Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! (3998 Views)

Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by kahal29: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2014
It was a bad day for Gov­ernor Theodore Amaefule Orji, as he assembled a battery of illustrious per­sonalities to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the cre­ation of Abia State in Umua­hia last Wednesday.

Rather than effusive prais­es, what came the way of the governor were a censure from no less a person than multi-billionaire, Chief Arthur Eze, who told the gathering dead pan that, “Abia State stinks.” Venue was the Michael Okpara Auditorium in Umuahia, the state capital, where the gov­ernor had gathered illustrious citizens of the state, some of whom were to be given awards to mark the 23rd anniversary. In the session of comments that preceded the awards ceremony, Chief Eze was recognised to speak, and what he said, sent cold chill running down the spines of majority of the peo­ple, particularly the governor. “Abia is stinking,” Eze, be­lieved to have the largest oil bloc in Africa, bellowed. The audience was stupefied in shock, but more was to come. “Right from the Abia Tower in Umuahia, the rot hits you.

Abia State is now the dirtiest in the country. Garbage every­where, along with bad roads. The people are really suffering, and you see it in their faces. Are there no elders in Abia again? If so, what are they do­ing? What are the senators, the members of House of Repre­sentatives and other elected people doing? Nothing.” Then, pointedly, Chief Eze told the governor: “If you do not know what to do again, please write to Presi­dent Goodluck Jonathan, and let him come to your aid. Abia State needs help.” Having given the gather­ing a piece of his mind, Eze dropped the microphone on the floor, and walked out. It was a dazed Governor Orji who jerked himself out of stupor, and tried to rationalise what Arthur Eze had said. He told the crowd that the man was referring to the collapsed Port Harcourt / Aba Express­way, which is a federal road. But the explanation sounded hollow to the governor him­self, and after some time, he left the venue of the ceremo­ny, without taking questions from journalists, as such oc­casion would have demanded. Speaking on the incident, an associate of Chief Eze, told Daily Sun that the state of Abia State was really dispirit­ing, with decay and despon­dency everywhere. “I am sure most of the dignitaries qui­etly agreed with Chief Eze, only that they could not do so openly. One must commend Chief Eze’s courage for being bold enough to speak out. Not many people can do so today. In Abia State today, there is the son of one of the elected of­ficials, called The Wind, who is like a terror. He silences all opposition and deals ruthlessly with anyone in opposition to the government. So, not many people can speak out. But we must commend Chief Eze for his boldness and conviction.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=79662

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by chinasaekperem: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2014
kahal29: It was a bad day for Gov­ernor Theodore Amaefule Orji, as he assembled a battery of illustrious per­sonalities to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the cre­ation of Abia State in Umua­hia last Wednesday.

Rather than effusive prais­es, what came the way of the governor were a censure from no less a person than multi-billionaire, Chief Arthur Eze, who told the gathering dead pan that, “Abia State stinks.” Venue was the Michael Okpara Auditorium in Umuahia, the state capital, where the gov­ernor had gathered illustrious citizens of the state, some of whom were to be given awards to mark the 23rd anniversary. In the session of comments that preceded the awards ceremony, Chief Eze was recognised to speak, and what he said, sent cold chill running down the spines of majority of the peo­ple, particularly the governor. “Abia is stinking,” Eze, be­lieved to have the largest oil bloc in Africa, bellowed. The audience was stupefied in shock, but more was to come. “Right from the Abia Tower in Umuahia, the rot hits you.

Abia State is now the dirtiest in the country. Garbage every­where, along with bad roads. The people are really suffering, and you see it in their faces. Are there no elders in Abia again? If so, what are they do­ing? What are the senators, the members of House of Repre­sentatives and other elected people doing? Nothing.” Then, pointedly, Chief Eze told the governor: “If you do not know what to do again, please write to Presi­dent Goodluck Jonathan, and let him come to your aid. Abia State needs help.” Having given the gather­ing a piece of his mind, Eze dropped the microphone on the floor, and walked out. It was a dazed Governor Orji who jerked himself out of stupor, and tried to rationalise what Arthur Eze had said. He told the crowd that the man was referring to the collapsed Port Harcourt / Aba Express­way, which is a federal road. But the explanation sounded hollow to the governor him­self, and after some time, he left the venue of the ceremo­ny, without taking questions from journalists, as such oc­casion would have demanded. Speaking on the incident, an associate of Chief Eze, told Daily Sun that the state of Abia State was really dispirit­ing, with decay and despon­dency everywhere. “I am sure most of the dignitaries qui­etly agreed with Chief Eze, only that they could not do so openly. One must commend Chief Eze’s courage for being bold enough to speak out. Not many people can do so today. In Abia State today, there is the son of one of the elected of­ficials, called The Wind, who is like a terror. He silences all opposition and deals ruthlessly with anyone in opposition to the government. So, not many people can speak out. But we must commend Chief Eze for his boldness and conviction.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=79662
yap, tell them the truth, I smell a revolution of abia in 2015, this kind of comment is good for abia, it will make the next governor stand-up to its responsibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by asadike(f): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2014
abeg.front page tins. We nid 2 join arthur eze to speak out against dis filth in my belovd brethren state. Abia state

4 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by chinasaekperem: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Mod, ngwakwe, mynd44, seun, I recommend a front page for this thread, TA orji sycophants need to be seeing this, front page please.

