Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics (14640 Views)

Girls Upload Your Pix Let Checkout The Hottest Girl On NL / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by doctorofgirls(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2014
She is too fine.all this nairaland girlss none can compare

8 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by davidmoyes(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2014
She try
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by icebebe(f): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Yea,she's ok buh nt as beautiful n endowed lik some ladies on NL,dnt make me mention names cuz ur hrt won't take it.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Ramon92: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Her ikebe small a little...
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by doctorofgirls(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
icebebe: Yea,she's ok buh nt as beautiful n endowed lik some ladies on NL,dnt make me mention names cuz ur hrt won't take it.
my gf doesn't. Photoshop that ass is. Real ,nd. She is natural
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by nwaobitex: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2014
nope
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by wharlzywee(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Ramon92: Her ikebe small a little...
grin irony

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by echobee(f): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Her yansh be like blom blo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Vyolet(f): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Hot kwa? With her thick thick arms like strong akpu,does she farm?

26 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2014
icebebe: Yea,she's ok buh nt as beautiful n endowed lik some ladies on NL,dnt make me mention names cuz ur hrt won't take it.
I love pretty lekpas. But babe you fine pass her shah.smiley
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by pussygotlips: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Let me score her

Nyash =85%

Face =65%

Chest =55%

Arm=35%

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by farano(f): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2014
Why she dey cover her potbelly now Anyways the push up bra try

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by spyg1(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Naija or your village?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2014
Trust me your girlfriend is not as pretty as I am.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by doctorofgirls(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2014
farano: Why she dey cover her potbelly now Anyways the push up bra try
every girl uses a bra nah, even u .but am just trying to say she is a candidate to be of mbgn
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by doctorofgirls(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
echobee: Her yansh be like blom blo lipsrsealed
that's why I like blowing the blom blo
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by echobee(f): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2014
doctorofgirls: that's why I like blowing the blom blo
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Not finer than my babe. undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by djeezy(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Op is that all you've got?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Medunah: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Ohk, she is beautiful but aw sure re we she is ur gf, u could av culled dis pix 4rm anywhere.

grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Face is just there, beautiful body though.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Lily4star(f): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
OP, #this Ikebe go putu you for trouble oooo, oo oo Ikebe, I say this Ikebe go landi you for wahala oo, oo oo Ikebe, ta ra ran ran ran ran, ta ran ran ran ran ran# Lolzzzz

She's cool, keep her safe, no mind jealousy dem, I give her 80%, see as she sample that ass, abi nah you tell am say make she pose like that?, cos from the look of things e be like say nah only the Ikebe you been wan snap before then other parts come go show for the pix. Lolzzzzzzzz.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2014
definitely a no undecided

but those arms look strong enough to pound akpu cheesy
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by blake777(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2014
So we still av pretty dark skinned girls in naija tot dey all got extinct
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Mtcheeeeeewwww!!!!

undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by marieolae(f): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2014
She fine. But she should try loosing weight tho.its not actually healthy. There's a difference btwn being fat and curvy. Buh she's beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by hatux: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2014
She try small...
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by rattlesnake(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Reality

"The lady u are dying for someone else is tired of"

I can never date this type of fat girl
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by sauceEEP(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Her azu-ugwu junction bigger than bombay.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Does she have personality? Can she hold a convo with you and ur fellas? Reminds me of one my exes, had the whole package bodywise, but zero personality. Couldnt hold out.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Padded yansh and she's using two bras, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Soft fat ass (pics) / Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.