Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 (908 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerians Think Success Can Only Be Achieved In U.S? / 5 Steps To Enhancing Valuable Job Connections In 2014 / Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
The year is running just so fast than i can imagine. Months ago we just said happy new year, and now just 3 months + to the end of 2014....The question now is ''what have you achieved so far since the beginning of 2014?
To me,I finished my nysc in june.just looked just so impossible to get a job and I was frustrated not minding the fact that I just spent only one month at home while my elder sister had already spent one year and still counting. I always prayed for the best and I guess am always damn lucky coz I always get what I want. I base in portharcourt but I went for several interviews, many of which I got a regret mail or SMS. But at last God smiled on me. Got a bank job of 70k,a hotel job as the assistant manager, another small firm like that as the BDM. But finally went for the hotel own coz the benefits there was massive. So guys, let's gist....what have you achieved or plan to achieve in 2014?
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lets leave this till after the year wink

Great thread tho smiley
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by mouxman(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
For me.......I had a couple of job offers during the course of the year....but I decided not to take them cos of the NDDC postgraduate scholarship.....now here I am at a crossroad.....still hoping.... Cos that's all I have

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Leave others to contribute if you won't......dem dey force horse drink water for stream?
taiwolusol: Lets leave this till after the year wink

Great thread tho smiley
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Beckybeky(f): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Got connected to a lucrative biz opportunity

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by africandictator(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
I was admitted on merit into unilag dept of history and strategic studies

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Congrats
africandictator: I was admitted on merit into unilag dept of history and strategic studies
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by KillerBeauty(f): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
I rounded up my service(NYSC) Feburary this year. Got my first job, got fired from the job, got another job and I'm doing well in it. This year has been sweet,and I know that the remaining part ot the year is going to be as sweet as icing on a cake
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by 500samuel(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
;Dmy ex came to beg me that I should take her back ....on a more serious note I gained admission for my MSC and my boss gave my permission....i go buy my car before the end of the year (amen)
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Congrats baby..., but you bad oh, why were you fired?
KillerBeauty: I rounded up my service(NYSC) Feburary this year. Got my first job, got fired from the job, got another job and I'm doing well in it. This year has been sweet,and I know that the remaining part ot the year is going to be as sweet as icing on a cake
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Congrats brotherly, anything is possible if you believe...
500samuel: ;Dmy ex came to beg me that I should take her back ....on a more serious note I gained admission for my MSC and my boss gave my permission....i go buy my car before the end of the year (amen)
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by achmed1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well , for me, I planned to achieve two things this year.
1.land a Good job
2.Start a promising relationship

I achieved No.1 with an offer from a big4 audit firm, still looking out for No.2.
Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Your heart desires shall surely come to pass. Just keep believing...
achmed1: Well , for me, I planned to achieve two things this year.
1.land a Good job
2.Start a promising relationship

I achieved No.1 with an offer from a big4 audit firm, still looking out for No.2.
Alhamdulilah
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far In 2014 by achmed1(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Thanks tebirim.

(1) (Reply)

Free Ride To Your Office In Lagos EVERYDAY... / What Work Can I Do To Keep Busy?money Isnt Problem. / AKSG Commences Oracle Training For Akwa Ibom Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.