Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) - Literature/Writing Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (166769 Views)

New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels / I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2009
Aratunde:

@kayday.
How are you, just stumbled across this page and have downloaded some books 'have been searching for since. The issue is that i couldn't open any, they're in Pdb format. I tried using the name and code you gave yet no sucess. Will really appreciate if you can help out, thanks .

@ aratunde,
Let me know d particular book(s) that didnt open, I might just have the PDF version of some of them (bin 2 lazy to upload or change d post).

But for u to be able to open a PDB book u have to download and install the software. Copy and paste the link below in ur browser to dload it (takes abt 2-5mins):

http://www.4shared.com/file/76358468/eca7ec0f/PALM_Reader_Software.html
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Aratunde(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2009
The books are
a. the devil's sperm is cold, sex chronicles with the V monologues group. I have already downloaded and installed the the software, said I should check the code properly which I did with no results. would appreciate getting the books thanks.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ kaydkay,

abi u wan make i vex 4 u!!! grin Why didnt u upload any books 2day, this is partiality, when it was Stephen King it was everyday. No problem, luckily I haven't finished the 3 i have. It's different from her usual style, never read books like this from her before. Thanks but I'm looking forward to having the vampire series on ebooks, peace.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2009
Aratunde:

The books are
a. the devil's sperm is cold, sex chronicles with the V monologues group. I have already downloaded and installed the the software, said I should check the code properly which I did with no results. would appreciate getting the books thanks.

@ Aratunde,
Check back at the site, i have made some modifications. Though its only one of the books there (how to make love all night) that is not opening with the code i provided but i have now included it. Also check and be sure u key in the
codes correctly.

maedan:

@ kaydkay,

abi u wan make i vex 4 u!!! grin Why didnt u upload any books 2day, this is partiality, when it was Stephen King it was everyday. No problem, luckily I haven't finished the 3 i have. It's different from her usual style, never read books like this from her before. Thanks but I'm looking forward to having the vampire series on ebooks, peace.

@maedan
abeg no vex for me o was just bin lazy yesterday. anyroads i have the first 3 volumes there right now.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
will take a break 2mor and next. C u guys frm nxt week monday for the concluding parts of Vampire Chronicles amongst others.

@maedan,
Hope u r no longer mad at me? cheesy
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
grin.

Mad at u ke? I fit!!! Enjoy d break, you deserve it. But first thing Monday morning . . . . wink
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by lao(f): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2009
Thanks I've been looking for the Calder series grin grin grin do have any on dorthory garlock or judith macnaught?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2009
lao:

Thanks I've been looking for the Calder series grin grin grin do have any on dorthory garlock or judith macnaught?

@ lao,
I have abt 10 of Judith Macnaught books - Night Wisphers, Once and always, Paradise, Remember when,

Something wonderful, witney my love, Every breath u take, double exposure, A kingdom of dreams, etc. Which one of them have u read? Havent read any myself.

@ all,
Hope u guys had a wonderful wkend. Mine gr8 xcept for the Chelsea loss, anyroads back to novels, I currently have

Volumes 4 - 6 of the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice up the site now for ur dload.

[www. booksdownload247. . com].

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2009
smiley Reporting For Duty
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2009
maedan:

smiley Reporting For Duty

@maedan,
U do well. Guess u must be a voracious reader to be able to kip up wit this.

Am more of a voracious collector (am already running out of e-space to store d novels i hv). There is this particular

vampire series (abt 4-5 volumes) that i wuld like u to read after am thru wit Anne Rice. The author's name is not cuming

to mind right now. He/she is also very gud. Will kip u posted sha.

lao:

@ lao,
sory 4got to inform tell u in my earlier response to ur question - i dont seem to have dorthory garlock which is strange but will c if i can lay my hand on her books. Will kip u posted abt it.

