Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! (4787 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by dekronik: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is realy disturbing. I hope our brave soldiers overpower these madmen today. The weapons in Bama barracks can be used to invade a whole country. I hope soldiers use it on boko haram boys, not run and leave it for them. At worst destroy the weapons and flee if they are overpowered. But under no circumstances should weapons be surrendered to BH boys.

I pray for our troops.

9 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Jakpon: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
You are right. I also hope Bama doesnt fall. If it does, its going to be calamitous
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Orunto: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Where is your faith?
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by asadike(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
D truth is we have insiders nd boko sympaththisers among d army. Wel, wishin our soldiers al d best.

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Rich4god(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
We pray it wont fall since d NA are fighting back...
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: D truth is we have insiders nd boko sympaththisers among d army. Wel, wishin our soldiers al d best.

That is exactly the unfortunate truth that Nigerians fail to see.
Nigeria was never meant to be.

The descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio are in the army.
They want Boko haram to succeed!

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by idupaul: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
dekronik: This is realy disturbing. I hope our brave soldiers overpower these madmen today. The weapons in Bama barracks can be used to invade a whole country. I hope soldiers use it on boko haram boys, not run and leave it for them. At worst destroy the weapons and flee if they are overpowered. But under no circumstances should weapons be surrendered to BH boys.

I pray for our troops.

I don't get it if Bama barracks had all that military hardware why have they not been using it on boko haram all this while.

12 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by idu1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
THE NORTH WIL BE DOOMED.NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH BAMA.THE CREATED THE MONSTER,LET THEY DEAL WITH IT

10 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by BOAR: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
The crazy politics of BH is getting to a dizzying height...the politicians are playing very dangerous game, trying to delay GEJ's declaration for 2nd term as much as they can.

Nigerians are suffering for this type of power-play never experienced before.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
noblezone:

That is exactly the unfortunate truth that Nigerians fail to see.
Nigeria was never meant to be.

The descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio are in the army.
They want Boko haram to succeed!
why do feel its ok to make tribalist statement against the north? Those dying in the north are they southerners.

5 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by SUBMARINE: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
why do feel its ok to make tribalist statement against the north? Those dying in the north are they southerners.

What has he said that is wrong

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by dekronik: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
chukwudi44: THE NORTH WIL BE DOOMED.NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH BAMA.THE CREATED THE MONSTER,LET THEY DEAL WITH IT

Until you wake up one day and find a dirty looking, smelling almajiri patrolling your street with an AK47 na den you go know say boko haram na national problem.
SMH.

31 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by egift(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
chukwudi44: THE NORTH WIL BE DOOMED.NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH BAMA.THE CREATED THE MONSTER,LET THEY DEAL WITH IT

You see your life and why nobody is taking you seriously cool

4 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by thwarrior72: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
I be like say u dey my mind, North is doom not my side

2 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Jakpon: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Shukudi, You are an 1diot

The barrack in Bama has a Tank Battalion. If Boko Haram captures Bama then it is suffice to say that we'v lost the war already; going by the calibre of weapons in that town, even your useless president wouldnt be safe in Aso Rock any more

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by yorubakid: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
sorry op,if bama falls NE is doomed and not the whole country.Get your facts right the next time.
I pray and hope that the gallant soldiers defeats them. The monster that Northern elite created has now turned into something else beyond their control

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by dekronik: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
idupaul:

I don't get it if Bama barracks had all that military hardware why have they not been using it on boko haram all this while.

Watch the boko haram video on Gwoza and ask your question again. The weapons in Bama tripples that in Gwoza.

4 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Jakpon: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
thwarrior72: I be like say u dey my mind, North is doom not my side
so many d1mwits on nairaland.

If Bama falls today, Nigeria is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by lordsilver: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
If it is Allah's wish to hand Bama over to Boko Haram so be it. As far as I'm concern, boko haram is a Northern & some southern politicians in Abuja problem, e no concern me

4 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by BOAR: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
chukwudi44: THE NORTH WIL BE DOOMED .NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH BAMA.THE CREATED THE MONSTER,LET THEY DEAL WITH IT

lordsilver: If it is Allah's wish to hand Bama over to Boko Haram so be it. As far as I'm concern, boko haram is a Northern & some southern politicians in Abuja problem, e no concern me

This mindset got us to where we are today as a nation in the fight against BH. We believed the menace is far away from us..while in actual fact, it's just an incident away.

I hope and pray you don't recant your words in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by lordsilver: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hw dey com keep such weapons for one state

dekronik:

Watch the boko haram video on Gwoza and ask your question again. The weapons in Bama tripples that in Gwoza.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by thwarrior72: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jakpon: so many d1mwits on nairaland.

Like I said before, if bama falls today north might be doomed, but not my south cry

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by SUBMARINE: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jakpon: Shukudi, You are an 1diot

The barrack in Bama has a Tank Battalion. If Boko Haram captures Bama then it is suffice to say that we'v lost the war already; going by the calibre of weapons in that town, even your useless president wouldnt be safe in Aso Rock any more

And you think we care. Son if BH activity will lead to breakup, we support.

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by SUBMARINE: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jakpon: so many d1mwits on nairaland.

Maybe Odua is doomed. Definitely not East

4 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by lordsilver: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Boko Haram is a Northern problem

BOAR:

This mindset got us to where we are today as a nation in the fight against BH. We believed the menace is far away from us..while in actual fact, it's just an incident away.

2 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by BOAR: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
lordsilver: Boko Haram is a Northern problem

Oh really? I wish you know better

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by SUBMARINE: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
BOAR:

Oh really? I wish you know better

Son it is a Northern problem if you doubt lead them South

5 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by thwarrior72: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
lordsilver: Hw dey com keep such weapons for one state

Don't mind them when northern military president where building all barracks & armory store in they enclave, the never know that it will come to hunt them someday. Most weapon boko haram ars using today is looted from those barracks up there.

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by lordsilver: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
chukwudi44: THE NORTH WIL BE DOOMED .NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH BAMA.THE CREATED THE MONSTER,LET THEY DEAL WITH IT

lordsilver: If it is Allah's wish to hand Bama over to Boko Haram so be it. As far as I'm concern, boko haram is a Northern & some southern politicians in Abuja problem, e no concern me

BOAR:

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by SUBMARINE: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
lordsilver: chukwudi44: THE NORTH WIL BE DOOMED .NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH BAMA.THE CREATED THE MONSTER,LET THEY DEAL WITH IT

Endorsed
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by ruggedboy01: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wetin concern me if bama fall??
Infact let fall make I see de doom
Op ur are de only one doomed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Loses Son / NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. / How To Join A Political Party In Nigeria | List Of Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.