Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Modified - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (18895 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by Freest(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
ShaRap my friend... So u mean GEJ didn't do anything good in his tenure? And Buhari didn't do any wrong in his tenure? Rubbish hypocrite... Dnt even ned to bother replying ur type sef... Cos u certainly are doomed!!!

1 Like

Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
BUHARI republic, supporting the Ayatullahs since 1980

4 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:

where did u get this unproven fact ?
apart from abacha and IBB,which other leader is as corrupt as ur oga-buhari?
why not tell us about the billions of dollars he sneaked into d country at midnite with the aid of an emir?
why dont u tell us the several journalist he arrested for reporting the crimes he committed?
why dont u tell us that he placed shagari on house arrest will he send ekueme to kirikiri?
why dont u tell us about several unverified murdered he conmitted?
why are u trying ur best to make buhari look good when we all know he is not?
shame on u for trying to decieve innocent nigerians
Why Not come with your fact? FACT or something to BACKUP your claims or STFU

1 Like

Re: Modified by nigerianvenom(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90:

may your life, destiny, business be runner the way gej is running the affairs of this nation can I get the loudest ise in the southern hemisphere.

and may ur life be run the way buhari ran nigeria in the 80s

7 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Freest: ShaRap my friend... So u mean GEJ didn't do anything good in his tenure? And Buhari didn't do any wrong in his tenure? Rubbish hypocrite... Dnt even ned to bother replying ur type sef... Cos u certainly are doomed!!!
WhY not tell us what JONATHAN has done? I created a Thread for that
Re: Modified by kolaaderin: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
thunderrider: Is Buhari really the Saint you portray him to be?

No skeleton in his cupboard?

And have you laid bare all the facts about him?

Though Jonathan is no SAINT either what do you think

will an association with BAT yield?

And what is stopping ur clueless clown from bringing BAT to book. The Progressive will surely welcome that at least as a move in fighting corruption. dont tell me we will see it as hunting down the opposition, BAT has been their right on his face before becoming serious opposition and the likes of Alams, Odua Diazani and FFK would not be on street while he is doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by rozayx5(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:

where did u get this unproven fact ?
apart from abacha and IBB,which other leader is as corrupt as ur oga-buhari?
why not tell us about the billions of dollars he sneaked into d country at midnite with the aid of an emir?
why dont u tell us the several journalist he arrested for reporting the crimes he committed?
why dont u tell us that he placed shagari on house arrest will he send ekueme to kirikiri?
why dont u tell us about several unverified murdered he conmitted?
why are u trying ur best to make buhari look good when we all know he is not?
shame on u for trying to decieve innocent nigerians

yea only gullible will fall his buhari painting, my dad was a diplomat during his regime and retired under OBJ, he always laughs when he sees people who think Buhari is a messiah, not knowing his shady deals

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozayx5: another thread added to barcanista list of failures cool cool
We aint buying any extremist in the south cool cool
He can only rule Arewa republic
, no more free oil money for northerners, they should go and plant groundnut cool

My good friend barcanista, read the handwriting on the wall, don't sell your conscience please.

I love your charisma but let APC provide a better Presidential candidate that is not controversial or a serial failure.

Nigeria cannot afford to fail again.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by nigerianvenom(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Why Not come with your fact? FACT or something to BACKUP your claims or STFU

gerrout.where did u get ur false fact?
why try to sell buhari to those that knows him better than u do?why was dat foool overthrowned and jailed by IBB if he was dat good?

4 Likes

Re: Modified by nagoma(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
justineu: ok,if u like write cover 2 pages, dat won't stop me frm givin my vote to jonathan..na my own be dat

GEJ loved by ....

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

Are you sure? or I don’t which to say anything as I know where the Iroko tree go fall, why wasting my energy on a fruitless adventure of Buhari ruling Nigeria again, when I know his END!
Ok

1 Like

Re: Modified by rozayx5(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
only suicide bombers in the north vote for buhari, thats why even APC headquarters in Lagos voted GEJ, and will vote him again next year cause they have no option,

no one wants to be flogged daily on the streets this is 2014 grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Exploits of Thief Buhari (continued)
8 Other Potential Areas Of Fund Recovery : Road (Highways and Urban Roads) The PSTF uses about 70% of its income on highways and Urban Road Projects. In this project sector, there was total variation of contract sums of N 68,000,000,000 (Sixty eight billion Naira). These variations were not done with properly priced bills of quantities and approved civil contracts procedure as stipulated by government regulations. Taking the experience of what has been discovered after verification of previous contracts awarded by PSTF, the minimum potential recovery will be about 15%. This estimated percentage will be about N 10, 000, 000 (Ten billion Naira). The verification of this project sector was about to take off when the IMC members were replaced.

