Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. (2028 Views)

Arthritis Treatment Here / Statistics On HPV In Nigeria (human Papillomavirus) / Another Deadly Disease! Human Papilloma Virus (hpv) Uncureable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by milkymesh: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2014
I have received alotof PM since I posted this. I have not been able to reply some. Please order on www.novirin.com/ and www.fenvir.com/order-now

[quote][/quote][color=#000099][/color]With the increasing number of sexually active people sometimes with multiple partners comes increase in various STD. Some of us are too embarrassed to even seek medical assistance. Other are ignorant. Dnt die in silence. I hav the HPV Virus whch causes genital warts. There is no "cure". But you can clear all the simptoms and help ur immune system to clear the Virus frm ur blood. In my desperation for a solution I got a drug from the USA which has cleared all my simptoms so far. Good thing the manufacturer say it work for Hipatitis, herpe and EBV too. I'm ready to help any NLDER who want to aviod the embarrassment of seeking treatment to get one discreetly. Drop ur Email or if you confortble wit it ur number.
Take note: I am not a doctor. I base my assurances on personal use which worked. I took risk in bringing the medication here cos of desperation. If u hav any of these STD Dnt dispair even if a doctor tells u no cure. Take any medication prescribed for so long as it has no short or long term side effect. If you are interested PM me or drop ur Email here.

1 Like

Re: Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by acume: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
good to hear this odun2@yahoo.com
Re: Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by Fm006: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2014
Jamesmoore006@outlook.com
Re: Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by adeschina: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Pls send me the link...hliszsa@yahoo.com
Re: Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by unuane1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
henryonoita@gmail.com
Re: Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by usfreshen: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
milkymesh:
With the increasing number of sexually active people sometimes with multiple partners comes increase in various STD. Some of us are too embarrassed to even seek medical assistance. Other are ignorant. Dnt die in silence. I hav the HPV Virus whch causes genital warts. There is no "cure". But you can clear all the simptoms and help ur immune system to clear the Virus frm ur blood. In my desperation for a solution I got a drug from the USA which has cleared all my simptoms so far. Good thing the manufacturer say it work for Hipatitis, herpe and EBV too. I'm ready to help any NLDER who want to aviod the embarrassment of seeking treatment to get one discreetly. Drop ur Email or if you confortble wit it ur number.
Take note: I am not a doctor. I base my assurances on personal use which worked. I took risk in bringing the medication here cos of desperation. If u hav any of these STD Dnt dispair even if a doctor tells u no cure. Take any medication prescribed for so long as it has no short or long term side effect. If you are interested PM me or drop ur Email here.

Drahamdennis001@yahoo.com
Re: Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by milkymesh: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
PM me if you are interested.

Re: Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by milkymesh: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Has anyone used this medication? What did you use it for?Was it effective? Or are finding it difficult to get? I am here to assist.
Re: Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here. by Sharingan: 2:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Milky I sent you a PM... its really very important. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Jubilate Over Being Declared Ebola-free / Lady Diagnosed Of Colon Cancer At 23, Had To Freeze Her Eggs / COVID-19 Update For January 13 2022 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.