Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

S’east Govs Want Cargo Terminal At Enugu Airport. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’east Govs Want Cargo Terminal At Enugu Airport. (781 Views)

S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman / Northern Govs Want States To Pay Subsidy Per Consumption / Excess Crude: Govs Want $3bn Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S’east Govs Want Cargo Terminal At Enugu Airport. by PhockPhockMan: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
South-East Governors Forum yesterday called on the Federal Government to establish a cargo section at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu.

The chairman of the forum and Abia State governor, Theodore Orji, who made the position of the governors known in a communique after their meeting in Enugu, hinted that the cargo section would boost economic activities in the zone.

The forum said it would, in the next three weeks, summon a meeting of the elders’ forum of the zone to discuss issues.

The governors expressed happiness with the way former minister of Information, Prof. Dora Akunyili, was buried, and promised to continue to pray for the family, and the repose of the soul of the deceased.

They also commended the Federal Government and the state governments for their efforts to arrest the Ebora Virus Disease, EVD, scourge.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/seast-govs-want-cargo-terminal-at-enugu-airport/
Re: S’east Govs Want Cargo Terminal At Enugu Airport. by PhockPhockMan: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good idea

Re: S’east Govs Want Cargo Terminal At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cargo Terminal in that ocean airport?
Re: S’east Govs Want Cargo Terminal At Enugu Airport. by PhockPhockMan: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mrcdorv: Cargo Terminal in that ocean airport?
Looking at your signature made me to understand your frustration. Let me tell you, in no distant future, is either you relocate to South East or close shop.

5 Likes

Re: S’east Govs Want Cargo Terminal At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Looking at your signature made me to understand your frustration. Let me tell you, in no distant future, is either you relocate to South East or close shop.
keep deceiving yourself,you think cargo is about Bleep or what have you.Better grow up man!
Re: S’east Govs Want Cargo Terminal At Enugu Airport. by PhockPhockMan: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mrcdorv: keep deceiving yourself,you think cargo is about Bleep or what have you.Better grow up man!
CRY ME A RIVER.
If you're killing yourself because of this news, then go ahead, because SAM MBAKWE INTERNATIONAL CARGO AIRPORT, OWERRI, will be commissioned before December this year.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What About The Second Niger Bridge? / Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja / Nigerian Youths Need To Thank Idoma For Allowing D. Mark Run For 5th Term- Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.