Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... (12146 Views)

Hot Story: Memoirs Of Eva – Episode 3 / My Sex Service To My Principaland Students – Nysc Member(part 3) / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member...episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... by sojdan4real(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)......
“Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted for a minutes then i lay behind her and joined her in watching the movie. She seemed interested in the movie sha (no mind naija girls Jare, if u follow their words. and action, u no go succeed to Straff dem oh).
My mind no even dey d film sef I just plan how to executive my mission.
Then I began my usual technique by holding palms with her and gently caressing her palm. Most times, a girl who’s ready would get the message and unconsciously caress your palm too or adjust to a position where you can have access to her intimate zones.
Omoh, Ella no respond in any way… chai, I Don enter one chance.
But I remember all d praise wey girls dey give me (lord of sex) so I comport myself and re-strategize. Then I started playing with her necklace, telling her how perfect I thought she was and how I love to hug people I love. All na packaging jor, i just dey wan use style smooch her. She just turned, looked at me and smiled. That smile be like “I don’t believe you, you wanna touch my body” then I gave her a hug from behind, placing my arms slightly around her upper stomach, right under her bo’obs. I could feel the sensation of her bo’obs on my arms. Omoh, thank God say God create women oh, if not the world for be “big nonsense”.
Then I started smooching her stomach gently, moving slowly to the side of her brea’sts, using my palms and fingers to caress her. Omoh, Ella just pretend like say she no send me, still dey watch the movie. She was putting on a skimpy top and a light bra inside. I made a slow “O” movement with my middle fingers around her Tips, then squeezed her Tips as gently as possible. Then she jerked as I squeeze them. Viola!! She Don respond! Then I moved to a kneeling position behind her, I started kissing the sides of her neck while doing my magic with my fingers.
I could feel her heart-beat increase and her breathing became more intense. This went on for about 4 minutes. Now or never!. I stopped kissing neck region, moved close to her ears and whispered “l wanna take your top off”. She no talk anything. Brothers, girls no like guys wey dey always seek permission oh, just study her action/reactions and do what u feel is right.
So I started to pull her shirt off slowly, I took it off!. I still left her bra on, damn! Her bra couldn’t contain her bo’obs. I started kissing her neck again, down to her spine and back. Then I unbuttoned her bra and removed them slowly. Jizos see bo’obs! I still couldn’t believe I had Ella’s bo’obs in my room. So dreams come true?. She come lie down for bed, facing up looking at me.
Then she said “this is why you invited me abi?” I said “no, I really like you and I love spending time with you”. I whine am small. She believe me, I bent over and started kissing her (omoh, her lips soft like agege bread), she held the back of my head and was kissing me too. All the while, I was caressing her bo’obs and Tips with one hand. I stopped kissing her lips. I very slowly, started kissing her down: neck, chest, stomach, ribs, belly-button. Omoh, every kiss I placed on her gave her some chills. I Neva kiss her bo’obs yet (keeping the best for the last).
Then I come grab her huge bo’obs, omoh my hand no fit carry am well sef. I kissed her bo’obs, started making circular movements with my tongue around her Tips. She was jerking. Then I placed my full lips around her bo’obs and sucked gently, She made an “uohhh” sound. Viola!! First moan!. my other hand was smooching her other brea’st and gently squeezing her Tips She come dey rub my head as I dey suck her.
After like 1 minute, I stopped n looked at her. Omoh, she grab my head back to her nipp’les and said “you better don’t stop oh”. so this girl like this thing she come they form king-kong since. Omoh, I come continue oh switching brea’sts and doing magic with my fingers.
Occasionally, I would stop and kiss her all over her body again. Ella was moaning when I was sucking, sotay I come start to play blues to cover the noise. Then she took my middle finger in lips and starting sucking it. Wetin this girl they do sef?. Then I made the next big move… (she was putting on Jean trousers- why this girl wear this kind protection come na?) I smooched her crouch region with my fingers reached for her zippers. Then she grabbed my hand.
As she grabbed my hand, I stopped sucking and looked at her with an innocent face (like 2months old pikin wey him mama loss) as if to say “wetin happen na?”. As if she read my mind, she said “what do you think you are doing?” damn! my standing di-ck just deflated and I just slumped beside her on the bed, no response. then she started raining me with questions like:
“so this is how u use girls and dump them abi?”
“how many of my classmates have u slept with?”
“is this love or lust”
na today? trust me na, I gave her d best possible responses n told her that se-x would bind us together. omoh, I whine am tire, she just dey smile dey look me. baddest Guy ever liveth, I come reach for her zippers again feeling say I Don win her heart. omoh, as I touch her crouch area to open zip, she grabbed my hand saying “your plan shall not work oh, you want to use me and dump me abi?” CHECK THE COMMENT TO CONTINUE READING
Re: My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... by sojdan4real(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... by sojdan4real(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Part 4 tomorrow watch out
Re: My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... by onihaxy: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
sojdan4real: Part 4 tomorrow watch out

Oga seun. Abeg help me dash this story stealer a 20years ban. This story belongs to our sexuality section friend moneyhungry. Here is the original thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1521813/nysc-sexvice-principal-students

Moneyhungry, where you dey ooooo. Come see thief for here oooooo
Re: My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... by Exoticstan(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
I have 90 articles that teach students and youngsters how to make money and be better persons. If you need an excellent writer, contact me by visiting www.wisenigerian.com , you will practically drool for more
Re: My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
picture or you are one facking liar... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seun,where you dey oooo

moneyhungry,where are you

this is plagiarism at his best

guy,you try ooo
Re: My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... by sojdan4real(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Some people are just stupid... I posted this with permission from a friend that habeas been posting it on FB... And what makes you think Moneyhunger compose the write up himself... He is not making a noise about it and you are shouting like a sheep that lost its way home... Jobless fools

(1) (Reply)

License 2 Kill / The Nemesis Of Daddy (A Short Story) / Achebe's Things Fall Apart Named One Of 50 Most Influential Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.