Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! (7566 Views)

Buhari Commits Another Blunder In USA / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by maestroferddi: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: you're not making sense! Excuse me please!!!
Can you see now?

You have quickly defaulted to a sentiment and tantrums mode.

Meanwhile, you were the one making accusations moments ago...

4 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: Can you see now?

You have quickly defaulted to a sentiment and tantrums mode.

Meanwhile, you were the one making accusations moments ago...
since you concluded that the president was insulted why chiding from what was really said about him which wasn't a lie,am sorry its no point arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by maestroferddi: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Keneking:
You made some loose sense in the last paragraph. A trial would convince you grin
A trial of kini?

....what you appear to be sniffing?

Olomaje!!!

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Papertrail11(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
this is politics if yu cant take d heat g3t out of d kitchen...iits dat simple
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by jmaine: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
1United1: Nigerian cannot survive another hardship for four years if PDP wins next year.

Idiotus including that stoopid pretender, jmaine of PDP

How can i be a pretender when my political stance on the forum is clear . . . . If i start with fools like you, Dem go say Jmaine don dey bully people . . . .

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by jmaine: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
MoneyGreen: grin the OP and some fools like jmaine aka jamiu na Denjee grin

Am glad the name Jmaine make dolts like you come alive . . . .
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by cjrane: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1: The 3rd APC progressive governance series is being held in owerri right now and aired on channels tv.
The national chairman apc chief john oyegun made a statement that I think he should be made to explain to the SSS and police and I quote

" We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another four years should pdp/jonathan win next year "

He should be made to explain to Nigerians and indeed security agencies what he means by this treasonable statement.

Lemme ask, if Naigeria does not survive, which Naigeria will APC rule?
One day after May, 2019, GEJ will not be president, just like Obasanjo,IBB etc. If Olu Falae or Ekwueme had destroyed Nigeria becos of OBJ misrule, which Naigeria will be there today?

Yeye people! They should bomb naigeria more!
Even Kwankwanso suddenly wants to rule the same country he has severally called an unworkable union. Yeye hypocrites.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by lanicky(f): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Plus10: Desperation for power... they forgot that power belongs to God!

Dis exactly what I wanted to say....God bless u jare.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Beync(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
WAEC question: which party is synonymous with politics of ~ hates, bitterness, violence, and grudges? ........ Fill in the blank space.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by kolaaderin: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Juliet11111:
I'm watching the event live on NTA right now. That's EXACTLY what the apc chairman said. He said that should pdp win next year, nigeria would not survive. Op is right.

The Op quotes [size=14pt]We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another four years should pdp/jonathan win next year[/size]

and u quotes this He said that [size=14pt]should pdp win next year, nigeria would not survive[/size]

which one should we believe. PDP at their best mis quoting APC for their own devilish interest.
give a video evidence of the actual quote.

The above two statements has different meaning.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by jmaine: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Imagine fools comparing Asari threats as an individual to those made by an active Party Chairman who christened themselves the "progressives".

The APC folks are usually bereft of the most rudimentary skills in drawing a sane line between partisan idiocy and support . . . .

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by maestroferddi: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: since you concluded that the president was insulted why chiding from what was really said about him which wasn't a lie,am sorry its no point arguing with you.
So assuming the President drew a faulty inference in some past speech, is the sensible way to connect to him to suggest that he is daft/clueless/sick/mentally unbalanced in a public forum?

How many public officials in Nigeria would take such brazen impudence on the chin without unnleasing the might of the office on the recalcitrant professor?

You guys are unwittingly making Jonathan so popular and irresistible to non-partisan Nigerians. The man is winning the skirmish by his forbearance and tolerance.

Nigerians are not hankering for some superman from the fringes of Mars but a sincere public official humble enough to acknowledge their mistakes and shortcomings.

6 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by koboko69: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
kolaaderin:

The Op quotes We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another four years should pdp/jonathan win next year and u quotes this He said that should pdp win next year, nigeria would not survive

which one should we believe. PDP at their best mis quoting APC for their own devilish interest.
give a video evidence of the actual quote.

The above two statements has different meaning.

What do expect from bunch of silly minors recruited by the killer party to occupy the social media. They mo.ron is not even aware there is a big difference in what OP wrote and he wrote. Foolish things digging holes for each other.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by nakamora: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious 1 must you always lie.I've seen some professional liars saying d truth once in a while.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Caseless: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
valicious1: The 3rd APC progressive governance series is being held in owerri right now and aired on channels tv.
The national chairman apc chief john oyegun made a statement that I think he should be made to explain to the SSS and police and I quote

" We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another four years should pdp/jonathan win next year "

He should be made to explain to Nigerians and indeed security agencies what he means by this treasonable statement.
dove, i'm sure english is ur problem.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Juliet11111:
I'm watching the event live on NTA right now. That's EXACTLY what the apc chairman said. He said that should pdp win next year, nigeria would not survive. Op is right.
am pretty sure he cudda said that based on their warped n hallucinating perception of da 'incompetence' of their 'clueless one'. but i sure do know eepa oyegun very well...hes da party's chair n he just gotta sound as janjaweeedish as them,ya know,to belong...we edos home n diaspora sure know where we stand....
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by arewanationz: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Juliet11111:

According to the Op
"We would make sure Nigeria doesn't survive another four years should pdp/jonathan win next year ".

