Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,051 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) - Literature/Writing Ads (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (166557 Views)

New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels / I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by ifarajimi(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2009
pls can i get jeffrey archer's kane and abel. didnt find it on ur blog
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2009
Posted by: Don_Ese125
hey. can i get nora roberts circle trilogy-
book 1: morrigan's cross
book 2: dance of the gods
book 3: valley of silence
i would be so so grateful if i could get them. and thanks in advance

@Don_Ese125,
I have over 100 books of Nora Roberts so am sure the ones u requested will be among. I will upload them in January cos right now am enjoying the Xmas Break.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by dominique(f): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
pls can you upload some D[size=2pt].[/size]ick Francis when you resume?
enjoy the break
thanks smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by DonEse125(f): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ok. I'l wait till then. Happy holidays!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by croj(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2009
Hello friends. If any of you wants to have ur e-book shown on a website for free, then contact me businesswithcroj@yahoo.com. I want e-books on export and import, business, marketing or anything related.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by waleski(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2009
Twilight book 2 in series
http://plunder.com/9dc2e311c1
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
dominique:

pls can you upload some D[size=2pt].[/size]ick Francis when you resume?
enjoy the break
thanks smiley

@dominique & others,
I will have he books u all requested for up very soon in the new year.

In the meantime, below are 3 books for ur reading pleasure. Will be back properly in the New Yr.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by dominique(f): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
thanks kay
i'm not familiar with the authors but i will give them a try
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by DonEse125(f): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2010
Ok ,we're in the new year now.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2010
Don_Ese125:

Ok ,we're in the new year now.

@Don_Ese125

Hw far. New Yr neva enter well well. Anyhw should resume uploading by next week.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by DonEse125(f): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2010
Ok. . Btw,is there any way i can get them in .jar format?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Ifez: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2010
I HAVE A LAPTOP/HARDISK FULL OF NOVELS - JOHN GRISHAM, MICHAEL CRITCHTON, ROBERT LUDLUM, DANIEL STEELE, ROBIN COOKE, JAMES CLAVEL,  DAN BROWN, NORA ROBERTS (if u r her fan then u r in luck because i have all her books) , ALL SORTS OF MAGAZINES, READERS DIGEST, ETC, ETC.

I have them in PDF, MSreader, PDB, HTML, Lite formats.

Am trying to set up a blog site where u can get to download or request for a particular book (if i don't have it in my archives then you will just give me like 3days to get it for u). All this for free.

You people are the reason that authentic foreign publishers do not like to take on Nigerian authors and publish their works. When you are done down-loading books for free, who will pay the author, publisher and agents for their hard work?
Tomorrow now, all of you will come and make noise on NL about how you can't find a publisher for your book.

Little wonder we don't have any publishers and literary agents in Nigeria.

Una well done o!

By the way, Mr. OP, do you have the copyright, or re-distribution right of these novels you are letting people download from your blog/website for free? Hope you know what you're doing is against the law.

Just imagine if say na your novel people dey download like dis for free. How you go chop the fruit of your labor? "Do unto others as you will want them to do unto you," na pastor talk am for church! And I'll bet most of you here are Christians and read the Bible.

Na like dis una dey take re-brand Naija? Na we dey carry our own hand destroy our opportunity. I don talk my own.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Olong(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
You people are the reason that authentic foreign publishers do not like to take on Nigerian authors and publish their works. When you are done down-loading books for free, who will pay the author, publisher and agents for their hard work?
Tomorrow now, all of you will come and make noise on NL about how you can't find a publisher for your book.

Una well done o!

By the way, Mr. OP, do you have the copyright, or re-distribution right of these novels you are letting people download from your blog/website for free? Hope you know what you're doing is against the law.

Just imagine if say na your novel people dey download like dis for free. How you go chop the fruit of your labor? "Do unto others as you will want them to do unto you," na pastor talk am for church! And I'll bet most of you here are Christians and read the Bible.

Na like dis una dey take re-brand Naija? Na we dey carry our own hand destroy our opportunity. I don talk my own.

WHO BE THIS
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Ebonyluv2: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2010
Kaydkay, I just want to appreciate your work and also tell you I'm a huge fan. I only discovered this place yesterday accidentally. but either ways I really admire ur handwork. free things are, I am a novel freak, u can now imagine how frustrated I am when I realise that I can't read a particular novel. pls books are so much better than movies to dat effect do u think its possible for you to upload Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series, they are abt six in number n classics. also C.S lewis Narnian series down to the final battle?pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase pretty pls. thanks. God bless u for us. smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2010
Ifez:

Una well done o!

