Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (628736 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by codedbaby(f): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2014
stuff46:

no be so na, you be one of us. Infact you you be us na. We are not there without you. Na ystrdy dy start dy add. It nevr too tey when dy start am.

Brings out my wallet, shea you go eat suya and pure water bah?
datz my boy. I will eat
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by codedbaby(f): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2014
codedbaby:

datz my boy. I will eat
yeerssss

na me start this page
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2014
And Clement is gonna be devastated seeing that danger-kelv is his brother...nice write up,as for that yeye habeeb ehn...he shldnt try anything funny o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2014
You guys are not commenting, why?
Have you read 'The Thomas'? Another story by d9ty7. Please do read it now and I have a feeling, you won't be disappointed.
Here is the link; https://www.nairaland.com/1918531/thomas-family
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by profsomebody(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2014
good work here. 07063528784
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2014
--continuation--
Sylvester and his team approached the Gaol hotel, Benin city. They walked into reception and approached the receptionist.
"Good morning." Sylvester greeted.
"Morning sir. How may I help you?" The lady recpetionist asked.
"I am Agent Sylvester from the FBI." Sylvester replied.
On mentioning his name a guy who was also dressed in the same uniform with the lady receptionist came around to face Sylvester.
"Yes? State your mission here." He said.
Sylvester smiled, Nigerians are so proud and full of themselves.
"There is a man here, he is lodged in one of your rooms. He has a connection with the Khal corp and we are here to question him." Sylvester explained.
"What's his name?" The guy asked.
"I don't know his name, but I think he is lodged in room 65 or so." Sylvester replied.
The lady receptionist clicked her computer and scanned the room and their occupants.
"Room 65 is occupied by a woman from Dubai." The lady replied.
One of the FBI agents who came with Sylvester approached the counter.
"Sir, I think the guy is making another call." He said dropping a device which looked like a phone but performs a function which is thousand time bigger than what a phone could do.
The following conversation takes place.
Jay: Hey Kelv.
Danger-Kelv: You called back?
Jay: yeah! There is a problem.
Danger-kelv: what problem? What's going on?
Jay: our last conversation was intercepted by our enemies. Get away from wherever you are this minute, they are coming for you.
Danger-kelv: Come to think of it, the call was intercepted from Benin and traced from Lagos, meaning we are both at risk...
The interception got disconnected and it was replaced with humming sound.
"Gosh! We need to find where this call was made." Sylvester said to his boys.
The people waiting to be attended to in the reception stood up in a bid to run away.
"Nobody moves." Sylvester said to them.
With the help of his phone he was able to pass some information accross to Clement.
"Get this building on a lockdown. No exit and no one enters." He instructed as he matched off towards the elevator while some of his boys took the staircase.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chidinma walked into the living room from the kitchen where she was cooking. She sighed when she saw her sister in the same state she had left her.
"Rachel, why are you acting all up?" She asked.
"Don't you understand what I am saying? Clement cheated, he brought a lady home, slep with her, gave her my clothes." Rachel cried.
"Agreed! Uncle Clement cheated, but we need tp hear him out. I have a feeling something else is happening. Where is Akpan? He is nowhere to be found, what of your own car?" Chidinma asked.
Rachel continued sobbing as Chidinma tried to console her.
"Remember the baby in there. Its not good for her, be cheerful even in times of difficulty so she can be healthy and happy after birth." Chidinma said walking out of the living room.
"But Clement must pay for this. That useless girl will regret the day she was born." She muttered as she fell into a deep sleep on the couch. Chidnma later dished the food and ate her post breakfast in the dining while Rachel slept on.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sylvester pushed the door into room 65 opened and found a young woman probably in her early forties sprawled to the ground, blood ozzing from her nose. A mobile phone was blinking red beside her. At once he knew, Jay broke into this room and knocked out the poor hapless lady lodged in it, used her phone without thinking.
But his question now is, did he know his call was being intercepted from the start? The first call he made to Danger-kelv showed Gaol hotel, room 65. Meaning, he was in this room then. There are more mysteries to be unraveled.
Sylvester tried giving the lady a mouth to mouth, but it didn't come to fruition. He walked towards the front door and removed his phone to call Clement.
Suddenly, his mission became blurr and he fell on his knees.
"What next?" The lady asked cleaining her nose with tissue paper.
"He will lead us out." Jay said dragging an almost passing out Sylvester to his feet and pointing his gun on his head.
The three of them walked into the elevator which came to a halt on hte ground floor. Immediately, about ten different weapons were pointed at them.
"Drop you weapons or I kill him." Jay threatened.
The lady with a gentle and innocent eyes pointed her gun at the receptionist.
"Exits should be unlocked now." She said.
The receptionist made a call to the security men outside and instructed them as told.
Jay dragged Sylvester with them until they got outside the hotel premises and Immediately he hopped into their car with the lady behind the wheel, he released his grip on Sylvester and allowed him to fall.
--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kristen12(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Sylvester should have gone in with someone else not minding it was just a woman there
I pray he recovers ASAP
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Nice d9ty.. But the story nor they gree finish..

