Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Vector - A7 [mixtape] | Individual Track Downloads Available - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector - A7 [mixtape] | Individual Track Downloads Available (1947 Views)

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label / Nigerian Gospel Music And Entertainment (free Downloads) / The Official 2007 Individual Nairaland Rap Tourney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector - A7 [mixtape] | Individual Track Downloads Available by djsean(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2014

Man of the moment, Vector tha Viper, has finally released the much-awaited mix-tape, the "#A7" project today; the mix-tape follows release of singles off it over the past 2 weeks.

The mixtape, '#A7' is a gift to my fans that believed in me and kept the dream alive, even when I had to take a break,” said Vector. “I am exploring and having a blast with it, and fans will see sides of me they haven’t seen before – let’s have fun people!

The "#A7" project is a track of 16 songs, including the 1st one released this year, "Where is Vector?" and the bonus track that has everyone excited, "Shiga," featuring Toolz and Waje as vocalists. The Afro-Pop mix-tape is produced by, Pheelz, HCode, Licious, Boljibeats and Kid Konnect; it also features Ezi Emela and Iceberg Slim. This mixtape is released under a new management, GidiGroove Media. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD
Re: Vector - A7 [mixtape] | Individual Track Downloads Available by MoneyGreen(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
V
Re: Vector - A7 [mixtape] | Individual Track Downloads Available by experimentist: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
E
Re: Vector - A7 [mixtape] | Individual Track Downloads Available by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
C

(1) (Reply)

Check On It- Beyonce Knowles"pink Panther" / Going Back To Our Roots - By Benson Idonije / Video: All Of You - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.