9 National Health and Educational Institutions Rehabilitation Programme The detail verification exercise on this sector has already been completed by various independent Consultants. The executive summary for total amounts recoverable is now in the process of being compiled. The conservative estimate of amount recoverable due to NON-PERFORMANCE of contractors and OVER-PRICING of contract is about N 600,000,000 (Six hundred million Naira)

10 National Educational Material Procurement Programme This programme entails the purchase of educational materials such as text books, exercise books, chalk, dusters, pencils, biro, magazines, maps etc. The verification exercise of this programme is yet to commence. The conservative estimate of recoveries to be made due to NON-PERFORMANCE by contractors and INFLATION of prices will be in the region of N 900,000,000 (Nine hundred million Naira)

Read more SHOCKING details in the full report
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/ptf-fraud-how-n25-billion-was-stolen-under-buharis-watch/

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
Ok

Thank you madame

Nigerians would be greatly disappointed in APC if General Buhari is their Presidential candidate.

They WILL surely loose the REMAINING little respect Southerners have for them.

I warned them!
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, there are also literatures on the exploits of "Thief" Buhari.

Enjoy!

yet buhari was not charged to court? No be only point blank news, na point and kill news.

8 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:

and may ur life be run the way buhari ran nigeria in the 80s
proud Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Modified by nagoma(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire: @ Barcanista,
I think base on your recent posts and hullabaloo grin on NL... you may be subjecting yourself to High Blood Pressure.
I will only make a comment without sentiment. BUHARI can NEVER rule a UNITED Nigeria again.
So, comparing Pa. Buhari to Bro. Jonathan is OUT OF PLACE!
Hence, nothing to discuss as there are no bases of comparison.
Shalom!

At least it's not because he is incompetent or because GEJ is competent. It's just because you can't think.
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
yet buhari was not charged to court? No be only point blank news, na point and kill news.

Mere losing election in 2011, how may Youth Corpers were killed

4 Likes

Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
BUHARI after jailing Fela.

4 Likes

Re: Modified by nagoma(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:

gerrout.where did u get ur false fact?
why try to sell buhari to those that knows him better than u do?why was dat foool overthrowned and jailed by IBB if he was dat good?

LOL ! You are really funny >: grin So IBB is now your Gold Standard?
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

Mere losing election in 2011, how may Youth Corpers were killed
what exactly did gej do to stop 2 days of rioting? Let me guess, BLAME IT ON THE OPPOSITION.
What has gej done to stop the killing of 50,000 people and 3 million IDF? Should i guess again?

3 Likes

barcanista: 4000 People were probed, the ones that were convicted was sent to Prison. Was money found in Shagari? Ekweme even admitted to his theft. Shagari retired to his village still poor. His Aides that were corrupt were convicted.
yep,u absolved shagari of the crimes committed by his aides under his watch n here y'all vultures are, splitting ur spleens n vomitting n farting n convulsing altogether,castigating the hardworking gej over percieved and imaginary crimes, u idle arsses n piecahugeshiits think in hallucination, were committed by his aides,i sure bet that makes sense! y'all 4kn jackarsse idle_dumb_arsse go get a better job cos its obvios yall failing woefully...now yall busy arsses pay attention: its.....
#GEJ TILL '19...

3 Likes

More on the exploits of Thief Buhari.

