Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects (6610 Views)

See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by Capableben(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2014
tchidi: Throws away 'hand sanitizer' from my bag and puts a bottle of dettol instead*
Dramadiddy: Lie lie ooo... Ignorance no go allow people obey dis tin... Very soon chlorine will be on sale
Yomieluv: Nice info..
Dramadiddy: Lie lie ooo... Ignorance no go allow people obey dis tin... Very soon chlorine will be on sale
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by chimeluiz: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
What about using regular soap for washing of hands; can IZAL be used in place of "bleach" for disinfecting objects.
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by Seun(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimeluiz: What about using regular soap for washing of hands; can IZAL be used in place of "bleach" for disinfecting objects.
Izal is good for disinfecting objects, because it contains phenols, but we don't know the correct concentration and how long, etc. Use bleach.

Using soap for washing hands is good, for an average person. If you come in contact with sick people, it will be good to disinfect yourself too.
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by omoadeleye(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
a layman like me dont know whats called a bleach, people like me would be thinking about bleaching cream, or is that not what you referring to, please don't insult me, i don't wanna die silently with my pride, just tell me about the "bleach" you are talking about.
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
JIK. The type used for bleaching clothes.

There is one that's branded Omo, which I've started using. Omo Bleach. Now my hands smell like bleach.
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by acada111(f): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
What about chlorine?
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by chidekings(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lilimax:
So true.
Chlorine exerts a potent germicidal effect against most bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and even some fungi.
It is very active.

seun fix my like well,its stop working again.
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Seun: JIK. The type used for bleaching clothes.

There is one that's branded Omo, which I've started using. Omo Bleach. Now my hands smell like bleach.

Good morning sir and sorry for bothering you,this topic made FP this morning, and the Op posted it this morning around 8am today.

www.nairaland.com/1917504/marriage-proposal-police-port-harcourt

This is mine, thesame topic which I posted on thesame section(romance) around 7pm yesterday night....

https://www.nairaland.com/1916922/nigerian-guy-proposed-girlfriend-using

Why is it like that sir....
Re: How To Kill The Ebola Virus On Objects by Anuoluwap(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2014
Seun:
JIK. The type used for bleaching clothes.

@Seun as a gentle man pls a single reason why this thread is not on frontpage? Just maybe ask d mods in Edu section to giv explanations. Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/1936665/enactus-eksu-denied-entrance-into#1936665.8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cure To Diabetes / Liberia Declared Ebola-free / COVID-19 Update For November 15 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.