5 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2014
ochendo is the worst governor ever. the schools der are in ruins. d roads ruins. pple cannot talk because dey will be kidnap. a teacher in d school i served der who was fightin for teachers welfare. said his wife was called on fone to warn her husband or she will becom a widow. yuck

6 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2014
this is the kind of thing I like to be seeing on nairaland.. kudos to Arthur 1000

4 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by estyvino(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2014
I have said this before in this forum. Abia State has no governor! The president should take note.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by phantom(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2014
halleluyah! someone finally tells that hobbit the truth.
8years of sorrow and deprivation.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by koboko69: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2014
And the useless Governor can never make any statement without mentioning Orji Kalu, who obviously was better of than him.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by JOETYNO: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Abia a state in shackles and shadow
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by peleson: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Abia is the most backward state. TA orji is going back to prison afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Donmarrius: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2014
I do tell him the worst,on his facebook page,and what they did was to block me.
Let me say this,anybody that supports this rot in Abia,must die!!!

We must cease from electing old men like T.A Orji and his counterpart in Abakiliki.
They are old and cluessless.

I always blame Abians,for not learning the had way.

Let me say this,if Abians get it wrong in 2015,then,you all must be in stone age.
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by omenka(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Theodore Orji and Suswam Gabriel are the worst governors in the history of this country!!!

Aba is supposed to be a Dubai of sorts but that grand patron of Association of Native Doctors wouldn't let the place grow!!

Abians would do Nigeria a monumental disservice if they send this man to the senate!
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Collynzo16: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
I like how people are now openly talking about the decay in Abia and Aba in particular.
Things will soon get better.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Is good Arthur Eze made those comments in his presence. I wish I was there to see the monkey { orji} drowned in absolute shame. That man shud be picked up by Efcc after his tenure. Vissionless ape who call him self Ochendo
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by 7lives: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2014
They shall know the truth and it shall set them free, with the way the easterners all over the net are downplaying the performance of SW governors one would think that the SE is the next thing after Hong Kong. So its all envy and hatred, if SE is not moving SW should remain stagnant abi?, no wonder so much bad publicity for SW especially Tinunbu, Fashola and Aregbesola coming from their wicked ends awon omo ati oko was ba ile je, it shall not be well with the wicked.

3 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
T.A Orji feels that by ignoring the city of ABA and frustrating people in ariaria market that they will move to the nonsense market he built in umuahia. The man is worst than devil. Aurthur Eze told him the plain truth.

Orji Uzor Kalu was 100% Better than T.A Orji. Thief A Orji has the score of zero, He will surely return to prison once he is out. Abia State doesn't have any house of assembly, T.A Orji and His son are everything in Abia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2014
I know your yorobafolks will be clicking likes for your post but am advising you to desist from tribalizing this thread now before it will be turned on your head.

This is an Igbothread meant to criticize an Igboleader, the statement was done not by a yorobaman but an Igboman, why are you bringing Southwest on the table now, do you want picturewar to start, must you juxtapose?

Inasmuch as Aba is bad she is miles ahead of all the wooden Ibadam bridges and oshogbo mudhouses without toilet and bathrooms where people bath outside and sh1t inside nylon.

Is Aba worst that Ijora Badia, Ajegunle, Okomaiko, Oshodi, Ipaja Ayobo, Maroko et al that have Fashola as the governor?

Is Aba worst that dirty and slum Ibadan and Oshogbo?

When your yorobass are collecting parboiled rice and odourless fufu to vote in thugs and miscreants yet nobody was talking, Abians didnt collect anything from anybody and everybody is talking and criticizing, your here with your mudhouse and slum mentality trying to tribalize a rational and objective thread.

Try take any tribal shot here again and see the table turn on your head with dirty pictures of Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadam and Oshogbo

7lives: They shall know the truth and it shall set them free, with the way the easterners all over the net are downplaying the performance of SW governors one would think that the SE is the next thing after Hong Kong. So its all envy and hatred, if SE is not moving SW should remain stagnant abi?, no wonder so much bad publicity for SW especially Tinunbu, Fashola and Aregbesola coming from their wicked ends awon omo ati oko was ba ile je, it shall not be well with the wicked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Arthur Eze is real courageous man • He tells it as it is • •

2 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Donmarrius: I do tell him the worst,on his facebook page,and what they did was to block me.
Let me say this,anybody that supports this rot in Abia,must die!!!