$2.8 billion, oil money, got missing under the watch of Thief Buhari
Here is an excerpt from an article by Prof Naiwu Osahon titled "The Arab World Wants Nigeria Dead." You may read the full article at http://www.elombah.com/news/node/4155

“Shagari’s regime (1979-1983), incurred Buhari’s wrath when it decided to investigate the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from the Midland Bank, London account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, (NNPC), during General Obasanjo’s era as military head of state that preceded Shagari’s. Dr. Olusola Saraki, Turaki of Ilorin, was the majority party leader of the Senate at the time and he headed the Senate Committee set up to trace the stolen money after some three years of clamour for such an investigation by members of the civil society. The money was traced to the Midland Bank London branch fixed account of Buhari, Obasanjo’s appointee as military head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. The Committee’s report was presented to the Senate during the tail end of Shagari’s regime in 1983, so the House decided to deal with the matter soon after the 1983 general elections.

“The attempt at civilian-to-civilian transition provided the fillip for mayhem at the time.The elections were marred by massive rigging because incumbent political office holders were refusing to slacken their stranglehold on Nigeria Plc., mortgaged as the leaders private property. On the 31st December, 1983, Buhari struck under the cover of the political commotion that trailed the presidential election results. Buhari generally had no agenda for leadership but vendetta against those he called critics and rabble-rousers. Buhari did not see any moral wrong in his conversion of our oil money into his personal use. Rather he railed at the press and what he described as the self-righteous sections of the country for making a big deal out of the issue. He locked up without trial, politicians and critics including Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, notorious for clamouring for the exposure of the oil money rogue. Satire saved my neck at the time. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked through his prodding as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at a Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/4416-buharis-corruption-finally-exposed-v15-4416
The theft was so massive that Fela sang about the $2.8 billion missing oil money

6 Likes

Re: Modified by gists: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
justineu: if his sure dat Buhari hands is clean abt d bh issue why didint he say Amen to wat I wrote to him?

And I will also redirct d prayer to u,may ur destiny,life and carrer be set ablaze just d way bahari is hammering the NE. Amen grin.

You are such a dumb fellow.
1) You have not provided evidence that Buhari is in charge of BH. We are more than 100% sure that you clueless master is the president and coward-n-chief (CnC) of Nigeria. He appointed Gen Ihejirika - an accuse BH sponsor
2) I have never praised, absorbed nor find excuses for boko haram. neither did I ever said I want bh to continue in there terror activities. YOU ARE BIG FOOL AND A BA$TARD IF YOU CAN PROVIDE A LINK FROM MY PROFILE THAT COUNTERS THIS!
3) You cannot pray for someone's condition to be like a situation s/he has been condemning. So your curse is not for me - it is going back to the sender.
4) You have been praising this administration and want it to go for a second term because you love it and it is perfect for you. So I join others in prayer for you that this condition to continue for you:
May GOD Almighty in HIS infinite power continue to make every aspect of your life which include but not limited to your finances be like Nigerian finance under gej; your health be like Nigerian health care under gej, your children education be like Nigerian education under gej, your security be like Nigerian security under gej, your happiness be like Nigerians happiness under gej and every other valuable aspect of your life not mentioned. AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Modified by atlwireles: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
nagoma:

At least it's not because he is incompetent or because GEJ is competent. It's just because you can't think.

Please show one problem Buhari solved in Nigeria?
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian abeg give us better link, not some blog, point&kill news, probably written by pointb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
[size=13pt]IBB Threatens to Expose Buhari's Corruption[/size]

Former President Ibrahim Babangida has threatened to expose the corruption of Former President Mohammed Buhari especially as relates to his tenure as Minister of Petroleum. Buhari was appointed Minister of Petroleum in 1976 under the Murtala/Obasanjo administration. Not much is known about any scandals that occured during his tenure as Minister, but there are rumors of the mysterious disappearance of US$2.8 Billion from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom, during Buhari’s stewardship.

Now that IBB has threatened to expose him, it lends a certain credibility to the rumors indicting Buhari of grand graft. Babangida who released a statement through his media adviser, Prince Kassim Afegbua said, “On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

http://nigerianewsday.com/news-a-commentary/politics-a-government/2648-ibb-threatens-to-expose-buharis-corruption

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian: More on the exploits of Thief Buhari.

$2.8 billion, oil money, got missing under the watch of Thief Buhari

The theft was so massive that Fela sang about the $2.8 billion missing oil money
lol, newspaper nor dey carry buhari fraud? Which one be elobama?
Re: Modified by Demdem2: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Please Decide among those two aforementioned who Handled(or is handling) Nigeria Better?

