Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k (2879 Views)

CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? / What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by tomiamida: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Have you guys heard of this program?

Quantum Leap Group is an offshoot of an American corporation based here in Nigeria. The group seeks to empower young, talented and budding Nigerians who want to become successful business persons.
Our turnkey simple approach helps to turn out millionaires easily.

We are currently taking in applications on our website set up for this www.qlgeep.org and we will look at
putting the applicants through a couple of tests after which they will be trained, empowered and mentored for a few weeks and then the first few outstanding individuals will be rewarded with cash.

If you meet the criteria mentioned above, fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform on and share with other

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

1 Share

Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by Eagleyes(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
I hope this is not one of those schemes...
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by Eagleyes(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
helloo...
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by tomiamida: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm sorry about the delay eagle eye, It is not a scam scheme I can assure you. It is an effort to empower youths and adults with potential in business. Application for the scheme will expire by the end of September so kindly inform your friends and colleagues about this.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by Eagleyes(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
good one...

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by Kennyfancy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wht will i b doing
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by Kennyfancy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wht will i b doing in d site
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by tomiamida: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kennyfancy: Wht will i b doing in d site

All you need do is go register and fill the form on the site if you are interested.

You will be contacted when the program starts.
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by adaemeka245(f): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2014
tomiamida: Have you guys heard of this program?
Quantum Leap Group is an offshoot of an American corporation based here in Nigeria. The group seeks to empower young, talented and budding Nigerians who want to become successful business persons.
We are currently taking in applications on our website set up for this www.qlgeep.org and we will look at
putting the applicants through a couple of tests after which they will be trained, empowered and mentored for a few weeks and then the first few outstanding individuals will be rewarded with cash.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above, fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform on and share with other
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
pls as m jst seeing this thread now, is d program stil on? wil like to b part of it, thanks
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by tomiamida: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
adaemeka245:
pls as m jst seeing this thread now, is d program stil on? wil like to b part of it, thanks

Yes Adaemeka245, you can log into the website and register. Ensure you fill in the correct details so we can contact you

www.qlgeep.org
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by Rudewaterz(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2014
I don't have a B.Sc (yet), so I don't qualify?
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by tomiamida: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rudewaterz: I don't have a B.Sc (yet), so I don't qualify?

Do you have any business experience or are you interested in becoming an entrepreneur? Then go ahead and fill the form online.
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by adaemeka245(f): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2014
I ve filled d form bt I Neva get feedback oo
Re: Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k by midastouch: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
tomiamida: Have you guys heard of this program?

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Its very convenient to be vague and deceive people. ...... "Offshoot of an American company based in Nigeria"! As far as I know and as far as precedence has shown. Any foreign organisation that is doing any development work / charitable giving is always trumpeted and named. Why the coyness and vagueness?

My people this is a very nice SCAM! RUN FOR YA LIVES!

(1) (Reply)

How Do Those The Billon Coin Really Works (TBC) / Rochas Sells Adapalm To Himself ! / Motivation For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.