We must cease from electing old men like T.A Orji and his counterpart in Abakiliki.
They are old and cluessless.

I always blame Abians,for not learning the had way.

Let me say this,if Abians get it wrong in 2015,then,you all must be in stone age.
May I have his facebook page, that man deserves general beating by all Ndi Abia, biko I need it sharperly
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by uch12(f): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Eze n' Ukpo Dunukofia!! Great man.. Ego amaka ma shi..

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by abagoro(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Arthur Ezeh is a useless thief and 419 king pin. He was known as Arthur 1000 during his criminal days. As an Igbo man at the corridors of powerand knowing fully well that it is Jonathan's duty to do those roads, why did he avoid blaming Jonathan but poured the entire blame on Orji. Igbos are very useless people and I'm sure they will as usual allow this re-knowned armed robber get away with this bull-ish.

Theodore Orji is a bad leader but Goodluck Jonathan is a devil for abandoning all federal roads in the Southeast to decay beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
I passed through Abia to Owerri 3 weeks ago, and I can agree that Abia State stinks. The funniest scenes are the billboards of 'Ochendo' loitering the entire place.

Abia State has gone below par.
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2014
abagoro: Arthur Ezeh is a useless thief and 419 king pin. He was known as Arthur 1000 during his criminal days. As an Igbo man at the corridors of powerand knowing fully well that it is Jonathan's duty to do those roads, why did he avoid blaming Jonathan but poured the entire blame on Orji. Igbos are very useless people and I'm sure they will as usual allow this re-knowned armed robber get away with this bull-ish.

Theodore Orji is a bad leader but Goodluck Jonathan is a devil for abandoning all federal roads in the Southeast to decay beyond redemption.
You're a very stu_pid being!! What kinda senseless post is this??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Kponkwem(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Thank God for previous administrations, Abia would have been worse than it is now. How do u expect a selfish Gov T.A. Orji, who is busy collecting peoples lands at gun-point for his various estates to deliver?

This is a man who was brought out from prison to be made a governor. Abia is in ruins because Abians do not revolt. The elites in PDP etc were all settled each with N200m so they look the other way while T.A and his family continue the looting spree.

He uses useless boulders to demarcate existing narrow roads and call it dualisation. He does poor asphalting on already decrepit portions of few roads and call it road reconstruction. Imagine the mud-huts he built as markets in Ubani, Umuahia in an era where a mere LG in neighbouring Rivers State build Shopping Plazas/Malls complete with infrastructure.

No more old man in Abia politics! #AbiaMustBeRescued

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by BOAR: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Comment like this gladdens heart.

It's not every time you see courageous people that can speak the truth to power..at great personal inconvenience and risk.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by SUBMARINE: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
The governor is a failure but the billionaire is a greater failure.
What has he as a billionaire done for Abia starting from Industrialization to education.
Some people who criticize are worst culprits especially when they have the grace to make an impact

Finally Abia will prosper when they give the Ngwas the seat of power. Its unfortunate that we believe development can spring up out of social injustice.
Imo and of recent Anambra, has adopted power rotation what is Abia waiting for
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
abagoro: Arthur Ezeh is a useless thief and 419 king pin. He was known as Arthur 1000 during his criminal days. As an Igbo man at the corridors of powerand knowing fully well that it is Jonathan's duty to do those roads, why did he avoid blaming Jonathan but poured the entire blame on Orji. Igbos are very useless people and I'm sure they will as usual allow this re-knowned armed robber get away with this bull-ish.

You are an I.DIOT....big one for that matter, How did Jonathan come into play here, I thought you are an old man with common sense, I am from Abia, Umuahia precisely, so TA Orji is a closer brother to me than you but TA Orji is the worst thing to happen to Abians.... Ikwuano do not have Road. Have you asked why the Roads in Akwa Ibom are all tarred, is it that FG remember Akwa Ibom More than Abia or TA and his cronies are criminals who do not know how politics at the center are being played, only interested in squandering state fund. The same reason you ve been blaming GEJ for Okorocha's undoings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2014

This post is the definition of stupidity and emptiness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by LasGidiOwner: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Is Arthur a worse criminal than Okorosha your useless incompetent governor? I still maintain that Orji is far better than Okorosha anytime any day. Okoro has incurred the debt of over 200billion still yet we cannot see anywhere the money way spent, but on the other hand Orji has not borrowed a dime but we can at least see something on the ground even though small.

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by SUBMARINE: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014

You started well but finished unwisely
What concerns GEJ and this post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help / Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal / Most White People think Africa Is Slum, My Experience With A Ukrainian Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.