Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Advice For All Christians And Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice For All Christians And Muslims (448 Views)

Advice For Backsliding Christians. / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For All Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
The two worst religions in the world are Christianity and Islam. Don't get me wrong. Almighty God is perfect and his son Jesus Christ is my saviour (am a christian) so also is Allah and Prophet Mohammed both shining light of hope in this life. However most of their professed followers are of another species.

Most Christians go to church 2-3 times weekly including mandatory Sundays yet their lifestyles are terrible. They indulge in sexual sins, cheat, lie and even murder. Sometimes one wonder if there is actually Grace of being born-again in their lives cos their christianity is restricted only to their service times. They are mostly white-washed tombs. All through their lives, they just appear sanctimonious and never really live their acclaimed profession of faith. Some are terrible notice-me persons collecting their rewards on earth. If in our society, just the Christians can live up to Christ's expectations, I doubt life will be this bad. I know most of them will be claiming it ain't easy plus when I wanna do right, I find myself doing bad according to St Paul. Shame on ya!!! If St Paul and co were this terrible, I doubt if converts would have even been won. If you are for God, live it. If not, leave.

For Islam, it claims to be a religion of peace but everywhere around the world, it's acolytes have been known for wantom destruction and terrible misdeeds all in the name of propagating their faith. From the African Boko Haram and Al-Shabab to the Arab IS, they have managed to make Islam a synonym of fear and retrogression.
I can't say much about Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism etc because they are relatively in minority.

If only our acclaimed Muslims and Christians can actually follow the precepts of Prophet Mohammed and Our Savior Jesus Christ respectively, the world will be a better place.
According to Abraham Lincoln: "when I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad. That's my religion." Let's stop deceptive tongues-speaking with jealousy in our hearts or recitation of beads with thoughts of murderous jihads in our minds. Make your world a better place not just because you want heaven or paradise as an after-life reward.

Share your objections/approval below. Thanks
Re: Advice For All Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
i no even read am self....i go come back...make i go check news on ebola weda e don reach delta state...make i fleee
Re: Advice For All Christians And Muslims by emmyskies(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
You will live to tell the story somewhere beyond

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Admits Doubts About God / Every Christian Is A Man of God. / A Christian Youth At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.