Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Please Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help. (855 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. by Estacy00: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gooday house, I was referred to this site as a place where I could seek matured counselling and advise.
Am a University student, who is focused in graduating with the best result. I have a friend who is not priviledged to have the resources to enroll into one, and he does informal job around, he then came to work around my campus, and he squats with other people in his profession, and he said he would be coming to visit me as I lived in a self contained. occasionally and I said no qualms. but I noticed he wants to crash in my house and he probably does not have a time frame to use, I could accomodate him for a week max but I am having a feeling that if I accomodate him, he would not want to leave early and I purposly paid for sepf contained to avoid distraction to my studies. I don't know how to relate it to him. as I don't think i can allow it (am a teen pardon my thinking)

1 Like

Re: Please Help. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am I missing the part that he is financially unstable and the part you called him a FRIEND? undecided

Sha I can't say if your friend is good or bad, but if you really call him a friend, then surely you both are somewhat alike and as such, you ought to reason with him and help. Be a FRIEND. wink

In Eminem Voice ‘Don't allow karma to Bite You,’
BTW, I saw that earthquake - ‘counceoling’. grin
Re: Please Help. by blank(f): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
You can come up with an arrangement e.g he comes from 7pm and leaves 7am if you are so worried about your space.
Re: Please Help. by Estacy00: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
blank: You can come up with an arrangement e.g he comes from 7pm and leaves 7am if you are so worried about your space.
Thanks ma.
Re: Please Help. by Estacy00: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ceasar1: Am I missing the part that he is financially unstable and the part you call him a FRIEND? undecided

Sha I can't say if your friend is good or bad, but if you really call him a friend, then surely you both are somewhat alike and as such, you ought to reason with him and help. Be a FRIEND. wink

In Eminem Voice ‘Don't allow karma to Bite You’.
BTW, I saw that earthquake - ‘counceoling’. grin
Thanks for the advise. Rectified.
Re: Please Help. by esmeralda1(f): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Are u a male or female?
Re: Please Help. by perry2020(f): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
What I would say is dnt start what u knt finish,we re all humans n a lot of ppl love to take advantage and dey push d Boda line,no1 Is saying u shouldn't help bt just b wise n no d kinda person e is,a frnd had such an issue nt knowing d guy was a frat guy n was pretending one day him n ez gang came in raped ha.we should be careful what we condone. F u re dating him or have feelings for him dnt be surprised f sex crosses his mind coz u two are opposite sex n such will always happen.u can also help wen I was in my 200l I also used to stay alone n my X den had an extra year ez dad refused paying ez fees,mum was full tym house wife n all is t sum1 who won't pay fees dat will pay for accommodation so I took him in.twasnt so bad doe n we stayed together all through d session wif me providing n all.today he is good n always prays for me(aldoe we couldn't end up based on genotype tinz) e dint exceed ez boundaries coz I put a standard which I myself had to measure up to(which lik sum1 said d tym e kums in and out)it all boils down to human heart sha.sumtyms it works out fyn n sumtyms reverse is d case so u av to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. by Estacy00: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
perry2020: .
Thank you very much ma'am.
Re: Please Help. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
oops lipsrsealed

The op is male.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. by pickabeau1: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
OP.. are you male or female
Re: Please Help. by perry2020(f): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Estacy00: Thank you very much ma'am.
Ur very welcome.
Re: Please Help. by Estacy00: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: OP.. are you male or female
a male ma.
Re: Please Help. by pickabeau1: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Estacy00: a male.

A lot of the respondents assume you are female and want to house a guy

For me.. dont start something you cant end

If you can help him and he is trustworthy and u will not feel the pain.. go ahead
You never know when u will need his help in life

(1) (Reply)

Royal Baby: Prince William And Kate Expecting Second Child / Should Fathers Request For Paternity Leave? / If A Husband And Wife Get Divorces Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.