Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ladies Swallow Your Pride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Swallow Your Pride (1565 Views)

a billion importance of keeping your pride till marriage. / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Swallow Your Pride by MarshRiley(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Yesterday they announced a wedding in my Church and the Ladyoh she's someone we all know in the Church,she has turned down a lot of suitors back then,cos she felt time was still on her side and they all weren't her ideal type of men....fast forward a lil bit and she started coming for prayers for single ladies who wanted Husband and I was like this was what she could have had on a platter of gold,well am happy for her,atleats now she's getting married but to a guy that doesn't even match up to the ones she turned down some years ago.....Common Swallow the pride..Man no dey Old o
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2014
?? ?? so what have you jus said now? Is it by how well to do the earlier suitors were compared to her current bf or if she had interest in them. Na by force for gurl to follow any tom dick & harry who asks her out?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by hannesy(f): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Owk,will comment after my exam
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by MarshRiley(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2014
hannesy: Owk,will comment after my exam
All the best if you are really writing an exam
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by hannesy(f): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
MarshRiley:
All the best if you are really writing an exam
tx hon
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by maynation(f): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2014
hannesy: Owk,will comment after my exam

post utme bah?? tongue
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by hannesy(f): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2014
maynation:
post utme bah?? tongue
common entrance

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by DuchessLily(f): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
What if she is not destined τ̲̅ȍ marry those other men? U̶̲̥̅̊ only saw †ђξ man she now wants τ̲̅ȍ marry physically bro, what if the man possesses better characteristics than those other men she rejected?? U̶̲̥̅̊ can't just conclude sha oo
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by maynation(f): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2014
hannesy: common entrance

keep a watchout for a beter SEC plz tongue
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2014
DuchessLily: What if she is not destined τ̲̅ȍ marry those other men? U̶̲̥̅̊ only saw †ђξ man she now wants τ̲̅ȍ marry physically bro, what if the man possesses better characteristics than those other men she rejected?? U̶̲̥̅̊ can't just conclude sha oo

How do you know destiny At 30+ do you think there's anything like destiny for ladies. Abeg destiny ko destitute ni.
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by MarshRiley(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=DuchessLily]What if she is not destined τ̲̅ȍ marry those other men? U̶̲̥̅̊ only saw †ђξ man she now wants τ̲̅ȍ marry physically bro, what if the man possesses better characteristics than those other men she rejected?? U̶̲̥̅̊ can't just conclude sha oo[/
quote]
Yah,I just can't conclude my dear,but for a girl who said 5yrs ago that she can't marry a guy who doesn't have a car and not just any type of car sef,am sure she's disappointed in her self
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by MarshRiley(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2014
olrotimi: ?? ?? so what have you jus said now? Is it by how well to do the earlier suitors were compared to her current bf or if she had interest in them. Na by force for gurl to follow any tom dick & harry who asks her out?
If you don't understand what I've just said,scroll up and read again,if you still don't,well....drop your phone and do something else

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2014
hannesy: common entrance
at ur age tongue
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by hotwax: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2014
They mostly end up like that.

It happened to me. I was chasing this chick (in her 25) few years ago, she used me do yanga.

I later met a younger (21) who is ready to marry me.

My madam is now back after wasting 4 years of her life.

She is now even a born again christian preaching to me. Very caring and always know how am doing? She even bought cake on my birthday with a pair of shoe.

SHe is just wasting her time. I wont even consider her for a se_x mate. SHe is close to 30 now.

When they are young, they always think they are hot gold in the market till they realize their shops are scanty .....

Thats when you see them in the church.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by MarshRiley(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2014
hotwax: They mostly end up like that.

It happened to me. I was chasing this chick (in her 25) few years ago, she used me do yanga.

She is now even a born again christian preaching to me. Very caring and always know how am doing? She even bought cake on my birthday with a pair of shoe.

SHe is just wasting her time. I wont even consider her for a se_x mate. SHe is close to 30 now.

When they are young, they always think they are hot gold in the market till they realize their shops are scanty .....

That's it my brother,they always forget they have a time limit
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by 100Cents: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2014
hotwax: They mostly end up like that.

There is one right now at 25, she could come to visit you and on her way close to your house, you could see her dishing out her number to another random guy on the street she never met before.

She will seduce you and when you come for her, she blackmails you emotionally.

Infact some ladies are man wreckers.

I told her that she will continue like that till she clocks 30 if she doesn't change. That's where she started hating me.

My own be say, I have found out that the prettiest ladies are marrying late and being single mothers too.

They place on themselves an over bloated sense of false entitlement.

I blame random guys who give freebies to these extortionists player ladies...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by marieolae(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2014
There is time for everything
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by tosyne2much(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2014
This is not d mata of '' Do you know if the man she's geting married to is far beta dan all her previously declined suitors.. So many ladies have lost great opportunities and their future husband by the reason of their taste, pride, beauty and being classy and so on. Most times, dey ar being driven by perishable parameters which often mislead dem or mak dem choose wrongly.. If una like mak una criticize OP , na una wahala be dat.... This is jst nothing but pure fact.. I have seen quite a few ladies of such in my church who would screen you lik Gulder and Maltina Tv reality show audition yet dey end up getting married to a mouth-sealing man despite all dia yanga

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by DuchessLily(f): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2014
teeo:

How do you know destiny At 30+ do you think there's anything like destiny for ladies. Abeg destiny ko destitute ni.
male Chauvinist like U̶̲̥̅̊! So ladies do not have destiny, only men have abi?? And U̶̲̥̅̊ have a mum, sisters or female relatives atleast.. Na wa for U̶̲̥̅̊ oo. With dis ur ideology, I pity wife wey U̶̲̥̅̊ go marry, or if U̶̲̥̅̊ r married den I pity ur wife

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by hotwax: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents:

There is one right now at 25, she could come to visit you and on her way close to your house, you could see her dishing out her number to another random guy on the street she never met before.

