Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics (14641 Views)

Girls Upload Your Pix Let Checkout The Hottest Girl On NL / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by obiscolly(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
She cool! Would have preferred her naturally light skinned version tho wink
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by 100Cents: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Very fine girl..

I support..
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by mencade5(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
doctorofgirls: She is too fine.all this nairaland girlss none can compare
na this girl you dey fvck abi? Well done. She try sha for that back.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am sure no be she fine pass for her area not to talk of the entire niaja

Love and pu.ssy dey blind men
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by mencade5(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
rattlesnake: Reality

"The lady u are dying for someone else is tired of"

I can never date this type of fat girl
hahaha...are u the someone?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by jnrbayano(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Without question she is a fine lass.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MrsChima(f): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2014

she is aight.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by rattlesnake(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
farano: Why she dey cover her potbelly now Anyways the push up bra try
critics...chaiiii ladies nahhh smiley
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by sarutobie(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: She fine. But she should try loosing weight tho.its not actually healthy. There's a difference btwn being fat and curvy. Buh she's beautiful
so in your eyes that girl is fat? Must everyone be as skinny as you?

5 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by rattlesnake(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
A lady's value drops by 45% once the erected mannerless black mamba (,of a man who is not her husband) penetrates her v-tech engine ......I just SMH for ladies....God made me a guy am forever grateful.....

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
sarutobie:

Must you insult to make a point? Why not free her comment?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
rattlesnake: A lady's value drops by 45% once the erected mannerless black mamba (,of a man who is not her husband) penetrates her v-tech engine ......I just SMH for ladies....God made me a guy am forever grateful.....

That is 'Chauvinism'. undecided

Quit it.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by marieolae(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
sarutobie:
guy I'm nt saying everyone must be skinny. Health. Is wealth.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
No...She is not the hottest girl in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by icebebe(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Largas:
I love pretty lekpas. But babe you fine pass her shah.smiley
ayaaaah
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by rattlesnake(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

That is 'Chauvinism'. undecided

Quit it.
factinism embrace it
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Loool cheesy
echobee: Her yansh be like blom blo lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Naija guys sha...smh...A$$=beauty

back to d matter...she's not bad tho...many are finer in naija...even here on nairaland cool

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chisos shocked shocked I use to think my ass was embarrasin,buh den wen I saw diz I gave up inbtwn she iz fine jawe,niralanders be hatin on curvy gehs since 1960
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by kika23(f): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Passing through......
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dat isn't allowed here o!cheesy U mst comment

Btw...long time.Seem u were on stealth mode until now.How u dey?
kika23: Passing through......
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by kika23(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Dat isn't allowed here o!cheesy U mst comment

Btw...long time.Seem u were on stealth mode until now.How u dey?
Lol! Not really. I've been here funny enough, trying to share one or two articles.... How are you by the way?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
pussygotlips: Let me score her

Nyash =85%

Face =65%

Chest =55%

Arm=35%

so what your saying is her Nyash fine pass her face
I see
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmm...articles.*rushing to your profile*grin
I'm turbo charged!Rushed my bit at work so don't really av much left to do.Itz a busy day for me-transfer deadline monitoring cool
kika23:
Lol! Not really. I've been here funny enough, trying to share one or two articles.... How are you by the way?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: guy I'm nt saying everyone must be skinny. Health. Is wealth.
My friend are you a herbalist ?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by ChiSun27(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Vyolet: Hot kwa? With her thick thick arms like strong akpu,does she farm?

Nairalanders eeeeehhhhh!!!!! I taya for una mata oooo!!!! Nothn wey dey eva gud 4 una eye....una sabi pin-point. I respect una ooooO!!!!
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Mcbussy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2014

Guy,for dat booty alone,I give her 70%, for her colour(dont dig artificial yellow pawpawswink ) and other features, 22%

Total: 92% cheesy

Gimme her control lemme tell her grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by zubby29(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
lets c ur own lipsrsealed
echobee: Her yansh be like blom blo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by zubby29(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
girls una no like una self walahi.u no fina pass dat girl 1 bit.shikina
farano: Why she dey cover her potbelly now Anyways the push up bra try

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Mcbussy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Khalessi: Trust me your girlfriend is not as pretty as I am.

We can't trust u undecided....if ur sure upload real pix and not a lions face tongue
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MrCork: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2014

....bro...she look like those house girls from Ghana....she ghanian?...cant u see she dark skin? (noo offense ) angry

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
zubby29: girls una no like una self walahi.u no fina pass dat girl 1 bit.shikina

bro, take style dey talk true. She fine pass that girl by far. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Soft fat ass (pics) / Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.