Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ways To Use Emily Millionaire Coconut Oil And Herbs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ways To Use Emily Millionaire Coconut Oil And Herbs (9963 Views)

With The Right T0pless, Emily Ratajkowski Star Sensual Shooting / How Do I Use Coconut Oil To Stop Hair Breakage / 2 Weeks Free Sewing Course At Emily Matthews Craft Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Use Emily Millionaire Coconut Oil And Herbs by DontTouchHair: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Some of us may think we don’t have the greatest hair products and that is partially true. It can be so difficult to find products that meet our healthy hair needs. However, there are some products that can help and are easily accessible. One of these products is Emily Millionaire Coconut Oil and Herbs. I wrote a review on it last year and I explained that I use this primarily as a pre-shampoo treatment.

This product has many beneficial ingredients such as:
Coconut oil
Bergamot oil
Vitamin E
Refined Palm oil
Shea Butter
Avocado oil
Honey
Jojoba oil
Olive oil
Aloe vera

There are several ways you can use this product to help your hair:
[1] As a pre-shampoo treatment

[2] As a scalp massage cream

[3] As a sealant after moisturizing

[4] As an addition to a deep conditioner

Get more details here.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Use Emily Millionaire Coconut Oil And Herbs by expozey(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
I use it as a deep comditioning treatment. Gives my hair more weight and helps prevent breakage

(1) (Reply)

19 Latest And Sexy Ankara Short Gown For Ladies In 2017 / Latest Bridal Hairstyles In Nigeria / Beauty Vs Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.