Tecno4life abeg no more boys into the group chat.. We too much already. Gals and ladies only.

Pls no boy should drop their number.

Ladies only
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=ThaRuthlxx7 post=28413465]Nice d9ty.. But the story nor they gree finish..

Tecno4life abeg no more boys into the group chat.. We too much already. Gals and ladies only.

Pls no boy should drop their number.

Ladies only[/quote
seconded
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2014
codedbaby:

datz my boy. I will eat

your boy?

Puts back my wallet and tells the man, mallam give her onion 20naira.

How can i be her boy.
Oga duro nice updates. You are really here for us and we are here for you.
I saw a mistake (typinq error in the 1st update. Check it well and edit it)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2014
wow, nice update

Sly should take precautions next time
no one is to be trusted
some women are more dangerous than men

Rachel, i dey warn u, jeje o..don't rush into conclusion
pot calling the kettle black

D9ty7, give me moreeeeeee
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by jummy604: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Omo!na wa o for ds pipu,rachel bera take it easy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2014
O boi...see as oga sly was used like a fish sha
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2014
kristen12:
Sylvester should have gone in with someone else not minding it was just a woman there
I pray he recovers ASAP
d yeye guy always dey feel like boss nw,dnt mind him
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
Me: Sylvester! Sylvester!! Sylvester!!! Hw many times did I call You?
Sylvester: 3 times sir!
Me: behave yourself!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zainharb: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2014
tecno4life:
Whatsapp group still open
Infact where is hameenat94 angry
I need your number asap
And bluestarry angry
If una no drop then.....
i posted my nomba and u havent added me. 08142143338 Plz add me tnx
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by crystalsaint(f): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2014
D9ty7...abeg..how room 65 con change to room 63...u made a mistake...the computer guru told clement room65 and clement relayed the message to sly..shey na sly make mistake ni abii na u mistype ni...abeg explain oooo...e joor sah
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Typographical error I call it.
crystalsaint:
D9ty7...abeg..how room 65 con change to room 63...u made a mistake...the computer guru told clement room65 and clement relayed the message to sly..shey na sly make mistake ni abii na u mistype ni...abeg explain oooo...e joor sah
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
So na woman Jay take catch Sylvester nawa oooooo! Me self na woman bet i fear woman. D9ty7 more update pls.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
chai...see imaginations....come be like say na live movie i de watch....nice work boss!! I twale
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
D9ty7:
On my way home. One update drops as soon as I get home, probably by 4pm and another one drop over an hour later or less.
Lets keep the comments coming.
Btw, where is Ogbarmey, Adewealth027 and a host of others. I haven't seen them today.
Yawns and stretches. I travelled. Nice update. Did I see watsapp group? Okk let me see . Where is techno? D9ty7 let Dola meet Rachel and see if she can beat her with that her chamber and hall belly. Mtchew
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hope you u re bak nw sha? Whre dd u travel to?
Ogbarmey:

Yawns and stretches. I travelled. Nice update. Did I see watsapp group? Okk let me see . Where is techno? D9ty7 let Dola meet Rachel and see if she can beat her with that her chamber and hall belly. Mtchew
lol. But remember, Rachel is not alone, she has her sister, a youth corper on her side. While Dolapo is a lone ranger, physically weak, emotionally weak, mentally weak, psycologically weak. Remember she is on the verge of loosing her friend to the cold hands of death.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ogbarmey:

welcome
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
zainharb:
i posted my nomba and u havent added me. 08142143338 Plz add me tnx
were is techno?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
D9ty7:
Hope you u re bak nw sha? Whre dd u travel to?
lol. But remember, Rachel is not alone, she has her sister, a youth corper on her side. While Dolapo is a lone ranger, physically weak, emotionally weak, mentally weak, psycologically weak. Remember she is on the verge of loosing her friend to the cold hands of death.
That makes her more aggressive. Besides even if you beat her and she knocks her belly very hard, she winsgringringrin. She will fall and bleed. Let us hope the corper does not continue her fight after this.

Thank you. I'm in Ghana now.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
stuff46:

welcome
Thank you. Are you in the watsapp group too?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Now we have two readers from Ghana.
Ogbarmey:

That makes her more aggressive. Besides even if you beat her and she knocks her belly very hard, she winsgringringrin. She will fall and bleed. Let us hope the corper does not continue her fight after this.

