Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) - Literature/Writing Ads (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (166806 Views)

New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels / I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2009
2 more John Grisham books at the site rite now! www.booksdownload247..com

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by gopher: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2009
Thanks kaydkay; for the books but more for your willingness to share. That never changed. Pretty cool cool, cheers m8! cheesy
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2009
gopher:

Thanks kaydkay; for the books but more for your willingness to share. That never changed. Pretty cool cool, cheers m8! cheesy

@gopher
thnx.

@all,
2 more Grisham book for you all. Check after 9.30am GMT (scheduled it for that time). Download and unzip the files.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2009
four (4) more Grisham books for your pleasure. 2 are up this morning, 2 more has been scheduled for 3.50pm (gmt) ds afternoon. www.booksdownload247..com

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by SoJaded: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
hi sorry just wondering if u had the rome series by collen mccullough or the latest robert jordan- gathering twilight.have quite a number of ebooks too cld upload them
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by adebayo201: 12:49am On Nov 04, 2009
Gud jab guyz! Keep d gud work up!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2009
kaydkay, this is sooo cool. I've read a lot of them already but it's still nice to have them on my PC. You're trying, keep up the good work.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Heyyy. . . This is one thread I aint letting go of tongue grin. Wassup k.D.k??
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2009
maedan:

Heyyy. . . This is one thread I aint letting go of tongue grin. Wassup k.D.k??

@maedan
Am cool o. just being lethargic in doing any upload. I just added over 1000 new books to my collections and i dont even knw where to start from.

Shld be able to do some postings btw now and Friday hopefully.

www.booksdownload247..com
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2009
Ok, mr K.D.K. wink. Here's a question though, why are the files now in .rar format? I download them but can't open them. I went to the March 09 series to get the Twilight Saga books, downloaded it, but it won't open. What happened to the .pdf format? Pls help bc I need to read those books soon smiley!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
maedan:

Ok, mr K.D.K. wink. Here's a question though, why are the files now in .rar format? I download them but can't open them. I went to the March 09 series to get the Twilight Saga books, downloaded it, but it won't open. What happened to the .pdf format? Pls help bc I need to read those books soon smiley!

@maedan & All
Sorry abt the .rar format. I had to be zipping/compressing the files before uploading to save space. All you need to

do to open any file u download on the site is to install a WINRAR or WINZIP software on ur system to be able to unzip or unrar the books inside (the books are still in pdf).

They are very popular, free and small sized software utilities. Just type it in google, download and install

or u culd also jst ask friends cos most pple have dem on their computers. the size shuldnt be more than 4mb

(abt 2-6mins to download depending on ur connection).

Do you guys have any book/author you wuld love put up on the site? just post the title and the author here.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 2:29am On Nov 20, 2009
K.D.K, thanks but I aint downloading anything from the web until further notice - I don't want to pick up another virus by mistake cheesy. But anyhow, just checked my library and realised I've downloaded the books already back then (like I suspected). And as for book choice, do you have any Catherine Cookson? That's the only writer I feel like reading right now. Thanks anyway, you're a gem kiss grin.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by elai123(f): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
thanks so much for all these downloads it has been reading galore since i discovered it please do you have harry potter 7, and thanks again especially for the twilight series
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kellorah: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
Can I get Ikebe Super or Hints??
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2009
kayday, I want to compliment you for the good works you are doing. In fact I am short of words on how to praise you. Can you please give me your mail address. I have an idea that we can do some other things together. My mail is isaq1960@yahoo.co.uk, my no is 08030748480. Thanks
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2009
maedan:

K.D.K, thanks but I aint downloading anything from the web until further notice - I don't want to pick up another virus by mistake cheesy. But anyhow, just checked my library and realised I've downloaded the books already back then (like I suspected). And as for book choice, do you have any Catherine Cookson? That's the only writer I feel like reading right now. Thanks anyway, you're a gem kiss grin.

@maedan,
U can download the winzip/winrar software from their site. Its a very safe programme. I will try to get Catherine Cookson for you.

kellorah:

Can I get Ikebe Super or Hints??

