Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! (4812 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by lordsilver: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Provided they don't come near south, and if Allah decides to hand Borno to his people, who are we to say otherwise.

SUBMARINE:

Endorsed

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by dekronik: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
SUBMARINE:

And you think we care. Son if BH activity will lead to breakup, we support.

Meeeeen. There are so many idiotss on NL. SMH. So you think BH just wants nothern Nigeria? When they bombed Lagos what did people like you do. I remember when some people were making mouth that BH dare not come south. They came, they saw, they BOMBED Lagos and nothing happened. The same way they will BOMB South East(God forbid) if they are not stopped. They will BOMB PH, Calabar, Nnewi, Enugu and Govt. will only tell you that its a "pipeline explosion". God forbid. This is NIGERIA's problem caused by Nothern Politicians. Now is not time to play games or blames. Now is time to ACT.
As I am writing this I have nothing to do with Borno, or Bama or Buni Yadi etc. But this threat is to us all coz its like the DanFodio jihad to them. They wanna conquer the whole country.
But I'm confident Nigeria will win this war on terror.

4 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op warn yaself o......if you're doomed then that's your biz.......am not! BTW I trust no moslem....if the crisis will lead to the unbundling of the contraption called Nigeria it's a welcome development...... Bama ko Aba...ni! Where's my pen joor?

2 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by kettykin: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
dekronik:

Meeeeen. There are so many idiotss on NL. SMH. So you think BH just wants nothern Nigeria? When they bombed Lagos what did people like you do. I remember when some people were making mouth that BH dare not come south. They came, they saw, they BOMBED Lagos and nothing happened. The same way they will BOMB South East(God forbid) if they are not stopped. They will BOMB PH, Calabar, Nnewi, Enugu and Govt. will only tell you that its a "pipeline explosion". God forbid. This is NIGERIA's problem caused by Nothern Politicians. Now is not time to play games or blames. Now is time to ACT.
As I am writing this I have nothing to do with Borno, or Bama or Buni Yadi etc. But this threat is to us all coz its like the DanFodio jihad to them. They wanna conquer the whole country.

Lagos is not South East or Niger Delta, an explosion of Bomb in any of those places and the casualties will trigger a chain of events whose end can not be easily analysed , take for instance if a Bomb exploded in a church in Owerri or a market in Aba , that would mark the end of anything Islam in those cities the event would lead to the uprooting and burning down of mosques all over the east .

There will be massive relocation of Hausa/fulani out of the East and igbos would embark on journeys out of the North revenge in the North would trigger full scale revenge in hitherto peaceful and calm eastern cities , the world attention would shift to Nigeria and with the recent world coalition against ISIS , you can predict were NATO and EU would be shifting their weaponries.

Sir without long their would be a rematch of the 1967 civil war with most of the middle belters , Niger deltans joining to wipe Boko Haram and islamic fundamentalism from the Map of Nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by BOAR: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
kettykin:

Lagos is not South East or Niger Delta, an explosion of Bomb in any of those places and the casualties will trigger a chain of events whose end can not be easily analysed , take for instance if a Bomb exploded in a church in Owerri or a market in Aba , that would mark the end of anything Islam in those cities the event would lead to the uprooting and burning down of mosques all over the east .

There will be massive relocation of Hausa/fulani out of the East and igbos would embark on journeys out of the North revenge in the North would trigger full scale revenge in hitherto peaceful and calm eastern cities , the world attention would shift to Nigeria and with the recent world coalition against ISIS , you can predict were NATO and EU would be shifting their weaponries.

Sir without long their would be a rematch of the 1967 civil war with most of the middle belters , Niger deltans joining to wipe Boko Haram and islamic fundamentalism from the Map of Nigeria

Dude, you need to write a script for Nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by guente02(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is noy funny anymore.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by thwarrior72: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
kettykin:

What a good analysis

2 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by RisMas(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
noblezone:

That is exactly the unfortunate truth that Nigerians fail to see.
Nigeria was never meant to be.

The descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio are in the army.
They want Boko haram to succeed!

Wow shocked shocked so, iherjirika is a descendant of usman dan fodio, which brand of shepe u dey drink lately? undecided abeg tell me grin

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by gbadexy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
The government needs to start moving the heavy weapons down south just in case.
Once boko haram succeeds in the north, the next course of action is to conquer south in their twisted jihad so its a national problem and not a northern one.

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by SUBMARINE: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
dekronik:

They got away with it because Fashola called it gas explosion in the name of politics

In the East, they were exposed and Northerners were harassed causing Northern and Eastern elites to clash.

