Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (629413 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
#prayingseriouslyforNgozi#

Amazing work, D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Choi...they jst keep scamming oga Benson sha,I feel 4 am o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ngozi na over confidence wan kill u so...... D9ty7 weldone.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Jhosh:
Una don forget deoye?..Nyc one bro#Ride on
bro,take am easy na,u no dey watch all dem season film? U shldnt tackle the main issue or else the story will lose its spark...me lawving the twists and turns tho
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by pishon: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ngozi is too daring, bros u a the bomb. More power to you.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Flakeey:
#prayingseriouslyforNgozi#

Amazing work, D9ty7
I pray she z safe o,bt who might be coming from the stairs?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
There's nothing better than working as a team, in ngozi's case, it's a sheer nonsenseness for her to deduced from her instinct that she's woman enough to embark on this unforseen adventure alone.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by efilefun(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
tecno4life:
Viewing this topic: donsamtex(m), efilefun, tecno4life(m), Ejaisky(f), Lbotusme, stuff46(m), Missmossy(f) and 8 guest(s)

come and comment gringrin

chai u catch me finally...lol dn9ty7 nice write up u got been following from page one. Jah bless
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Missmossy(f): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wonderful as usual...well done D9ty7.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:
All of una no wan comment bah? U just dey chop, dey clean mouth.
Me go drop one update now, but the break wey go follow go long fa. Maybe the next update will drop by 7pm.
But this update is strictly dropped because of, Ogbarmey, Adeh39, GodofGrace, onemansquad, Uthman51, Flakeey, Adewealth027, boladex1, Accipetex and Haydot95.

Thanks sire..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:
The rate at which plagiarists are acting these days is a major concern for we writers.
You can imagine somewhere copying a story in the sexuality section and posting it in the literature section. Here on Nairaland. He only changed the title of the story.
My question now is; what does it take you as a blogger or whatever to take permission with just a single mail message or phone call and give credit to the author.
Not everyone is given the gift to write because if everyone go into writing, who will read? Yet some people want to write stories that they won't be able to defend or boast of.
Its a major discouragement. A guy once did it to me before with my first story, took it from the literature section to romance, did a little adjustment to the title.
I once came accross one guy posting this same story(my first story) on facebook. I spoke to him, but he claimed he copied it from another facebook page. You can just imagine.
it doesnt say good about them.

Please pardon him him sire for God's sake. Since he has been caught he may desist from the habit. Please forgive him sire. Hope we are getting update tonite?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
stuff46:

it doesnt say good about them.

Please pardon him him sire for God's sake. Since he has been caught he may desist from the habit. Please forgive him sire. Hope we are getting update tonite?
Yeah
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:
The rate at which plagiarists are acting these days is a major concern for we writers.
You can imagine somewhere copying a story in the sexuality section and posting it in the literature section. Here on Nairaland. He only changed the title of the story.
My question now is; what does it take you as a blogger or whatever to take permission with just a single mail message or phone call and give credit to the author.
Not everyone is given the gift to write because if everyone go into writing, who will read? Yet some people want to write stories that they won't be able to defend or boast of.
Its a major discouragement. A guy once did it to me before with my first story, took it from the literature section to romance, did a little adjustment to the title.
I once came accross one guy posting this same story(my first story) on facebook. I spoke to him, but he claimed he copied it from another facebook page. You can just imagine.
Abeg tel me d guy let me invade his page or thread nd cause daru thr
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
There is little you can do. I went there with links and everything to prove myself as the owner. Even his readers are only interested in the story, author or no author.
Onemansquad:

Abeg tel me d guy let me invade his page or thread nd cause daru thr
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
To that person clamouring for Deoye's episode:
If you'll all agree with me, this story has a major plot and three sub-plot. If there are anything like that. If there are not, lets use those words for the purpose of this post.
The main issue being tackled is terrorism and insurgence(Clement, Kelvin, and their father).
Other issue being tackled are, cultism in tertiary institution(Deoye and the five girls), Blackmail(Janet, Benson and Sandra) and finally hired assasin(Victoria)
If there are 100updates, 50will be about terrorism, 20 will be about cultism, and 15 will be about assasin and blackmail each. I think I am doing that.
But don't worry, every issue being discussed will later be joined together and addressed in one update. Everyone of them will come to meet at the centre very soon.
You just stick around and see where everything ends.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by temmylove28(f): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7 weldon,infact u ar talented no b mouth bt truth,u ar d only writer dat neva starve ur followers wit update...infact somtimes I do tink dat does diz guy has anytin he's doin,maybe he's jobless or wat?*laughs,dnt mind me,coz u alwas update daily...I love ur writeup,God bless u
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:
There is little you can do. I went there with links and everything to prove myself as the owner. Even his readers are only interested in the story, author or no author.
Dnt wory bro wit me, tecno4life, bluestarry, adeh59, haydot95, stuff46, adewealth, uthman51,flakeey.
We are going to invade thr jst gv me d link
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol! Meself, I do ask myself that question. And to say I am always very busy all day, but I am always with my phone and since I do the typing at night. I just post when I want to.
temmylove28:
D9ty7 weldon,infact u ar talented no b mouth bt truth,u ar d only writer dat neva starve ur followers wit update...infact somtimes I do tink dat does diz guy has anytin he's doin,maybe he's jobless or wat?*laughs,dnt mind me,coz u alwas update daily...I love ur writeup,God bless u
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Onemansquad:

Dnt wory bro wit me, tecno4life, bluestarry, adeh59, haydot95, stuff46, adewealth, uthman51,flakeey.

Just drop d link sire
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Onemansquad:

ya truz us oga.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
He called himself Richy Nelly Richmond or something. Am sure he would have finished the story by now. Hopefully waiting for the part 3 which I have decided not to post.
Uthman51:

Just drop d link sire
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7 since u dnt wnt 2 drop d link i want u 2 suspend dis story 4 a while let us see whr d plagiarist (thief) will copy d story frm

BTW 9c update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Gideon9947: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
I feel like monday should aproach as fast as posible,more ink 2 ur pen.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
I already gave you the guy's name. Moreso, he was not copying this story but another one.
Onemansquad:
D9ty7 since u dnt wnt 2 drop d link i want u 2 suspend dis story 4 a while let us see whr d plagiarist (thief) will copy d story frm

BTW 9c update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Stoneofhelp08(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
9ce job man. I really enjoyed ur story
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Stoneofhelp08(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nothing will hinder u from attaining greatest feat in ur career. More power to ur elbow
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:
I already gave you the guy's name. Moreso, he was not copying this story but another one.
Oh nw i gat u Av checked d guy's wall bt didnt see d story bt other sexuality section stories
we wil stil invade thr sha
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by lanjum(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7 pls do something about 'The Thomas' we have missed u there. Welldone.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ziziola: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
"Oh! That man? He is our driver"got me cracking my ribs. Welldone D
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zainharb: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ziziola:
"Oh! That man? He is our driver"got me cracking my ribs. Welldone D
lolz same here too.
Tnx D9ty7, this story is the bomb. More wisdom to your brain
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mhen...it has been a lovely week filled with constant updates and cool twists and turns...thanks d9ty7...more ink to ur pen,and if na pencil u dey use,instead of it to go shorter,the pencil go dey sharper and longer always grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.