Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. (1067 Views)

How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. by doctorofgirls(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2014
We boys all have issues with girls ,but the most important problem is on how to know d signs she is sending u or green light of dating
1)She will call u numerous times
2)Even if u are in borno ,she wil try to get to ur location
3)She will be crying ,if u insult her a little
4)U need not empyty ur wallet before she spread d puna 4 u
More coming soon
Re: Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. by starpon1: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2014
by giving her 10k to plait her hair and return it and say thanks i only need 1k
Re: Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Consider her for marriage grin
starpon1: by giving her 10k to plait her hair and return it and say thanks i only need 1k
Re: Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. by smithhiles: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014
You know she really likes you when she is interested in being introduced to your friends and family members. She wants to know the people around you because she intends to stick around for a long time.

sugar daddies

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! / Dirty Abbreviations. That Teens Do Even Parent Can't Uncover / Real Talk For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.