Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (628836 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nostradamus: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
D9ty,u are the bomb**calls out to techno4life**abeg give me chilled alomo and fried python head make i use unwind small
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
D9ty7:
Lets support her like we will support GEJ in the general election.
ya let us support ha .how about d campaign?
D9ty7:
D9ty7:
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bluestarry:
*brings out handcuff* babe am xowi diz ur guy is a criminal he smoked weed he need 2 b arrested *handcuff tecno4life*
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry........ Babe why.......crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nostradamus:
D9ty,u are the bomb**calls out to techno4life**abeg give me chilled alomo and fried python head make i use unwind small
PYTHON HEAD shockedshockedshockedshocked
Great manhoods of Africashockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

*brings orders*
the fried python head is 98K u wan buy gringringringrin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
tecno4life:

*brings orders*
i thought this guy have been arrested......

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bourbon(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oga D9ty7 read ur shadows from d past&now dis. U"re too much bro kip up d good work..... But right now FEED ME MORE ;DOga D9ty7 read ur shadows from d past&now dis. U"re too much bro kip up d good work..... But right now FEED ME MORE
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Waiting patiently for an update.................av decided to be quiet today cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Emmykul4love:
i thought this guy have been arrested......
Yes but in Nigeria nofin is impossible *bribery tinz grin grin *

so gerrout

where is my rough.....sorry ma love kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
Adewealth027
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
adewealth027:
Waiting patiently for an update.................av decided to be quiet today cheesy
ma love kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
How are u beauty kisskisskisskiss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am gud o.......and guess u are also fine.........pls where is D9ty7
tecno4life:

ma love kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
How are u beauty kisskisskisskiss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na me busy pass. Am gonna try and drop one update before I sleep.
But seriously, Adewealth027, how many e-roughers(e-lovers) do you have on this thread?
You'll beging to pay taxes o!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nostradamus: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
tecno4life:

*brings orders*
**count out some wad and 5k tip**take this tip and give me two plates
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
adewealth027:
Am gud o.......and guess u are also fine.........pls where is D9ty7
D9ty7 fell in d gutter on our way here, he went home 2 change his clothes.

What will you like 2 take while you wait 4 him, should I bring chicken and viju milk or...........
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2014
You are making mistakes here. I don't trek, I drive, so how will I fall inside a gutter?
tecno4life:

D9ty7 fell in d gutter on our way here, he went home 2 change his clothes.

What will you like 2 take while you wait 4 him, should I bring chicken and viju milk or...........
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2014
[size=32pt]HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU GUYS.[/size] I pray that God in his infinite mercy grant us all we desire.
Any November born in the house?

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Nostradamus:
**count out some wad and 5k tip**take this tip and give me two plates
*brings two plate of fried python head and alomo* here they are sir.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2014
D9ty7:
You are making mistakes here. I don't trek, I drive, so how will I fall inside a gutter?
Okay ur car fell in a ditch gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

#spiritofadaptation

I drive 2, just used it as a joke

are u with me in the
#chrysler300family
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2014
D9ty7 give us upadte 2 welkum November naw angry u sef angry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:26am On Nov 01, 2014
D9TY7 D9ty7 d9ty7 UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE angry angry I GO VEX OOH

angry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:31am On Nov 01, 2014
When I go sleep naw u go co,e kukuma update angryangry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2014
U wanna join d queue...........forward ur CV and pls attach ur payslip to it
D9ty7:
Na me busy pass. Am gonna try and drop one update before I sleep.
But seriously, Adewealth027, how many e-roughers(e-lovers) do you have on this thread?
You'll beging to pay taxes o!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2014
HAPPY
NEW MONTH GUYS; The month of November shall be our month of ultimate perfection. This month, we shall get strong and we'll do
exploits.