@kellorah
Ikebe super - NO. Hints - NO. I culd get you other magazines anyway, like 'Readers Digest', and all these other foreign magazines.

elai123:

thanks so much for all these downloads it has been reading galore since i discovered it please do you have harry potter 7, and thanks again especially for the twilight series

@elai123,
Harry Potter 7. I think i hv it amongst those i uploaded. Will check and if its not there will upload it for u cos the book is on my system now.

@
honor2011:

kayday, I want to compliment you for the good works you are doing. In fact I am short of words on how to praise you. Can you please give me your mail address. I have an idea that we can do some other things together. My mail is isaq1960@yahoo.co.uk, my no is 08030748480. Thanks

@honor2011,
will give u a shout on ur email.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by frank317: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
@keydkay
i can see other novels to download only jackie Collins. Did anyone take them out or did is something wrong with my network? thank
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by adebayo201: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
frank3.16:

@keydkay
i can see other novels to download only jackie Collins. Did anyone take them out or did is something wrong with my network? thank
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
Thanks Kd, i appreciate, u are da bomb
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
KDK u're doing great. Was wondering if there were some horror authors like John Saw, Dean Koontz etc on the site. Thanks
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Cyberfreak(f): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2009
^he already uploaded Dean Koontz. Go search previous pages for them or google them.
kdk,
what about Nigerian authors like Chimamanda? Do you have any of their books?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by khaylee(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
@all,

sorry for the seemingly long break in uploading new books. Bin on leave for a while (till end of december). The way it stands right now, it means new uploads will only be possible as from january 2010.

For those who have left comments on the books they want, i have compiled all the requests and will start uploading them from Jan. 2010.

Wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)
« #341 on: Today at 06:01:51 PM »

@all,

sorry for the seemingly long break in uploading new books. Bin on leave for a while (till end of december). The way it stands right now, it means new uploads will only be possible as from january 2010.

For those who have left comments on the books they want, i have compiled all the requests and will start uploading them from Jan. 2010.

Wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.

I THINK I GOT MY ACCOUNT MIXED UP SOMEHW (I guess khaylee is me, but cant remember when i opened the account)
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by dominique(f): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
@kaydkay
i tried downloading some Dean Koontz and Ken Folliet from your archives and its not downloading. seems the publishers have pulled the books from the site. pls whats happening?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2009
i tried downloading some Dean Koontz and Ken Folliet from your archives and its not downloading. seems the publishers have pulled the books from the site. pls whats happening?

@dominique
I just checked the links this morning and they are all working fine. Use Internet Explorer ONLY to download the books on the site. Blogger doenst work too well on opera and the other browsers.

See U all in January 2010 with new books.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Arogz(m): 4:08am On Dec 11, 2009
KDK- I've searched everywhere for Irwing Wallace.

I'd be delighted if you could especially get The Seven Minutes.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by waleski(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
anyone who wants d twilight series?then go to sharemobile nd look through d latest uploads u will find just i dwnloaded it
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
Is this legal i mean i just bought some of the books listed here. what happens if a publisher finds it on NL, i wonder
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by adetunrayo(f): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
@kaydkay

Pls I cant open any of the books I downloaded.

Kindly bail me out cos I cant afford 2 miss KEn Follet Books.

Thank you.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2009
adetunrayo:

@kaydkay

Pls I cant open any of the books I downloaded.

Kindly bail me out cos I cant afford 2 miss KEn Follet Books.

Thank you.

@adetunrayo
After downloading the books, U need a software called Winzip or WINRAR to unzip/bring out the books inside the folder. Just ask around pple with computer they would be able to install it on your system. You can also download the software yourself. Its a very small file (like 4-5mins to dload). Just type WINRAR download in google to get it.

The books are in PDF format but you must unzip them out first.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Tylenol: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
Can I get 'The Sunne in Splendor' by Sharon Kay Penman?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by DonEse125(f): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
hey. can i get nora roberts circle trilogy-
book 1: morrigan's cross
book 2: dance of the gods
book 3: valley of silence
i would be so so grateful if i could get them. and thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.