Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? (947 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by maxism2: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Tiwa Savage recently announced that she now has a bodyguard, a guy who used to guard Chris Brown.

I wonder, do Nigerian artistes really need bodyguards? If yes, why?

Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by maxism2: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2014
someone even told me that Tiwa's bodyguard is likely gonna b using Tiwa . I don't know what that means though.
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by montestic(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
that's their 4king business
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by icebebe(f): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
maxism2: someone even told me that Tiwa's bodyguard is likely gonna b using Tiwa . I don't know what that means though.
tout of dt too,dt boyguard is too handsome to waste
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by icebebe(f): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
maxism2: someone even told me that Tiwa's bodyguard is likely gonna b using Tiwa . I don't know what that means though.
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by montestic(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
icebebe: tout of dt too,dt boyguard is too handsome to waste

hahahahahahaha. and d fact that she admitted that he's cute
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
We too like copy copy...
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by amiskurie(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
I was here

But then

I was lyk.

Feck her dude...ok
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by Djicemob: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerian celebrities.Showcasing their fo0lishness since 1960 angry

Did she hire him because he is cute or because he guarded Chris brown? What is she over excited about?

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by xandyE(f): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
She wants us to know dat he used to guard Chris Brown, it's obviously an achievement to her undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by montestic(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
xandyE: She wants us to know dat he used to guard Chris Brown, it's obviously an achievement to her undecided

they like to show off. live false lives. who cares if her new bodyguard bangs her and her husband? she obviously wanna attract attention to herself
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by icebebe(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
montestic:

hahahahahahaha. and d fact that she admitted that he's cute
u see na grin grin grin and he's single!
Re: Do Nigerian Celebrities Really Need Bodyguards? by bustyhelen(f): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2014
ya they do bcs of some overzealous fans

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Programming At Ebonylife TV, Pamela Ofoegbu Passes Away / Olamide’s Video “eleda Mi” Hits One Million Views On Youtube / VIDEO: Oritse Femi – Double Wahala (part2) Ft. D’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.