool.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by GentleMimi: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2014

..................And to all Nlanders....
Thank you.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Onyenna(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2014
iceberylin: Happy New month to all my NL friends... wishing you the Best!!!

iceberylin bụ kwa Arọbam! Happy New month bro..... desdichando, onihaxy, madness.com, Moneyhungry = men nọ n'ogbe! unu ncha niile bụ kwa Arọbam.... Happy New Month Y'all...... Peace!
Mprex nwa ọma, Happy new month....

Oga @ d top.......Mr. Seun, happy new month....May God continue to Reward you in Jesus Name I pray, Amen!....
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Mprex(f): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Onyenna:

iceberylin bụ kwa Arọbam! Happy New month bro..... desdichando, onihaxy, madness.com, Moneyhungry = men nọ n'ogbe! unu ncha niile bụ kwa Arọbam.... Happy New Month Y'all...... Peace!
Mprex nwa ọma, Happy new month....

Oga @ d top.......Mr. Seun, happy new month....May God continue to Reward you in Jesus Name I pray, Amen!....
api new month brother kiss
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2014
i know you got my Back grin
[quote
author=Onyenna]

iceberylin bụ kwa Arọbam! Happy New month bro...May God continue to
Reward you in Jesus Name I pray, Amen!....[/quote]
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by mstik(f): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
@odunharry
you too smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn 5gb For N50 And 20gb For N200 / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / scam alert don't update gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.