Maybi nxt week I will be able to upload Judith Macnaught for ur downloading (her books luks like all ds historical harlequine romance. not sure tho)
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
How i no go keep up, no be me ask 4 am!? grin grin. But seriously, i'm still on book one, Beauty series. What i do is make sure i download them once they're on ur site. I then read at my leisure! The ebooks no dey run now, so no need 4 me to rush. I'm taking my sweet time!

As for the other writer u wan2 get for us (me smiley) i no mind o, for now i'm seriously into vampires, i don tire for the same old same old stuff.

Just showing appreciation for ur effort in taking the time, not many pple would, n not for free!!! Big Up!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by tolutara: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
hello Kay, do u have any Mary Clark higgins books, i absolutely love her?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by lao(f): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2009
WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked Judith Macnaught does not write only historical. Thanks. I won't mind Sandra brown also. The Janet Dailey's Calder series is not complete.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2009
tolutara:

hello Kay, do u have any Mary Clark higgins books, i absolutely love her?

@tolutara,
Hello tolutara. I think I do have her buks, I just found one of now - 'You belong to me'. I shuld probably have

other titles in my collection wuld search for them. Will kip u posted (just kip checking this thread or my site regularly) and will get 2 upload dem asap.

lao:

WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked Judith Macnaught does not write only historical. Thanks. I won't mind Sandra brown also. The Janet Dailey's Calder series is not complete.

@lao
well i havent read any of her buks so cant tell if she writes historical alone or not but will get dem up for u sha.

I have plenty Sandra Browns. The Janet Dailey - I didnt upload everything cos wasnt sure pple really knew her. Read d series a very long time ago secondary schl and fell in luv wit her. Will complete it in due time.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2009
Vampire Chronicles 7 & 8 by Anne Rice up for download at the site.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Evergreen7: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2009
I am looking forward to the site that you promise
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2009
Evergreen@:

I am looking forward to the site that you promise

@evergreen
The site has been up since last year and ple hv been dloading novels there.

WWW.BOOKSDOWNLOAD247. . COM . U can go thru this Thread from the begining to the end and check

out all the novels i have uploaded and go to the site to dload them.

Or u can go to my Nairaland Profile and click on 'books and magazines download' to take u to the site.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2009
oga sir,,i am a fan of dean koontz .kaydkay Plz kindly assist moi
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2009
Present Sir!!

as usual . . . smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2009
and plz ,hell candidate by thomas luke or is it Graham Masterton?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
EUREKA!!!! cheesy I just downloaded king

God bless u kaydkay from boredom will be erased for a very long time, pls dnt 4get dean koontz o and hell candidate abeg
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2009
maedan:

Present Sir!!

as usual . . .  smiley

noted!!

hollandis:

oga sir,,i am a fan of dean koontz .kaydkay Plz kindly assist moi

@hollandis,
u just came to d right place. Last time i checked had over 70 of his novels. Just give me the titles of the ones u wuld

really want to read cos i cant upload the whole 70.

Demon Seed, false memory, sole survivor, night chills, the mask, ticktock, watchers, by the light of the moon,

a darkness in my soul, cold fire, dark fall, intensity, fear nothing, hide away, ice bound, phantoms, shadow fires,

shattered, santa's twins, the bad place, strangers, the books of counted sorrows, door to december, etc, etc

hollandis:

and plz ,hell candidate by thomas luke or is it Graham Masterton?

not 2 familiar with thomas luke/graham masterton. will check my collections to c if i have his books
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2009
@kaydkay, pls help with this books , i'd be very grateful

eyes of darkness (revised version)
eyes of darkness and the original version too
night chills
by the light of the moon,
a darkness in my soul
dark fall,
fear nothing,
santa's twins,
the books of counted sorrows,
frankenstein:Prodigal son

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
hollandis:

@kaydkay, pls help with this books , i'd be very grateful

eyes of darkness (revised version)
eyes of darkness and the original version too
night chills
by the light of the moon,
a darkness in my soul
dark fall,
fear nothing,
santa's twins,
the books of counted sorrows,
frankenstein:Prodigal son

Thanks in anticipation

Ok. wuld get them up for u but u will have to be a bit patient wit me hv a lot of requests on diffrent author. Wuld be

thru with this Anne Rice series am presently sharing by thursday and den dr is a Judith Mcnuaght dat someone

requested so maybi by Tues/wed nxt week i will be able to upload dean koontz (still hv 2 convert them to PDF files cos

its presently in Microsoft Reader format and not many pple have the software on dr systems.
).

