Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? (5491 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Beckybeky(f): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Different guys keep uploading their pictures here calling themselves the most handsome on NL.
But the ladies don't seem to ever agree or at least acknowledge them as handsome.
So ladies, what exactly are your specifications of a handsome guy?

#Don't let the guys say u don't know what you want. I believe u do!
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by PucciGuru(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: Different guys keep uploading their pictures here calling themselves the most handsome on NL.
But the ladies don't seem to ever agree or at least acknowledge them as handsome.
So ladies, what exactly are your specifications of a handsome guy?

#Don't let the guys say u don't know what you want. I believe u do!

A guy with Six packs.The reason why I comment is that they will be shy to even comment but I'm helping them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by domdan13(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am damn so sure dah dey don't really know wah dey want until deyy see 1

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by olumaxi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
A money bag

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
A the right look and personality
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
the right look and personality
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by valentineebele(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
SMH at the poster above me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol, asking ladies description of a handsome dude? What do you expect? We all have different views of what a handsome man looks like, some don't even refer physical appearance as handsome. Don't expect a "description" of handsome from ladies because we won't exactly give you that. We will only tell you from our own kinda man or crush.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by walexzee11(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
#JustHelping.... A dude with loads of cash not minding being handicap or as ugly as Owl

Oya.... Shot Me

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Beckybeky(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
PucciGuru:

A guy with Six packs.The reason why I comment is that they will be shy to even comment but I'm helping them.

Lie
I'm sure they will
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by PucciGuru(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, asking ladies description of a handsome dude? What do you expect? We all have different views of what a handsome man looks like, some don't even refer physical appearance as handsome. Don't expect a "description" of handsome from ladies because we won't exactly give you that. We will only tell you from our own kinda man or crush.

Space booked....I want to hear pretty Nairaland Ladies' description.....Another topic shortly just cos of missberrypop5.
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Lovexme(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
If he has a fat pocket, he is handsome.
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by valmunich(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
*spreads mat* kiss
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Entchidodo: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
A raging potbelly...
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Elkewwty(f): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Any tall guy that is impressive on bed and has a dignify appearance just like "Aubrey Drake Graham" wink wink wink

I would kill for him wink
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
PucciGuru:

Space booked....I want to hear pretty Nairaland Ladies' description.....Another topic shortly just cos of missberrypop5.
grin
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Elkewwty: Any tall guy that is impressive on bed and has a dignify appearance just like "Aubrey Drake Graham" wink wink wink

You can kill for me. tongue
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, asking ladies description of a handsome dude? What do you expect? We all have different views of what a handsome man looks like, some don't even refer physical appearance as handsome. Don't expect a "description" of handsome from ladies because we won't exactly give you that. We will only tell you from our own kinda man or crush.

i wish you could tell me if i fall into your category of ur definatn of handsome grin
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by zicky(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Elkewwty: Any tall guy that is impressive on bed and has a dignify appearance just like "Aubrey Drake Graham" wink wink wink

see your mouth
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2014

impressive on bed ? sighs..this ur definatn though....are u from calabar or edo state
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
A guy that fine in FACE
-POCKET
-and BRAIN
I need total package. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by ahkenaten(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmm...i guess one girl's food is another's poison....

Different guys appeal to diff ladies....

but generally they want a Tall,dark and handsome guy grin

shioor grin

how dey wan make i fare grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
bosun11:

impressive on bed ? sighs..this ur definatn though....are u from calabar or edo state
so every lady that loves strong guys must be from edo and calabar?
SMH. Stereotypes are evil shah
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Largas:
so every lady that loves strong guys must be from edo and calabar?
SMH. Stereotypes are evil shah

what has sterotypes got to do with this ??...............and btw ..it was my opinion and am sure am entitled to it............
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie: A guy that fine in FACE
-POCKET
-and BRAIN

like moi....but money neva cpmplete ooo grin
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
bosun11:

what has sterotypes got to do with this ??...............and btw ..it was my opinion and am sure am entitled to it............
it was a fooolish opinion of yours. I'm sure nobody would love to share such opinion with you.
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie: A guy that fine in FACE
-POCKET
-and BRAIN

I know you will like me. embarassed
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Largas:
it was a fooolish opinion of yours. I'm sure nobody would love to share such opinion with you.

am not ready to exchange words with you man..because in the first place..i didn't direct the post to you...you just jumped in from no-where...i reserve my comments...have fun....WISE MAN

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
One that turns heads and gets double takes wherever in public or private
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

I know you will like me. embarassed
Sure I like you

@Bosun11: the money should be complete biko....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul / Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit / Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.