God bless Nigeria

Incomparable.
General Buhari did a far better job in his short stay.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
what exactly did gej do to stop 2 days of rioting? Let me guess, BLAME IT ON THE OPPOSITION.
What has gej done to stop the killing of 50,000 people and 3 million IDF? Should i guess again?

Why shed innocent blood for loosing election? Buhari why, why, why cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The blood of the souls killed in the aftermath of Buhari losing of 2011 Presidential election is crying for vengeance.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrosPeter: [size=13pt]IBB Threatens to Expose Buhari's Corruption[/size]

Former President Ibrahim Babangida has threatened to expose the corruption of Former President Mohammed Buhari especially as relates to his tenure as Minister of Petroleum. Buhari was appointed Minister of Petroleum in 1976 under the Murtala/Obasanjo administration. Not much is known about any scandals that occured during his tenure as Minister, but there are rumors of the mysterious disappearance of US$2.8 Billion from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom, during Buhari’s stewardship.

Now that IBB has threatened to expose him, it lends a certain credibility to the rumors indicting Buhari of grand graft. Babangida who released a statement through his media adviser, Prince Kassim Afegbua said, “On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

http://nigerianewsday.com/news-a-commentary/politics-a-government/2648-ibb-threatens-to-expose-buharis-corruption

waiting for IBB since 2009.

4 Likes

Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
[size=13pt]Buhari has nothing to offer…should retire says El-Rufai[/size]

The attention of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has been drawn to statements from Generals Muhammadu Buhari and Ibrahim Babangida purporting to be responses to the advice he gave both men to retire.

Since Babangida libelled whole generations of Nigerian youth as being unfit for leadership, age has become an issue in the coming elections. While it is true that neither youth nor age supplies wisdom on their own, it makes sense to ask those who have been recurring decimals in our country’s sorry history to leave the stage. That is all El-Rufai asked of these men who seem to think that their failure to do their best for Nigeria when they had the chance qualifies them for a return to office. Our people surely deserve better.

El-Rufai is amazed that General Buhari cannot debate this matter without scurrying to the gutter, making claims that are baseless and unsupported by any facts. Mallam El-Rufai’s tenure as FCT minister was a period of stellar performance in remaking our federal capital. Despite the difficult decisions that had to be taken to restore Abuja, Mallam El-Rufai continues to receive deserved praise and recognition for his achievements in restoring the Abuja master plan, introducing Nigeria’s first computerised land registry and helping thousands of Nigerians achieve their dreams of home ownership in the federal capital. Buhari is perhaps one of a tiny few blinded by their prejudice from recognising the quality of El Rufai’s service.

That same prejudice accounts for the baseless claims of corruption Buhari levels against El Rufai. The fact is that Mallam El-Rufai served Nigeria with integrity and has never been convicted of any corrupt act. He is boldly contesting the false charges which the Yar’Adua government filed against him in court. It is strange that a Buhari who protests when unproven claims of N2.5 billion (about US $3billion in those days!) missing oil funds are levelled against him can gleefully elevate similar claims into facts when it concerns another. How would Buhari feel if the corruption allegations made against him by Group Captain Usman Jibrin, then a board member of PTF, are today reported as if they were proven facts? So much for “corrupt background” and “shoddy performance”.

Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new.

Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history.

The story of counter-trade and import licensing, the cornerstone of Buhari’s stone-age economic strategy and those whose interests it served, is a tale for another day.

Mallam El-Rufai respects both Generals Buhari and Babangida as elder statesmen. He believes their age, experience and guidance may contribute to the success of any future government. El-Rufai however believes that it is time for a new generation of leaders with new thinking and wholesome democratic attitude to move our nation forward. The vicious response by the Buhari camp to a simple statement that their almost-70 principal should retire is proof enough that a Buhari, the new Democrat, tolerant of views different from his own, is yet to evolve. And that is sad, for his fledgling party and its leadership. Buhari and his cohorts may wish to reflect that it will take more than attacks on personalities to become electable. Having seen his version of discipline, Nigerians are not likely to cherish an encore. But they will welcome an engagement with the issues and problems of everyday life that have hobbled the peoples of this land.

Muyiwa Adekeye

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, PDP Govs Hold Crucial Meeting / In APC, Battle For 2023 Is Gaining Momentum - ThisDay / Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.