Thank you. I'm in Ghana now.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by crystalsaint(f): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
D9ty7:
Typographical error I call it.
okay..I hope clement will catch that stupid habeeb...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
D9ty7:
Now we have two readers from Ghana.
Really? Can he explain one or two things over there for me?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by codedbaby(f): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
stuff46:

your boy?

Puts back my wallet and tells the man, mallam give her onion 20naira.

How can i be her boy.
Oga duro nice updates. You are really here for us and we are here for you.
I saw a mistake (typinq error in the 1st update. Check it well and edit it)

So as I big for ur hand na onions me wan chop. as i call u boy u no rejoice? wetin u wan make i call una? no wahala. hold ur money. I don vex.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by toliz: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
I must say this is a VERY NICE AND INTERESTING WORK. Keep it up.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
--continuation--
Frank has been pleading with Sabur, Sandra's gateman for almost an hour, but the man seemed to be enjoying the show. Frank persuaded the man with all manner of things, when he realised that he wouldn't be allowed to enter, he walked up to his car and sat on the bonnet.
The scorching sun was burning through his skin such that, even if he were at the beach or pool tanning, he'd have to dive into the water or walked to the shed. The only option he had was to enter his car and rest his aching body, his stomach gave a violent lurch that shook his whole body. He knew what it was, hunger.
His ringing phone brought him back to life, he clambered to the ground from the bonnet and walked towards the passenger side on the sit where his phone lay. It was his girlfriend calling. She has been calling him since he left home just to know how he was faring, but her concern seemed to be getting out of hand. He has been ignoring the call since and this certainly won't be an exception.
From inside the car, he could hear the sound of the gate opening once again and Sabur peeked his head out to confirm if he had gone or was still waiting. In one swift run, he pushed the skinny gateman out of the way and they both crashed against the gateman's post.
Sabur felt the most pain because, as skinny as he was, Frank rested his weight on him coupled with the fact that he hit his back on the wall. He pushed Frank off his body while Sandra stood afar off having a good laugh.
He approached his cousin with a pleading eyes.
"Yes? How may I help you?" She asked with total indifference.
"Sandy, it is me." He replied emphatically.
"Who are you?" she asked.
He knew better not to reply her question. He just moved closer to her.
"How dare you?" Sandra asked.
He wanted to ask her what he did that was wrong but he knew that could fetch him a slap or being bounced out.
"Sandy, believe me. I know nothing about Janet's game on you."
"And you expect me to believe that, don't you?"
"I know it is hard to believe, but believe me, my emotions beclouded my thinking."
"You went on to celebrate my downfall by going shopping right? You had no idea that you are being watched."
"Sandra, I went shopping with Isabella and coincidentally, I met Janet shopping for her new apartment." Frank replied.
"Apartment you said?"
"Yes."
"You have to take me there." She said beating him on the chest.
"I have no idea where it is. But she gave me her number." Frank said.
Sandra gave her phone to him and ordered the input of Janet's number.
"Let me go and pick my phone from the car outside."
He hurriedly went out of the compound and returned quickly with his phone.
"Thanks." He said.
"I am still not convinced that you know nothing about the whole game." Sandra said emphasizing each word.
"Believe me..." he was saying when Sandra ordered him to shut his mouth and get out.
"I'll call you." She said to him before disappearing behind her car.
It was worth it afterall. The pleading and the sun tan.
"See you later." He said to Sabur mockingly dipping his hand into his pocket and giving him a one thousand naira note.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Clement and his team entered the St Battaihas hospital and after necessary sign ins, they were allowed to proceed to the waiting room. He was in close contact with Sylvester led team in Benin city and Edgar led team of computer analyst at the police station. The lates news he recieved from the Benin team was discouraging and disheartning. Sylvester is currently in the hospital after being hit in the head by a suspected terrorist. He felt a surge of excitement within him when he got a message from Edgar telling him the room from which Danger-kelv was making his call. He wanted to shoot Edgar through the phone because the ward in which Danger-kelv was the same as the ward where Ngozi was admitted.
Maybe, he sneaked in during the night to make the call. He led his boys towards the ward, on getting there, Ngozi was sleeping and checking the toilet, under the bed, the roof and neighbouring rooms, there was no sign of anybody close by.
He wanted to wake Ngozi and ask her series of question but then, his eyes darted toward the window, it was opened and it seemed someone just escaped through it. Then a blarring sound came from every corner of the hospital, the security alarm just went off.
A criminal was seen breaking away.

--to be continued--

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.