Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY (1240 Views)

My Pastor Said Prayer Is Not The Key. / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by serenityspot83(f): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
PASTOR WAHOME NOW CHARGING SH 1,500 TO CHECK WHETHER YOUR NAME IS in THE BOOK OF. Bishop Thomas Wahome of Helicopter ministries is the king of controversy.
First, the name of his church is just out of this world.. He is also known to craft very bizarre ways of conning his flock.
In 2012, pastor Wahome was charging Sh 1,200 to
anyone who wanted to touch his garment- like that
woman who touched Jesus’ clothes in Mark 5:21-34.
Wahome also claimed that people who touched his
clothes got instant healing from whatever disease
And now, he has devised a new con game. Its called
“Check whether your name is the book of life”. Wahome
claims that if you give him Sh 1,500, he can actually ask
God whether you are among those people who will go to
heaven. He claims that he has a direct line to God and he can communicate with him directly.

www.nairobiexposed.com/2014/02/06/pastor-wahome-now-charging-sh-1500-check-whether-name-book-life/

Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by AdeniyiA(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
and gullible ones will pay? shocked
i am very sure he'd be unable to find his own name in the book

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
LMAO@ "Helicopter of Christ church" grin
Let's see if Kenyans are as gullible as Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by pickabeau1: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
tragic

1 Like

Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by Godmystrength: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
I refuse to believe this jare. Helicopter ko, private jet ni...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by Godmystrength: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
after he will now tell some people that their names are not in the book and ask them to bring another money to use in writing their names there.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by serenityspot83(f): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godmystrength: after he will now tell some people that their names are not in the book and ask them to bring another money to use in writing their names there.

Lmao. I tire for this conman.
Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Apatheist: LMAO@ "Helicopter of Christ church" grin
Let's see if Kenyans are as gullible as Nigerians.
humans are naturally gullible...
And trust me his gonna make his money... I love this pastor #noHOMO
Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by lepasharon(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by Jack65: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kenyans are giving Nigerian pastors a run for their money. Is it not in Kenya that a pastors told the females in his church to come to church without underwears.
Re: Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY by bluerange(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: I refuse to believe this jare. Helicopter ko, private jet ni...
lt is true l live in Nairobi,Kenya and he does charge 1500Ksh (N2,850). He has defended it severally and people do flock his ministry!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Was Not Only Married But Had Two Children. / Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway / I Refuse To Give My Tithe To Any Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.