CHAPTER NINE
Back in the student affairs department, the number of students waiting to be registered has reduced drastically from what it was before. About one hundred and fifty students were waiting to be registered, and since it is not an online registration or computer
based, it was a very tediuos task for the registrars. Repeating the same proceedure on every student that came forward for registration.
The school's administration didn't pay attention to this at first, but
after series of meeting, they concluded that the only way they could arrest the major suspects of the killings in the university is to call everyone of them at once. And with the emphasis laid on the registration and seminar in relation to the exams, they knew every student will want to get registered. And the reason why they resolved to using paper format registration and not computer based. Their conclusion is that, since the main suspect of the killing is a final year student, he is currently on the runaway and with this latest development, he will want to participate, but the fear of being spotted and nabbed will definitely prevent him. Therefore, he may send one of his friends to register for him since you could register your friends.
Scorpion stepped into the large hall downstairs of the student
affairs alongside five other students. They all parted and walked towards the six registration stands available.
This is the second time, he'll be coming. The first time being in
respect of himself and now he is here to register his friend, Deoye.
"Have your sit." The lady in charge of the registration said.
"Thank you." He smiled and sat down opposite the lady.
"Your name and course of study."
"I am here in respect of my friend." Scorpion replied.
"What's your friend's name?" She asked.
"Alade Adeoye, Engineering department." Scorpion replied.
"What course?" She asked.
"Civil engineering." Scorpion replied.
"His matric number?"
Scorpion dipped his hand into the small brown paper bag he held and removed a paper where, Deoye's information was scribbled. He unfolded
the paper just when he felt a cold arm on his shoulder.
"Your time is up. You are under arrest." Mike said from behind.
"What for?" He asked confidently.
"Deoye Alade's case." Mike replied sitting on the table and facing him directly.
"How does that concern me...." He was ranting.
"Shhhhhhh! Don't talk here." Habeeb said from behind.
Scorpion gave up as he was being led out of the department by Habeeb and one other policeman in uniform.
"Thank you very much my sister." Mike said shaking hands with the registrar who gave up Scorpion.
"You are welcome." She replied.
Mike walked out of the department amidst cheers from students who witnessed the scene. They've been praying fervently to God to bring and
end to Deoye and Scorpion's dominance in the school.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Stephanie pulled up in front of the State police command
headquarters. She alighted along with her three friends and they proceed towards the main building.
"Good morning sir." Tokunbo greeted a coporal who was sitting on a bench outside.
"Yes? How may I help you?" He asked.
"Please we want to see our friend." Tokunbo replied.
"Your friend? A worker or a...?"
"She is in your custody." The fourth girl said.
"Go in." The coporal said.
"Thanks." Tokunbo said as the four girls all walked in.
Inside the reception, three policemen stood behind a huge counter.
Darasimi was seated on one of the chairs arranged opposite the conter.
"Darasimi." Dolapo called as she ran towards her.
Darasimi couldn't hide her excitement, sadness and fear on sighting the girls.
"What are you guys doing here?" She asked as she hugged them one after the other.
"As you can see, we came to say hello to you." Stephanie replied.
"That's very nice of you." Darasimi said hugging Stephanie once again.
The four girls sat down and started gisting with Darasimi.
"Someone is missing." Darasimi said.
"Yes, Tolani." Dolapo replied.
"What's wrong with her?" she asked.
"Guess." Stephanie said smiling.
"One of your numerous fights?" Darasimi asked as Stephanie bursted into laughter.
"Tell me about it."
Just then Dolapo's phone rang.
"Hello babes." Dolapo said on picking the call.
"You guys didn't bother to help Dara with her registration. Am sure she has no idea about it." Tolani said.
"I knew about it already. Sergeant Mike already helped me with mine." Darasimi replied.
Her reply threw all the girls into deep thoughts. After a series of question and answerm they were convinced of her innocence but its up to the police to decide.

--to be continued----

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fareedha: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2014
D9ty7:
[size=32pt]HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU GUYS.[/size] I pray that God in his infinite mercy grant us all we desire.
yeah thr is o.today is even my bday
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2014
D9ty7:
Yes oooo. I rep Nov 23rd
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Fareedha:
wow! Happy birthday to u my month mate. Wishing u LLNP
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Fareedha:
happy happy birthday.wish u all the beautiful things in life
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Me? I refuse to be duped. Moreso, you are ugly. lol
adewealth027:
U wanna join d queue...........forward ur CV and pls attach ur payslip to
it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2014
You will sure get a dedication provided you take us out to flex and catch fun.
Fareedha:
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Tecno4life, take note.
Beckytee:
Yes oooo. I rep Nov 23rd
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2014
[size=24pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAREEDHA.[/size] I pray that God in his infinite mercy grant you every of your heart desires. Long life and prosperities.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Emmykul4love:
Wahoooo................you people are very wicked.....wen i said wicked,i mean very very very very wicked..........no body even asked of me since friday..........even the boss,labaski,tecno, and even my darling adeh.................adeh even you that i took home after the birthday party of labaski when you were drunk,*cring*...........i have been very sick since friday,just recovering now, ALL THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY for my dear life..

Eyah!!!, my s.heart, I'm sooooo sorry, I did nt knw u were sick, ehn, I thought u did nt come online cos u are busy or sumthing, hw are u feeling nw? Should i come nd make hot tea 4 u?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emzypaz(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Why will you want to make hot tea for him? ETT....
adeh39:

Eyah!!!, my s.heart, I'm sooooo sorry, I did nt knw u were sick, ehn, I
thought u did nt come online cos u are busy or sumthing, hw are u
feeling nw? Should i come nd make hot tea 4 u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.