She will seduce you and when you come for her, she blackmails you emotionally.

Infact some ladies are man wreckers.

I told her that she will continue like that till she clocks 30 if she doesn't change. That's where she started hating me.

My own be say, I have found out that the prettiest ladies are marrying late and being single mothers too.

They place on themselves an over bloated sense of false entitlement.

And most of them always claim they prefer to be single mother out of frustration they could have averted initially.

Most successful women are married.

You hardly see a successful single woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by 100Cents: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2014
hotwax:

And most of them always claim they prefer to be single mother out of frustration they could have averted initially.

Most successful women are married.

You hardly see a successful single women.

Emotional bargage leads to single motherhood. Very unmanageable character with miss world beauty.

I have dated a player who later became a single mother...

When I say something like this here, I have evidence.

Nah Law of Karma

They extort men without conscience and dump these men.

Some of these men cry to God and he visits those girls.. he he.
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2014
DuchessLily: male Chauvinist like U̶̲̥̅̊! So ladies do not have destiny, only men have abi?? And U̶̲̥̅̊ have a mum, sisters or female relatives atleast.. Na wa for U̶̲̥̅̊ oo. With dis ur ideology, I pity wife wey U̶̲̥̅̊ go marry, or if U̶̲̥̅̊ r married den I pity ur wife

Duchess without an estate, before you involve your mother, sisters and female relations in this discussion read what I wrote properly. I said at 30+ no woman should be thinking of destiny but taking her own destiny into her own hands.
Most ladies obviously don't know what they want, if they see a dude they most times think of one hundred reasons not to date him until its too late or they are getting old.

And trust me, my wife would enjoy cause I would be a good husband to her. The problem is I hope u ever find someone who would meet up to me. cheesy

I tried hard not to insult you

Cheers .
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by hotwax: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
teeo:

Duchess without an estate, before you involve your mother, sisters and female relations in this discussion read what I wrote properly. I said at 30+ no woman should be thinking of destiny but taking her own destiny into her own hands.
Most ladies obviously don't know what they want, if they see a dude they most times think of one hundred reasons not to date him until its too late or they are getting old.

And trust me, my wife would enjoy cause I would be a good husband to her. The problem is I hope u ever find someone who would meet up to me. cheesy

I tried hard not to insult you

Cheers .

The bolded is their problem.

They failed to realize something. Before a man can walk up to a woman, he has already studied her positives and negatives. And he is ready to accept/manage her with negatives.

But women dont want a guy with a single negative. They always look for mr perfect.

A man who has Money, Big dck, mr macho, has a car, earning 700,000 per month, and God fearing.
If a man has all these, then you can't have him alone. Many ladies will want him. Mr. Perfect always end up polygamist. It doesnt mean men are bad. But imagine the pressure.
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by valdes00(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2014
MarshRiley:
If you don't understand what I've just said,scroll up and read again,if you still don't,well....drop your phone and do something else
GBAM... #FACT......
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by 100Cents: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2014
hotwax:

The bolded is their problem.

They failed to realize something. Before a man can walk up to a woman, he has already studied her positives and negatives. And he is ready to accept/manage her with negatives.

But women dont want a guy with a single negative. They always look for mr perfect.

A man who has Money, Big dck, mr macho, has a car, earning 700,000 per month, and God fearing.
If a man has all these, then you can't have him alone. Many ladies will want him. Mr. Perfect always end up polygamist. It doesnt mean men are bad. But imagine the pressure.

I like telling stories.

Don't mind me.

One said that my boys squatter residence is too small with 2 rooms and a parlor yet I am the owner.

Just weekend, I found out that her sisters husband who she squats with lives in a boys squatter residence too but they pay rent..

Oh, she expects me to be bill gates ? He he..
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by valdes00(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents:

I like telling stories.

Don't mind me.

One said that my boys squatter residence is too small with 2 rooms and a parlor yet I am the owner.

Just weekend, I found out that her sisters husband who she squats with lives in a boys squatter residence too but they pay rent..

Oh, she expects me to be bill gates ? He he..
LOLLZZ.... Naija gals playin hard to get sinx 1705... After al d shakara, they end up regretin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
teeo:

mayb am missing something here, where in the post did op indicate her age. abi you were one of the guys who she earlier turned down?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
olrotimi: mayb am missing something here, where in the post did op indicate her age. abi you were one of the guys who she earlier turned down?

It's pretty obvious that something is missing in your brain, where did I mention the lady that the Op was talking about. I said ladies dude.
And seriously I can't be turned down by a lady.
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
MarshRiley:
sorry mate, am browsing with ma laptop..........but this girl thing dey pain you ooo. did she snub you back then? or you were one of the many guys who saw her in your dreams. Why you dey drink amoxiclav for the gals infection?
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
teeo:

It's pretty obvious that something is missing in your brain, where did I mention the lady that the Op was talking about. I said ladies dude.
And seriously I can't be turned down by a lady.
yawns. NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by MarshRiley(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
olrotimi: sorry mate, am browsing with ma laptop..........but this girl thing dey pain you ooo. did she snub you back then? or you were one of the many guys who saw her in your dreams. Why you dey drink amoxiclav for the gals infection?
Snubedhahahaha
I don't sEe ladies in my dream for your info,I see money and I don't see why you are so pained over a lady you don't know
Try watching a movie on that laptop instead of showing everybody how pained you are nigga.
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by daryoor(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
what if after ignoring the losers she later meets mr perfect...-it happens

what if she settles for one she is not satisfied with and later meet mr perfect - this happens also

she played the game and didnt win big.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create More Romance In Your Life / I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed / Help!i Think Am Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.