My dear Juliet, don't allow mischievous elements from the cankerworm party to mislead you.

These unscrupulous elements of PDP have long mastered the art of deception. You should be careful with the things you read on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by valicious1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
caseless: dove, i'm sure english is ur problem.
You are a F00L! And how is english my problem?

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
I was at the event and the Chairman didn't make such statement. OP! When you die, na lie kill you.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: So assuming the President drew a faulty inference in some past speech, is the sensible way to connect to him to suggest that he is daft/clueless/sick/mentally unbalanced in a public forum?

How many public officials in Nigeria would take such brazen impudence on the chin without unnleasing the might of the office on the recalcitrant professor?

You guys are unwittingly making Jonathan so popular and irresistible to non-partisan Nigerians. The man is winning the skirmish by his forbearance and tolerance.

Nigerians are not hankering for some superman from the fringes of Mars but a sincere public official humble enough to acknowledge their mistakes and shortcomings.
Past Leaders suffered more from the people than GEJ. Obj was called an ape to his face and he didn't pull down the sky.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: He said he heard the President state that Nigeria cannot be a poor country because she has produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, the world's 25th richest man and that the number of private jet owners is so many.
He went on to say that he believes that despite the so-called affluence that poverty pervades the land.
For me, no issue. At least he was making sense.
Then he delivered the coup de grace. He said anyone concluding that Nigeria is rich based on the reasons above as given by the president MUST BE SICK.
Seconded
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Xano(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
abagoro: Whether he said it or not APC and PDP are same people with different names. However we need to get ready to oust the wicked man known as Jonathan. He has destroyed Igboland. No single good road in all of Southeast and Southsouth apart from Onitsha/Owerri mostly done by Obasanjo. Only a useless fool will support the man who has lead Nigeria to religious war, tribalism, poverty, endless strikes by Doctors, labour unions, ASUU,ASUP. The security situation is at all time low. Zero power supply, zero pipe-born water. The lowest WAEC result ever. May God punish anybody hiding this bitter truth.

When you lie to the world, you make yourself a fool. There are delegation of WHO staff in Rivers State and Enugu. They went through by road Port Harcourt to Enugu. They are amazed at the progress in this part of Nigeria. They will return to their countries with better report. Some of the staff have been here during Obasanjo's tenure. WAEC has nothing to do with president. Its the upbringing of children by their parents/guardians. UNIONS will always strike because they want better standard of living(salary increment also). Continue with the lies.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Ovamboland(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
maestroferddi: So assuming the President drew a faulty inference in some past speech, is the sensible way to connect to him to suggest that he is daft/clueless/sick/mentally unbalanced in a public forum?

I don't understand what you guys are about, when OBJ and Yar'adua were in power, they were called al sorts of names including baboon, incestuous, 'baba go slow', serpent-leader etc. and you guys were alive at that time and did not raise any objection and most likely participated inventing those names.

Now that the president is your kinsman or happens to fit your definition of ultimate leadership capabilities, others who don't like his style cannot call him whatever names that catches their fancy same way OBJ, Yardua, Abacha, IBB were labelled ? You guys must be high on something!

If are so concerned about the names, advise your principal to run for king of otuoke or leader of ijaw in 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by whitecat007: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
It means the money paid to you guys to lie is turning you all deaf.
valicious1:
Unfortunately, you are so dumb and senseless not to have seen the numerous posters that concurred to my post. I'm not the only one that heard Oyegun make that speech, other people heard it too.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by PenSniper: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: obiagelli doesn't have a TV @ home, she would have heard it if the broadcast was on a radio set.

Habaaa.?
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Juliet11111:

If d bold is right, then the OP is wrong, yours connotes acceptable language but that of OP connotes threat to Nigeria unity.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by whitecat007: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Do you, deep down your heart honestly believe that Jonathan is sane?
maestroferddi: What are you talking about?

Did you watch the broadcast to be in a position to deem comments sentimental?

The man Tomorin after blabbing away for a couple of minutes, finally delved into the prepared barb he came to deliver.

The way he was speaking made it so easy to deduce that he was highly compromised.

He said he heard the President state that Nigeria cannot be a poor country because she has produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, the world's 25th richest man and that the number of private jet owners is so many.

He went on to say that he believes that despite the so-called affluence that poverty pervades the land.

For me, no issue. At least he was making sense.

Then he delivered the coup de grace. He said anyone concluding that Nigeria is rich based on the reasons above as given by the president MUST BE SICK.

In a futile bid, to redeem himself, he blurted out that he was not saying the president was sick.
His paymasters enjoyed the ridicule by bursting out into laughter.

I lost interest in the whole episode thereafter.
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by brownlord: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: you're not making sense! Excuse me please!!!

see who is making sense.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
F117A: In a sane country,these guys would have been assassinated by the SSS.
Honestly.

State sponsored hit will always take place once you cross the Rubicon of normal politicking.

But here, ball-less GEJ continues to let them go scot-free.......smh
Re: APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri! by Afroconnect: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
What can this siddon look president do about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria / PEPT Judgement: Heavy Blow Started Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.