@Ifez,
I dont do nigerian authors. I believe U buy CDs (films/music) inside holdups/stores, etc and I wuld want to believe u knw that 90% of them are pirated!! Remove the Log in ur own eyes b4 u think abt the speck in mine.

Ebonyluv2:

Kaydkay, I just want to appreciate your work and also tell you I'm a huge fan. I only discovered this place yesterday accidentally. but either ways I really admire your handwork. free things are, I am a novel freak, u can now imagine how frustrated I am when I realise that I can't read a particular novel. pls books are so much better than movies to dat effect do u think its possible for you to upload Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series, they are abt six in number n classics. also C.S lewis Narnian series down to the final battle?pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase pretty pls. thanks. God bless u for us. smiley

@Ebonyluv2
I have the Twilight Series and complete C.S Lewis books on the site. U can search for them on the right hand side of the blog where the names of authors and titles of books are listed.

@all,

I knw I promised to resume uploading this early January but u all will have to forgive me as I am in d middle of registering for a Master prgm which is taking up the little time I hv.

I promise to be back bigger and better b4 this month is over.

[www.booksdownload247..com]
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Ifez: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Ifez,
I dont do nigerian authors. I believe U buy CDs (films/music) inside holdups/stores, etc and I wuld want to believe u knw that 90% of them are pirated!! Remove the Log in your own eyes b4 u think abt the speck in mine.

No, I don't "buy CDs inside holdups/stores" and I run far from all kinds of pirated goods.
Anyway, glad you admitted to knowing what you're doing is wrong. Carry-on, if you must. Let your conscience be your judge.

Oh, yes, do you have a conscience? undecided
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by amiafy(f): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2010
hi i just came across ur site just now, and i must tell you, uve made my year am beginging to really fall in love with u
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by amiafy(f): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2010
do you have any sidney sheldon novels for download
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hi y'all. I just thought I'll pick up this thread and continue from where Kaydkay stopped since I'm heavily loaded in the e-books department too. Will be uploading books in pdf, Ms Word Doc, Notepad txt and mostly mobireader prc formats. To read/view the books in mobireader prc formats, download the desktop version of mobireader from the link below, install and u're good to go.

http://www.mobipocket.com/soft/reader5/mobireadersetup.msi

You can use the software to arrange your prc ebooks into bookshelves etc. Here is what it looks like

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2010
ami afy:

do you have any sidney sheldon novels for download
Follow the links below to get all the Sidney Sheldon novels (17 in all). They're in prc format and are enclosed in a rar file so u'll need a software like winrar or winzip to extract them before u can read/view them with mobipocket reader on your pc.
http://www.plunder.com/Sidney-Sheldon-novels-download-15b208f16d.htm
http://www.plunder.com/Sidney-Sheldon-novels-Pt-2-download-02d3e41df4.htm
http://www.plunder.com/Sidney-Sheldon-novels-Pt-3-download-c0c161f67c.htm

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2010
Former Amercan First Lady, Senator & current American Secretary of State, Mrs Hillary Clinton tells it all in her book: Living History
Her sense of betrayal and hurt over President Clinton's affair with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky. . .Her role in the public limelight, her political ambitions, her marriage and her policies. . .Her opinions on today's issues and the interests she has in them. . .In short, a complete account of her eight years in the White House with her husband. A must read IMO. Follow link below to get it
http://www.plunder.com/Hillary-Clinton-Living-History-download-ab841caace.htm

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2010
The complete Twilight Series (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn) by Stephenie Meyer in mobireader prc format. Enclosed in zip archive, so extract and read with mobireader. First two books have been adapted into movies and the 3rd is on the way. My advice is don't waste your time going to the cinema. . .read the books and watch the movies in your mind, lol. grin wink You also get to know before hand, if Bella became a vampire or not grin cheesy Follow the link below to get the books
http://www.plunder.com/Stephenie-Meyer-The-Complete-Twilight-Series-download-e207b0cea6.htm

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:29am On Apr 11, 2010
Understand the Opposite S/e/x better and improve ur relationship with them
John Gray - Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus (The definitive guide in relationships)
http://www.plunder.com/John-Gray-Men-Are-From-Mars-Women-Are-From-Venus-download-a84a5f2cb9.htm

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 2:03am On Apr 11, 2010
Pervez Musharaf - In The Line of Fire
Memoirs of former Pakistani President Pervez Musharaff which is unique for the fact that it was written while he was still in office. Its in pdf so good ol' adobe reader will do the job. Follow the link below to get it
http://www.plunder.com/Pervez-Musharaf-In-The-Line-of-Fire-download-e43f10e398.htm

