Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 (6550 Views)

Lagos Hookup Zone (strictly For Seriousminded Lagosians) / Hottest Ph Group(ph +18) Adults Only! Meet And Hookup Here! / KIK Messenger Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2014
[/color] My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibiltyto the society thats why I sign up today.I believe that this will help many people in the society.

Please note that this is a serious hook up for Nairalanders and its not for players so PLAYERS SHOULD STAY OFF and make sure you comment here before you sent me the email.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
AFFIX THREE RECENT PICTURES OF YOURS;
WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A MAN/LADY;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;
HOW SOON DO YOU WANT TO MARRY;

Send to drtitilade.olu@gmail.com

Please NOTE that I WILL NEVER share you details with anyone without your permission and make sure you send your message with a working email because that might be our communication medium.

BEST REGARDS[color=#000099]

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2014
My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibiltyto the society thats why I sign up today.I believe that this will help many people in the society.

Please note that this is a serious hook up for Nairalanders and its not for players so PLAYERS SHOULD STAY OFF and make sure you comment here before you sent me the email.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;

Please NOTE that I WILL NEVER share you details with anyone without your permission and make sure you send your message with a working email because that might be our communication medium.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2014
[/color]My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibiltyto the society thats why I sign up today.I believe that this will help many people in the society.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;

Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibiltyto the society thats why I sign up today.I believe that this will help many people in the society.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;

BEST REGARDS
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
THIS IS A GIVE BACK TO NAIRALANDERS,I HAVE RECIEVED 4 MAILS BUT THEY DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULES.

YOU CAN JUST SHOW YOUR INTENTION BY DROPPING A MAIL SO WE WILL DISCUSS YOUR HOOKUP FROM THERE.

drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi,

I have got some mails but still not in the format as expected,I have only two that follow the format and they are both males.

Please take it as a point of duty to sit and answer the questions correctly because this is a volunteer position of mine,you should note that as well.

Also,please Include your username on nairaland there and note that I am NEVER GOING TO SHARE YOUR DETAILS WITHOUT INFORMING YOU.

Awaiting your responses.

drtitilade.olu@gmail.com

Best Regards
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi

At this juncture,I have done what I ought to do by hooking up 10 nairalanders,I pray they are able to get each other hands in Marriage.

Anyone still willing can share his or her details on the thread so that others will see it and they can call the person.

I think I have cleared my conscience of the CSR I owe Nairaland and Seun Osewa,I can now go ahead to my professional business.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2015

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;

BEST REGARDS

I concluded this thread but I still keep getting mails from people in the society.I want to use this to continue hooking up nairalanders.
I have received lots of mails waiting for hookup...They all need muslim and christian ladies between the age of 23 and 35...PLEASE YOU WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE THE HOOKUP ..SO PLAYERS SHOULD STAY CLEAR..

BEST REGARDS

Dr Titilade olu
drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2015
My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibiltyto the society .I believe that this will help many people in the society.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;
YOUR NAIRALAND NAME;

BEST REGARDS

I concluded this thread but I still keep getting mails from people in the society.I want to use this to continue hooking up nairalanders.
I have received lots of mails waiting for hookup...They all need muslim and christian ladies between the age of 23 and 35...PLEASE YOU WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE THE HOOKUP ..SO PLAYERS SHOULD STAY CLEAR..

BEST REGARDS

Dr Titilade olu
drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by bbmike(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2015
Hi I'm mike.
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by slide01: 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Once Again,I will have to do this for the last time...

Please ladies looking for MONEY should not contact me.

My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibiltyto the society .I believe that this will help many people in the society.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;
YOUR NAIRALAND NAME;

BEST REGARDS

BEST REGARDS

Dr Titilade olu
drtitilade.olu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by amicableSavage: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2015
oma ga o. [size=20pt]iranu of life[/size].

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
amicableSavage:
oma ga o. [size=20pt]iranu of life[/size].

I believe Mature minds individuals will appreciate the platform..This means someone like this seems to either be an irresponsible person or believe in patronizing harlots as indicated by ur previous post..You should get a life..My 2 cents!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by benedict99(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
i love this platform, marriage is for the matured minds. sincerity and honesty is my watchword
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Due to different mails, I think this should continue.. Serious minded individuals should inbox me now.. men and ladies between 25 and 40..Serious minded individuals alone!!!

Titiladeolu:
Once Again,I will have to do this for the last time...

Please ladies looking for MONEY should not contact me.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;
YOUR NAIRALAND NAME;

BEST REGARDS

BEST REGARDS

Dr Titilade olu
drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Titiladeolu:
[/color] My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibiltyto the society thats why I sign up today.I believe that this will help many people in the society.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;

Please only serious minded individuals alone!
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by hardbody: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Define failure....and you see the real personification .....
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
If you are a practicing [between .please contact me.. A brother needs you...drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Debsunny: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Check ur box,I jst sent you a mail
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Debsunny:
Check ur box,I jst sent you a mail

You didn't sound convincing in your mail please.. .You can send another one.

Presently I don't anyone at that age frame.

People that sent mails to me didn't permit me to put up their names,age etc here, if not.. I will have done that..

Awaiting other people mails

Regards
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Go and do your civic responsibility.

I still keep getting mails from people on this.

Let me do it once again..I have told those successful hookup to post it here so that Nairalanders will see..

I remain Dr Titilade..
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hello All,

I am doing this for CSR but I have been receiving a lot of requests ; All the profile below need relationship; HIT ME UP ASAP if you fit the criteria

Denomination : Christian
Marital status : Single
City of residence : Lagos state
What I want in a woman : I want a God fearing woman, down to earth, open minded, sincere,loyal . An interesting person who has goals and plans . Can cook, take care of a home and and also independently dependent. A woman who is responsible reliable and trustworthy. Sexy , dark skin and more
Phone number : 090********
Describe yourself; I am a God fearing man, open minded, I am sincere , loving, generous, fun to be with. I am loyal, honest and trustworthy and can take care of woman and the home. Though I love sex but I am very disciplined and straightforward. I have my goals and plans too. Words wont say it all. I am caring, accommodating, observant, smart and intelligent.
How soon do you want to marry : This year or next latest.
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
i am 36 years old, i am a muslim,i am single.i work at the *******, i am based in kawo kaduna.Nigeria. attached below is my passport photograph,i want a good muslim lady for marriage ,she should be between the ages of 20 to 25 years, i am cool quite easy going,my phone number is 070*******i want it in june or july,you can check any part of the north
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Denomination : Muslim
What I want in a woman : I want a God fearing woman, down to earth, open minded, sincere,loyal . An interesting person who has goals and plans . Can cook, take care of a home and and also independently dependent. A woman who is responsible reliable and trustworthy. Sexy , dark skin and more
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hit me up with your profile for hook up.

drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2019
This is still on and I am about closing this but I keep getting mails.

Denomination : Muslim/Christian
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Titiladeolu(m): 5:15am On Dec 02, 2019
My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;

BEST REGARDS
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by donkelvin10(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship....Any interested lady should call or Whatsapp me on +2349023630072
Re: Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 by Dindook: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hello, Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, currently I just resumed a new job as a Technical Sales Engineer, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc and B.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful real relationship for future purpose, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, the saint or holy holy type, rude and saucy type, always waiting for someone to chat u up first before u can chat or the one that doesn't know what she want, pls don't message me, let's not waste our precious time. I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244... Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. Those looking for who to cash out on or after runs, pls stay off too. I Only want to connect with a Serious and Presentable lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair / The Finest Boy On Nairaland. (pix) / thread deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.