But b4 den just go thru d site dr are over 100 very gud books for u 2 dload and read at ur leisure.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
kaydkay:

Ok. wuld get them up for u but u will have to be a bit patient wit me hv a lot of requests on diffrent author. Wuld be

thru  with this Anne Rice series am presently sharing by thursday and den dr is a Judith Mcnuaght dat someone

requested so maybi by Tues/wed nxt week i will be able to upload dean koontz (still hv 2 convert them to PDF files cos

its presently in Microsoft Reader format and not many pple have the software on dr systems.
).

But b4 den just go thru d site dr are over 100 very gud books for u 2 dload and read at ur leisure.

Ok,i'll be patient,
one more request, plz culd you add pet sematary to your king's collection?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2009
Finish by Thursday ke!? So soon! It's like all these pple demanding this n that wont let u face my own well o! This is not fair, i want to upload as many Anne Rice as I can so I can have my personal collection n read even wen I'm offline.

Abeg o, Kay sir, finish with one customer b4 d next. grin. And as for hollandis, tolutara n co, make una wait ur turn abeg!!! grin

Thank you o!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2009
hollandis:

Ok,i'll be patient,
one more request, plz culd you add pet sematary to your king's collection?

@hollandis,
ok wuld do dat maybi 2moro or nxt.

@maedan,
dont worry I have jst abt 11 (Vamp Chrn 9&10 and 9 other titles) left, wuld try to finish it ds week sha.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
So . . . eleven more to go!!! (rubbing my hands together with glee) Ok, thanks, i'll appreciate having them all, and then u can move on to the others waiting patiently in line. I'm also looking forward to the Dean R. Koontz series, i prefer him to Stephen King. All in all, u know say na we dey ur back since day one, pls never get tired of the project o! More grease . . . smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2009
kaydkay:

@hollandis,
ok wuld do dat maybi 2moro or nxt.

Thanx men,God will bless you yafun yafun.
what about the hardley chase lovers?
yeeeeeeeeeee  shocked how about those mario puzo books  undecided,do you have his collections too?  cool

@maedan- I hope you've bought external hard discssssssssssssssssssssssssssssses,
king and koontz are incomparable -one is a master of suspense, the other ,a master of horror.
its a balanced diet though y not suspend ur rice for koontz cool
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2009
hollandis:

yeeeeeeeeeee  shocked how about those mario puzo books  undecided,do you have his collections too?  cool

@maedan- I hope you've bought external hard discssssssssssssssssssssssssssssses,
king and koontz are incomparable -one is a master of suspense, the other ,a master of horror.
its a balanced diet though y not suspend ur rice for koontz cool

heheheheheh. suspend my Rice? No way! She's second 2 none. But lemme see, they just might make a good combination . . . and as 4 King, hmmmn, no comment, I know he has a trillion fans on NL somewhere . . . cheesy
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2009
Any african writers series books?
Pacesetters?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2009
davidylan:

Any african writers series books?
Pacesetters?

@Davidylan,

I only have 'Things Fall Apart'. will c what i can do abt that sha. Just kip checking regularly for updates.

hollandis:

how about those mario puzo books  undecided,do you have his collections too? 

@hollandis

Am supposed to have abt 30 something James H. Chase's books but was checking yesterday and culdnt find them just hoping i didnt delete dem mistakenly.

I have all Mario Puzo's books. I will put his name on my 'to share list' shuld get to him b4 ds month ruuns out

Last set of Vampire Chronicles 8 & 9 including one of her other books - Servant of the Bones is up at the site for dload.

[www.booksdownload247. . com]

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.