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2010
Katherine Steffans - Confessions of a Video Vixen
An èxpose from a former 'video girl' on what  goes on behind the scene & the kinda life led the ladies who appear in all those glossy music videos. It's in pdf.
http://www.plunder.com/karrine-steffans-Confessions-of-a-Video-Vixen-download-1828f61e9f.htm
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 2:39am On Apr 11, 2010
The Complete Harry Porter Series (Books 1-7) in mobireader prc format. Enclosed in zip archive so extract first.
http://www.plunder.com/Harry-Porter-Complete-series-Books-1-7-in-prc-download-f3ed849463.htm

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2010
Alrite, the two critically acclaimed books by the Man of the Moment. . .American President and Nobel Laureate. . .Barack Obama. Books are in prc
Barack Obama - Dreams From My Father
http://www.plunder.com/Barack-Obama-Dreams-From-My-Fatherland-download-d4a2b6e24d.htm
Barack Obama - The Audacity of Hope
http://www.plunder.com/Barack-Obama-The-Audacity-of-Hope-download-cd2d82a0ac.htm
And A collection of 3 Famous Barack Obama Speeches in prc . . .His Anti-IraQ War, Iowa Caucus Primary Victory and Election Night Victory Speeches. In zip File, so extract before viewing with mobireader.
http://www.plunder.com/Barack-Obama-Speeches-download-1f2e6daad4.htm

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by REMIDO: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2010
ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME AND IF YOU MISSED LAST YEARS WORKSHOP, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE THE COMICPANEL EXPERIENCE. ITS THE SECOND SEASON OF THE COMICPANEL WORKSHOP AND THIS YEAR THE THEME IS "MAKING CASH IN FICTION WRITING: COMICS,FILM AND TELEVISION". ITS HAPPENING ON THE 19TH OF JUNE, 2010 AT THE EXCELLENCE HOTEL, OGBA, LAGOS AND REGISTRATION STARTS BY 9:30 AM.
YOU GET TO PAY N5,000 IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE BANK BEFORE THE 2ND OF JUNE AND N7,000 IF YOU DELAY.

WHATS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP?
WELL, YOU'LL BE THOUGHT FIRST HAND HOW TO EFFECTIVE SCENES, DEVELOP BELIEVABLE CHARACTERS AND DIALOGUE, NETWORK WITH OTHER CREATIVE WRITERS AND PERHARPS LAND YOURSELF A WRITING GIG.

OUR SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER IS MR VICTOR OKHAI, THE COORDINATOR OF THE INTERNATIONAL FILM AND BROADCAST ACADEMY AND BELIEVE ME HE IS HOT. HAS TRAVELED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IS READY TO DISH IT OUT TO YOU IF YOU MAKE IT.

YOU GOT TO HURRY NOW, LIMITED SEATS AVAILABE, 50 SEATS TO BE EXACT. SO HURRY.

INCASE YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION OR YOU NEED A DISCOUNT BASED ON GROUP BOOKINGS CALL 08039657506 NOW.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by REMIDO: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2010
ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME AND IF YOU MISSED LAST YEARS WORKSHOP, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE THE COMICPANEL EXPERIENCE. ITS THE SECOND SEASON OF THE COMICPANEL WORKSHOP AND THIS YEAR THE THEME IS "MAKING CASH IN FICTION WRITING: COMICS,FILM AND TELEVISION". ITS HAPPENING ON THE 19TH OF JUNE, 2010 AT THE EXCELLENCE HOTEL, OGBA, LAGOS AND REGISTRATION STARTS BY 9:30 AM.
YOU GET TO PAY N5,000 IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE BANK BEFORE THE 2ND OF JUNE AND N7,000 IF YOU DELAY.

WHATS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP?
WELL, YOU'LL BE THOUGHT FIRST HAND HOW TO EFFECTIVE SCENES, DEVELOP BELIEVABLE CHARACTERS AND DIALOGUE, NETWORK WITH OTHER CREATIVE WRITERS AND PERHARPS LAND YOURSELF A WRITING GIG.

OUR SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER IS MR VICTOR OKHAI, THE COORDINATOR OF THE INTERNATIONAL FILM AND BROADCAST ACADEMY AND BELIEVE ME HE IS HOT. HAS TRAVELED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IS READY TO DISH IT OUT TO YOU IF YOU MAKE IT.

YOU GOT TO HURRY NOW, LIMITED SEATS AVAILABE, 50 SEATS TO BE EXACT. SO HURRY.

INCASE YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION OR YOU NEED A DISCOUNT BASED ON GROUP BOOKINGS CALL 08039657506 NOW.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by zenus(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
Semid+

So you are here
MOre reading
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by lannre(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
Please can I get this Barack Obama - Dreams from my father land on pdf Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.