Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ladies Swallow Your Pride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Swallow Your Pride (1566 Views)

a billion importance of keeping your pride till marriage. / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
olrotimi: yawns. NEXT!!!

It's not everyone that looks like you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by hotwax: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
daryoor: what if after ignoring the losers she later meets mr perfect...-it happens

what if she settles for one she is not satisfied with and later meet mr perfect - this happens also

she played the game and didnt win big.

You dont get the logic. There can never be mr perfect. Even when they see mr perfect, they still dont figure it out.

After getting mr perfect, they will look for mr perfect perfecter, next mr perfect perfecter perfectest

At the end of the day, they end up with mr low class

1 Like

Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by ahkenaten(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
omo see how guys dey yarn true talk cool

Serious talk.
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
MarshRiley:
Snubedhahahaha
I don't sEe ladies in my dream for your info,I see money and I don't see why you are so pained over a lady you don't know
Try watching a movie on that laptop instead of showing everybody how pained you are nigga.
in The Game's voice: "excuse me, is you saying something?............"
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
teeo:

It's not everyone that looks like you. tongue
In Phyno's. voice: "Alobam....... take a picture!"
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by MarshRiley(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
olrotimi: in The Game's voice: "excuse me, is you saying something?............"
You long for attention bro,am not giving you that,have better things to do
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by hannesy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Baddestguyp: at ur age tongue
wetin I go do nah
Re: Ladies Swallow Your Pride by jeflexy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Read my signature... Hehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Beautifully Endowed Ladies And Less Endowed Ones. / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Never Won Against His Girlfriend / 7 Types Of Kisses For Hot, Steamy Romance … Try Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.