Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2971 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Join Pastor Chris and Millions around the world to pray most especially on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays by 12 noon and 10pm.

http://m.yookos.com/people/pastorchrislive

Modified:
This thread has been derailed, so I'm opening another thread where I'm going to be sharing the posts every prayer day
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm
(Local/GMT) - Mon Sept 1

For 15min at 12noon and 10pm
(Local/GMT), we’ll pray in the spirit,
affirming our trust in the Lord as
the Scriptures have said; being
confident of His mighty hand upon
our lives that shields and protects
us from all evil. Also pray for
Christians around the world, that
their hearts fail not, but that the
peace of God, which surpasses all
understanding will guard their hearts
and minds in Christ; that they stand
strong in the Word, knowing, that all
things work together for good to
them that love God, to them who
are the called according to His
purpose. Pray fervently in the spirit.
God bless you.
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by myads890(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Considering this divorce issue of Pastor Chris, I believe its high you start praying FOR him

3 Likes

Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by PastorKun(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2014
myads890: Considering this divorce issue of Pastor Chris, I believe its high you start praying FOR him

Yes oh as it is now, it is Oyaks that desperately needs prayers. Asides he is not qualified to pray for anyone until he repents from his several iniquities.

3 Likes

Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2014
^^
Abeg don't derail the thread jare, carry ur attack/bitterness somewhere else
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by msud(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2014
I don't understand why ppl enjoy castigating men of God. I have never been to his church before but I believe that if I really fear God then I should mind what I say about his annointed.uote author=PastorKun]

Yes oh as it is now, it is Oyaks that desperately needs prayers. Asides he is not qualified to pray for anyone until he repents from his several iniquities.[/quote]
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by PastorKun(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2014
msud: I don't understand why ppl enjoy castigating men of God. I have never been to his church before but I believe that if I really fear God then I should mind what I say about his annointed.uote author=PastorKun]

Yes oh as it is now, it is Oyaks that desperately needs prayers. Asides he is not qualified to pray for anyone until he repents from his several iniquities

1 timothy 3:1-7

3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.

From the above passage can anyone in good conscience still claim that Oyaks qualifies to be a Christian leader He should first go for deliverance after repenting then he should take a back seat in the church till he proves he is capable of managing his own home.

5 Likes

Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by PastorKun(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Oyinprince: ^^
Abeg don't derail the thread jare, carry ur attack/bitterness somewhere else

Are you joking or something The same time Oyaks scandal is still hot and sizzling you coming to promote him here as a man that can pray for us and you don't want the thread derailed. You people should be ashamed of your pastor and not soliciting for more customers/victims for him.

2 Likes

Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
PastorKun:

Are you joking or something The same time Oyaks scandal is still hot and sizzling you coming to promote him here as a man that can pray for us and you don't want the thread derailed. You people should be ashamed of your pastor and not soliciting for more customers/victims for him.

[size=30pt]Egbon, Shame on you![/size] Your bitterness and motor park behaviour is really eating into ur sanity! Thread say, "Pray WITH Pastor Chris", but from the above bold esp the underlined, I can safely deduce u are dyslexic, or semi literate or both!... See how u r salivating for a scandal grin

1 Like

Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by PastorKun(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gombs: Egbon, Shame on you! Your bitterness and motor park behaviour is really eating into ur sanity! Thread say, "Pray WITH Pastor Chris", but from the above bold esp the underlined, I can safely deduce u are dyslexic, or semi literate or both!... See how u r salivating for a scandal grin

Why would any right thinking person want to pray with a scoundrel of such low moral values. The best we can do is to pray for him, he desperately needs our prayers.
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by flourishG(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gombs:

[size=30pt]Egbon, Shame on you![/size] Your bitterness and motor park behaviour is really eating into ur sanity! Thread say, "Pray WITH Pastor Chris", but from the above bold esp the underlined, I can safely deduce u are dyslexic, or semi literate or both!... See how u r salivating for a scandal grin

Y d heck should we pray WITH a man prayer hasn't worked for in his marriage if not pray FOR him da God see him thru n strength en him.y u on errand boise to always defend everything about your dam cec? Are u errand boi or what? SMH
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gombs:

You know when someone becomes bitter, he becomes allergic to good news and excited when it comes to rumour
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by PastorKun(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Oyinprince:

You know when someone becomes bitter, he becomes allergic to good news and excited when it comes to rumour

You mean it's good news Oyaks is finally getting divorced Ok oh!
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2014
PastorKun:

You mean it's good news Oyaks is finally getting divorced Ok oh!
Seems you are craving so much for their divorce, but it can only happen on your dreams grin, beta wake up, that dream wont come to pass.

Even If you and your cohorts keep spreading and jubilating about a dangerous rumour, it won't stop God's work, won't stop us from our work on yookos.

Pls, don't quote me again, I didn't open the thread for all these talks.

Good morning to you.
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Elijah78: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2014
PastorKun:

Yes oh as it is now, it is Oyaks that desperately needs prayers. Asides he is not qualified to pray for anyone until he repents from his several iniquities.

Just to add to that, cec in general needs prayers; Look at what pastor ken's wife did in south africa, hiding his husband. Anita could't do that, that is why pastor say she doesnt behave like the wife of a global pastor.

From Sister Lebogang Radibela: “It’s true, here in Johannesburg a pastor impregnated a young lady and forced her to do abortion, later on the lady was promoted to being a pastor, till today she is still a pastor, working together with the wife to the pastor who impregnated her. Members act like this is normal; I mean where we draw a line.”

From Jacob Nnoli: @Sister Lebogang Radibela, “it’s not just a pastor. it’s our darling older brother Rev Ken himself that activated the pregnancy button but it’s shocking to know that our regional pastor, Pastor Ose Oyakhilome, a mother herself supported the abortion and by (following the principle of the ) 48 laws of power, she’s keeping her close. That sounds like what an ‘area mother’ would do and to top it up, the grandfather himself Rev Chris ordained the sister a pastor and probably help seared the damaged conscience with some rands/dollars. How many more in Nigeria region? Time will fail us to speak of Asaba, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin and many too numerous to mention. I had to listen to that Youtube message again this morning and I can now understand when Pastor Chris said Pastor Anita should have moved with those who will help her as the wife of global pastor. Is this what she should learn, to help Pastor Yemisi and other indicted ladies? Actually Pastor, you forgot to announce the firing of Pastor Pat, the CSO as a result of leaked White House (Pastor Chris’ residence in Lagos) information and the hiring of a brother-in-law Deacon Kingsley Osazuwa. Our darling Rev Ken, it looks like Durex, Trojan, and Gold circle condoms etc
- See more at: http://www.cameroonjournal.com/page444.html#sthash.IuwpXFLB.dpuf

It is a shame to the christian community.
Re: Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Curse Of Canaan: Did Ham Desecrate Noah's Bed By Sleeping With His Wife? / There Is No Afterlife! / How Do You Calculate Your Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.