Ever since then , have you heard any BH incidence in the East.

2 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
gbadexy: The government needs to start moving the heavy weapons down south just in case.
Once boko haram succeeds in the north, the next course of action is to conquer south in their twisted jihad so its a national problem and not a northern one.

the president did it but hell rufai and lai mohamed did not let us see the things well.

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
The soldiers themselves have to be aggresive towards this but seriously, its looking like boko haram are more equipped than what we call soldiers.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by cjrane: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
[size=25pt]Let it fall!
Naigeria is doomed already.

Naigeria was doomed the day APC politicians decided to arm almajiri boys calling them Boko haram in order to use terrorism to acquire political power by force!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why the hate now?is northno more part of Nigeria cry
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Osama10(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is not a good sign.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Beync(f): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
If bama fall, at list mayonnaise will still do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by thwarrior72: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beync: If bama fall, at list mayonnaise will still do
This got me rolling on the floor grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
dekronik: This is realy disturbing. I hope our brave soldiers overpower these madmen today. The weapons in Bama barracks can be used to invade a whole country. I hope soldiers use it on boko haram boys, not run and leave it for them. At worst destroy the weapons and flee if they are overpowered. But under no circumstances should weapons be surrendered to BH boys.

I pray for our troops.

Hope you're doomed now?
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by brownlord: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
lordsilver: If it is Allah's wish to hand Bama over to Boko Haram so be it. As far as I'm concern, boko haram is a Northern & some southern politicians in Abuja problem, e no concern me

Who's wish before, this guy no well o, just like saying if na hunter wish for trap to kash bushmeat
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by vedd: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
chukwudi44: THE NORTH WIL BE DOOMED.NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH BAMA.THE CREATED THE MONSTER,LET THEY DEAL WITH IT
Don't be too complacent. Lets face reality.
When they are through conquering the North, they will head southward to us more stronger and daring.

Look at what ISIS in doing in Iraq and Syria.

Lets stop this monster now before it grows too big and (God forbid) consume our country.

3 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
vedd:
Don't be too complacent. Lets face reality.
When they are through conquering the North, they will head southward to us more stronger and daring.

Look at what ISIS in doing in Iraq and Syria.

Lets stop this monster now before it grows too big and (God forbid) consume our country.

Thanks jare methinks Nigeria should arm we citizens...

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by brownlord: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
cjrane: [size=25pt]Let it fall!
Naigeria is doomed already.

Naigeria was doomed the day APC politicians decided to arm almajiri boys calling them Boko haram in order to use terrorism to acquire political power by force!
[/size]

Them no teach una how to use this TAN iPad type?

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Beync(f): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
smartchoice:
And boko boiz won't lubricate your azz before invading it!
may ebola rip you apart, dumpass.

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Beync: may ebola rip you apart, dumpass.
God forbid......but as you're dancing kukere in expectation of boko its reasonable to inform you how that thing btw or bottom not in front will be RIPPED APART when they finally have you.....

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by bunmioguns(m): 6:05am On Sep 02, 2014
they are doomed not me

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by omenka(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2014
chukwudi44: THE NORTH WIL BE DOOMED.NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH BAMA.THE CREATED THE MONSTER,LET THEY DEAL WITH IT
You are such a damn fool. Common sense should tell you. That your security is largely affected by the security of your neighbours. It is just like building a paradise in the middle of a ghetto, it would be the epicentre of attacks from all the criminals living around you!!

I bet ethnoreligious bigotry and hatred wouldn't allow you see beyond your own nose.

5 Likes

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1883614/abiye-sekibo-killed-harry-marshall
omenka: You are such a damn fool. Common sense should tell you. That your security is largely affected by the security of your neighbours. It is just like building a paradise in the middle of a ghetto, it would be the epicentre of attacks from all the criminals living around you!!
I bet ethnoreligious bigotry and hatred wouldn't allow you see beyond your own nose.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by 9jii(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014

I guess when the whole North turned to BOKOHARAM your states will have nothing to worry about?
Sense.
Why do you think Europe will join fight against ISIS?
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Beync(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
smartchoice: God forbid......but as you're dancing kukere in expectation of boko its reasonable to inform you how that thing btw or bottom not in front will be RIPPED APART when they finally have you.....
fruit bat fly to the forest where you belong, barstaaad!
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Beync: fruit bat fly to the forest where you belong, barstaaad!

Your papa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"New" Tanks For Fighting BH Being Transported to the North? / Another APC Lie Bursted / Full Lists Of World Happiest Countries, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.