Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83792 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmmm undecided if u can propose to ur guy in public like that then u are qualified for it.
....you are wicked....

I believe i can do it if i have rehearsed it alot....BTW, girls dont propose... grin grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bull.shiit...........Different strokes for different folks. That guy must be a broke nigga.
awww..so romanticsmiley

Yungwizzzy: I pity this mugu oo

Him pocket go hear am

you're practically everywhere.. must u comment?
besides real love is way more than the pocket u talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
50calibre: For a Nigerian dude, this is a very stu*pid thing to do, considering the fact he'd still have to shell out lots of money to buy her from her parents.

The lady should be the one on her knees thanking him for taking her off the market.

Some Nigerian guys are just so dumb these days.
"Stupid thing to do"?
"Buy her from her parents"?.... Haba now... Keep up to date with your mates; Abeg.......This is the 21st century, and not the stone age.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
The babe no get swag self.... You wear this kind tin follow me comot wink cheesy
When I want to engage my baby I go go better place no be for road....am I mad? A gentle man will always do his thing a gentle way. Upstairs @ that same mall there is this lovely place,its kul and romantic for such event. Red candle,lovely music amd ac,people that will even pour your wine for u aka house maids grin You can even book on time if you want them to reserve a place for u and your baby with your name placed on the table....this one na show...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ovanny15(f): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am happy for u guys may it leads to the final level (marriage).
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Bryan12(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija: They are ugly!
Haters gon hate!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ....you are wicked....

I believe i can do it if i have rehearsed it alot....BTW, girls dont propose... grin grin
Since you can do it then you are qualified to receive it. Simple. Guys should not do for girls what girls wouldn't do for guys. Let there be balance in the world. Abeg.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by adioolayi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Modern day slavery.......foreign culture everywhere!...My grandma told me you dare not hangout with your spouse before marriage. Well, that's their time sha. Back to the matter....public display of affection like this is not African cry cry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pussypounder(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
EddyNumerouno: See 9ja ladies forming as if when u ask most of them won't shout I want a romantic man.
Wake up and smell the coffee...this is how it looks in real life. Forget all the telemundo and harlequin novels...this is life
My lines
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by texanomaly(f): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija: They are ugly!

undecided Why are you always so negative. It is cute.

@Seun

Another time a rolls eyes smilie would have been nice.

*rolls eyes*

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hensben(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Too much hollywood movie...smh.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cute.......

But I can't do it....

Why is he grabbing her butt
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by adisa204(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
I witnessed it jare,I gats no blood sha
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
50calibre: For a Nigerian dude, this is a very stu*pid thing to do, considering the fact he'd still have to shell out lots of money to buy her from her parents.

The lady should be the one on her knees thanking him for taking her off the market.

Some Nigerian guys are just so dumb these days.
10000000000000000 likes
Ladies should thank us for even looking at them angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ceasare: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
That doesn't mean d guy will not go and nack anoda girl akpako if d chance surface and at d same time anoda bros fit still dey shine d girl Congo......man and woman matter nor b here o! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by tuffgongjo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerians forming Hollywood Romance.
Ish
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by weyham(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
I proposed my second girlfriend in the middle of Lagos-Ibadan express road. It was lovely dat day.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
ovanny15: Am happy for u guys may it *leads* to the final level (marriage).

gbagaun you're needed herecheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by iswallker(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why dint you show the girls face ..

Symptoms of a pu**y whipped guy..

Smh...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Since you can do it then you are qualified to receive it. Simple. Guys should not do for girls what girls wouldn't do for guys. Let there be balance in the world. Abeg.
....Tymax, you need to change ooo...

It is the men's work to do somethings eg proposing and asking out....

...You made mention of Ruth yesterday during one of our conversations...Ruth proposed to Boaz for real, but i believe it has been ordained from heaven already that they will get married....
...You cant compared then to now...Guys of nowadays have turned to another thing entirely.....Their sense od reasoning is totally different from then....

...If a lady ask you out now, what will be your response?...what impression do you have about her?...and they say first impression last longer...

If your girlfriend propose to you now, will you accept??....wont you believe she has a hidden agenda??...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by tuffgongjo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaxco2f: will check back later...

in other news i was in shoprite and i clapped for him i even hug the lady in question!
sharp guy
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Mavor: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
She sure as hell doesn't look excited. Typical 9ja girl.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by bolafez(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Chai! The shame ehn! If I dey there I go just assist am comot.

Ladies are unpredictable.
nawti u grin
Tymax:
Chai! The shame ehn! If I dey there I go just assist am comot.

Ladies are unpredictable.
nawti u
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Sagamite(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
McWhillion: Romantic guy, just like me.

Real Man! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hensben(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
glitest:
"Stupid thing to do"?
"Buy her from her parents"?.... Haba now... Keep up to date with your mates; Abeg.......This is the 21st century, and not the stone age.
21st century my foot...this type of show is not our way of life....#mental slavery everywhere...smh
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Misogynist2014(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela: The first pic looks weird
Do you have the brain to realise that the camera took a still picture of moving objects? That the position they were must have occurred for fraction of a very short period? That the camera did not give you the mood that necessitated such a position?
This is why people like you can't become a lawyer.Next time if you need to write,tell a MAN to do it for you.It's a loss of MAN points explaining to you what the dullest of MEN would have fathomed out. angry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
10000000000000000 likes
...IMAGINE....

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
hensben: 21st century my foot...this type of show is not our way of life....#mental slavery everywhere...smh

As if Africans even know what their way of life is anymore.

Nigerians, behaving like 15th century Europeans since 1800.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
I want to believe that the personality you portray on here has nothing to do with the real you.
#JustSaying
undecided
Tymax:
10000000000000000 likes

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Toks2008(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.