Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? (2766 Views)

Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Realiable And Very Sad News On Chibok Girls By Mediator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by Firefire(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
tomakint:
You are not smart at all cool

na true... my friend egift no smart... grin

4 Likes

Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by theassassin: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Because egift is a bastard vulture
Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by jmaine: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

na true... my friend egift no smart... grin

It is synonymous with the APC supporters here . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by egift(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine: It is synonymous with the APC supporters here . . . .

We have Nation security crisis, and you PDP agents are undermining it because those named Sponsors of Boko Haram are members of the Coven.
Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by jmaine: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2014
egift: We have Nation security crisis, and you PDP agents are undermining it because those named Sponsors of Boko Haram are members of the Coven.

You are just blabbing to no where E-waste
Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by egift(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
jmaine: You are just blabbing to no where E-waste

This comment lacks home training. Did the owners grow up under the bridge? grin grin grin
Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by jmaine: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

This comment lacks home training. Did the owners grow up under the bridge? grin grin grin

E-waste, There is no point smiling at your rabid idiocy . . . .
Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by egift(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
jmaine: E-waste, There is no point smiling at your rabid idiocy . . . .

Once again I would have been disappointed if I expected you to post any valid statement based on facts.

Still on the matter: The Presidency and their supporters are Suppressing Mr Davies, expecting him to recount all he said earlier and possible the allegations to a new coordinates that will be handed to him by Men of the Coven. One that is done, PDP and the Bokos will be having a wild party.
Re: Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? by jmaine: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

Once again I would have been disappointed if I expected you to post any valid statement based on facts.

You should be disappointed in yourself for opening a worthless thread . . . .

egift:
Still on the matter: The Presidency and their supporters are Suppressing Mr Davies, expecting him to recount all he said earlier and possible the allegations to a new coordinates that will be handed to him by Men of the Coven. One that is done, PDP and the Bokos will be having a wild party.

Another incoherent worthless babble, Only fools like you failed to see the futility in Mr Davies "BH told me so" tale . . .Even your APC party went to town Jubilating like dolts , forgetting the fact that the opposition (APC) was equally f!ngered in his interview . . . .

Meanwhile, What is the update of Faith pregnancy . . .Do you have any recent reports of her delivery . . . .?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not And Cannot Funding A Big Party Like Apc – Amaechi / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / PDP Reps Rise Against Rejection Of INEC Card Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.