Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! (3999 Views)

Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by ihedinobi2: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
In his first term, it was OUK's mother that bewitched him and prevented him from doing anything in Abia State. In his second, it is federal road. Abia State has an irresponsible government.
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by 7lives: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
IgboMonk: I know your yorobafolks will be clicking likes for your post but am advising you to desist from tribalizing this thread now before it will be turned on your head.

This is an Igbothread meant to criticize an Igboleader, the statement was done not by a yorobaman but an Igboman, why are you bringing Southwest on the table now, do you want picturewar to start, must you juxtapose?

Inasmuch as Aba is bad she is miles ahead of all the wooden Ibadam bridges and oshogbo mudhouses without toilet and bathrooms where people bath outside and sh1t inside nylon.

Is Aba worst that Ijora Badia, Ajegunle, Okomaiko, Oshodi, Ipaja Ayobo, Maroko et al that have Fashola as the governor?

Is Aba worst that dirty and slum Ibadan and Oshogbo?

When your yorobass are collecting parboiled rice and odourless fufu to vote in thugs and miscreants yet nobody was talking, Abians didnt collect anything from anybody and everybody is talking and criticizing, your here with your mudhouse and slum mentality trying to tribalize a rational and objective thread.

Try take any tribal shot here again and see the table turn on your head with dirty pictures of Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadam and Oshogbo

All the rubbish you typed here are no longer news after all you and your ilks have always called SW south wastes, the question I'm asking is if your end is as filthy as South West why are you guys not making so much noise about it like y'all are weeping and gnashing your filthy teeth over South West problems like y'all don't have any.
Don't try to take me too serious 'cause if you do, you might need to see your doctor for HBP treatment afterwards
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
7lives:

All the rubbish you typed here are no longer news after all you and your ilks have always called SW south wastes, the question I'm asking is if your end is as filthy as South West why are you guys not making so much noise about it like y'all are weeping and gnashing your filthy teeth over South West problems like y'all don't have any.
Don't try to take me too serious 'cause if you do, you might need to see your doctor for HBP treatment afterwards
west not waste!
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Eke40seven(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
ferdimako:
west not waste!
Ferdimako my friend, so you are still working for the Grammar Police. Where have you been? We've been looking for you.
You resigned or were relieved of your duties in the 'German visa and travel' thread.

However, I think the Guy intentionally used the word, 'waste' for 'west' in his write up as a way of mimicking the derogatory expression of the term by some people as he subtly pointed out.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by 7lives: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Eke40seven:
Ferdimako my friend, so you are still working for the Grammar Police. Where have you been? We've been looking for you.
You resigned or were relieved of your duties in the 'German visa and travel' thread.

However, I think the Guy intentionally used the word, 'waste' for 'west' in his write up as a way of mimicking the derogatory expression of the term by some people as he subtly pointed out.

Those easterners are like a giant size generator with a bad shaft, the only thing you'll get is noise.
My brother just returned from this Abia state, he was there for the national youth service orientation programme, in fact we have to do everything within our power to help him re-deploy to ondo state when he begin to narrate the horrible situation of his place of primary assignment.
These are the people that will call SW South West, my brother said it is good to go out round about this country to help us appreciate the little development we have in SW.
My brother said that Abia state is actually in ruins, he said the personal investments of the governor of Abia state according to the people of that state is in Lagos, how wicked can anyone get, that the only achievement of the current governor is global mass transit.
The easterners should leave SW alone and mind their own business, SW is for Yoruba people alone, whichever way we manage it is our business alone, our red roofing sheets, mud huts, and thatched roofs are part of our heritage, it doesn't mean we don't have new homes, they will continue to exist as a reminder of who we are and where we are going.
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Eke40seven(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
7lives:

Those easterners are like a giant size generator with a bad shaft, the only thing you'll get is noise.
My brother just returned from this Abia state, he was there for the national youth service orientation programme, in fact we have to do everything within our power to help him re-deploy to ondo state when he begin to narrate the horrible situation of his place of primary assignment.
These are the people that will call SW South West, my brother said it is good to go out round about this country to help us appreciate the little development we have in SW.
My brother said that Abia state is actually in ruins, he said the personal investments of the governor of Abia state according to the people of that state is in Lagos, how wicked can anyone get, that the only achievement of the current governor is global mass transit.
The easterners should leave SW alone and mind their own business, SW is for Yoruba people alone, whichever way we manage it is our business alone, our red roofing sheets, mud huts, and thatched roofs are part of our heritage, it doesn't mean we don't have new homes, they will continue to exist as a reminder of who we are and where we are going.

Why all the rants na? All derogatory talks about the west by most easterners are just light hearted banters which are in no way taken seriously. All these talk about leaving SW alone is rather a local mentality (sorry for my adjectives). I've lived in SW all my life, but mehn I can't imagine what Lagos will look like without the input of the Igbos. The finest houses you find around here, the major businesses; Major markets like Alaba, Ladipo, Tejuosho, before it was destroyed, Idumota, Trade fair and even computer village, 80% belong to the Igbos. The importation and exportation and even in the corporate world. If all those things are taken home, you can imagine the impact.
As much as Abia is under bad governance there are still positives. My Yoruba friend also served in Abia (Isiala ngwa) and he told me that was one of the best times of his life and was wondering what Igbos (Abians) were doing out of their ancestral homeland.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by joeblack62: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2014
I don't know people's problem. Why the comparison btw Abia and the cities you mentioned. Okay Abia is better than Ibadan and Oshogbo. Does that change the fact that Abia stinks?? Someone just told the truth and you're here accusing ppl of being tribal when that is what your post is all about. This is one of the reasons Nigeria and Africa as a whole is disunited. You want to claim superiority over Ibadan and Oshogbo. That has no meaning. Abia is better than some places in America too. Do u feel better now? The truth is just told, you should spread the word and demand change from your govts. Kudos Arthur Eze!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. / How To Know If Your UK Visa Is Approved Or Rejected / Lafose Festival In Ode Remo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.