Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? (987 Views)

What Is The New Alternative To Using Mtn Bbc On The Android / Can You Take Me Through The Steps To Rooting My Android Phone? / Bb Credit Recharge Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by parrotibaba(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Anyone ? n what's d difference b/w prepaid and post paid ?
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Prepared are for normal Recharge/payment while post paid is paying your bill monthly...

Prepaid can be Pay as you go and postpaid can be referred to as contract...
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by parrotibaba(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
impactz: Prepared are for normal Recharge/payment while post paid is paying your bill monthly...

Prepaid can be Pay as you go and postpaid can be referred to as contract...
so I can use prepaid to recharge my airtime right?
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
parrotibaba: so I can use prepaid to recharge my airtime right?
That's the normal one... Yeah that's the one you should use
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by parrotibaba(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
impactz:
That's the normal one... Yeah that's the one you should use
dude am having problems in dis top up ish ...what d hell is CVV2 ,I used my ATM credentials to register(is dat right?) n am getting stuff like dat cvv2,expiration date of my ATM ,D 3-digit card number dat is supposed to be at d back of my ATM card,which I can't...
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
parrotibaba: dude am having problems in dis top up ish ...what d hell is CVV2 ,I used my ATM credentials to register(is dat right?) n am getting stuff like dat cvv2,expiration date of my ATM ,D 3-digit card number dat is supposed to be at d back of my ATM card,which I can't...
Cvv2 is the 3 digit number at the back of your ATM card
its covered if your pin is new
pill the seal there...
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by parrotibaba(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
I can't see it n my ATM is not new
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by Wapzydasilva(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
I also had the same probz
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by parrotibaba(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2014
Wapzydasilva: I also had the same probz
how did u solve d problem?
Re: What Are The Steps To Using Quick Teller For Credit Recharge? by Bankypall: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
look @ d bank of ur atm and the last three digit no below not valid unless signed is ur cvv2 number.dat wot i use to pay my sch fees.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Goodybag Social / Nokia X White 15k / Glo Data Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.