Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * (1154 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
KR0NE VS GEOXPRESS

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Friday 5 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Geoxpress checks!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Friday! O boy, I hope I'll be free that day. Checkity check anyway
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by iceberylin(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2014
yaaahhhhGah!!!!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
1) His real name is Geoffrey Akonye (on Fb, and if the boy deny I go post link)

2) He panicked after learning we'd spar in the tourney
Geoxpress:
See hw mikuz hate me!
Kr0ne vs me??

3) He's our boy in Phoenix group, so I'm right calling him my son

This is like Gandoki to Garba/ consult ur Mcmillian reader, this vet u poking is yo father!/
it's a harzard. . . coz ur joking with a mad man!/ and once I kick off, I'll run Express down carelessly, like an a.boki with okada!

. . No need for a soothsayer to tell ur fate's messed/ you're getting circled out. . . the boy ain't square/
I recall he freaked out when he learned we was paired/ this cripple was like "Mikuz, u hate me? This brawl ain't fair!"/
see? Ur fall has already been four-toed by ur lame self!

. . It will all end here/ Krone's a stage sadist, am trained ta kill/ so let's play if ya papers real/
but u'll be the bait at this. . .coz u'll be taking more shots than Julio Ceasar in Germany against Brazil!!

. .So whoever brought u this pain, slap him/ I can top the highest glad in his kindred/ but for thinking he will reach there/
I'll remind u I'm Arthur Wilfred. . . my bars hover above ur head with a caution sign. . .KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN!!!

. . F_ck talks of punches n snaps. . .ur yet to grab the picture/ my jab is sicker/
leaves ya a nasty mixture/ of scabs and blisters/ look, these bars I deliver. . .
can make ya last days realer . . . than ur wackest scripture!!

. . His first meeting with us/ was when he was shown to Phoenix. . .and after Geo met Rick . . .he figured he should tease the boss/
he said, 'Lime, pls fix the brawl/ but my silence killed the boy/ got him sore and real pissed off/ it's delirious. . .how I beat the kid dumb/ without my fist in his jaw!!

. . He'll meet his gods/ soon as I have the lout cornered/ he lacks humility, so having his mouth covered/
will keep the proud tout unheard/ watch me carve a small grave his size. . . and bring him down to earth!!!

. .Ur skills are make-believe/ they fake, I'll beat and maim the dweeb/
my killer fashion is plainly mean/ once I squeeze and spray the lead/
. .bullets will leave more tears in ya knees than crazy jeans!

. .Falling to this lame is scandal/ more like pairing Black Face with Kanye/
Geo's the type I can tame and handle/ his skills so remote I can use em to change the channels!!

. .It's time u face the panel/ shamefully, u won't last on this/
call it a bad tourney. . . anyone could have laid the lad off quick/ coz Express is sexually indiscriminative . . .anything can cross him!

10 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
1.Kr0nes nick on 2go is Chronicle

2.Chronicle is a book of the bible

3.'K' the initial of his name (Kr0ne)

(BLOOD SHED)

. . .Lik the red devils, my arsenal is packed up roughly/shootin@Kr0ne wit guns I've brough in/my matchete on my hand 2 cut his body into small bits/. . .till we find only 'K legs' lik he's got knocked knees!!

. . .I kill wacks nd tough people/wen I carry guns,tins turn horrible/so if kr0ne is forming tough,I'd blow up chronicle/. . .but even christians knws me 2 be king before chronicle!!

. . .I'd beat up Kr0ne badly/y'all wud see hw I throw jabs in. . .his body,it would be so drastic/i'd den lead kr0ne to the stage,wit a mic nd set him on fire wen I start 2 roast his whole body!!

. . .It's right I kill him fast/i'd come wit guns & really blast. . .his head off, then with the 'knives I drive in' Kr0ne would knw dat 'express way is really bad!!'

. . .I consulted oracle,kr0ne's death is foretold/so lik blackberries,I come all bold/it's crystal clear I'd win. . .pure gold! So if kr0ne enters express path, nd starts running his mouth recklessly he shall be killed on express road!!

. . .Since I run pharmace,he's getting a taste of his own medicine/nothin up his sleeve xcept hairy tins/. . .so winning here is lik 'unbargained price' it's real cheap. . .cus I'd beat kr0ne till he takes measure. . . SIX FEET!!

. . .It's killing for sure/wit the lyrics I've brought/. . . Kr0nes' eyes would pull of wen he sees ma frightening jabs/so I'd give him few punches,den give him some more like ICEPRINCE TRACK

. . .Kr0nes tha wackest/while I'm the baddest/he's gon' get covered wit my lines,like a blanket/so call this thread a place of sell for after killing krone, peeps would take here for PH slaughter market!!

. . .I'm getting fed up wit his sh1t/so wit a few more strenght I'd kill the chick/but he's 2 weak/so call my lines a b1tch. . .cus if it were all over Kr0nes body he won't still stand erect, lik lik an impotent d1ck

. . .So wit ma mighty rage/i'd break his rib cage,have his blood gush out,the likes of an oil spillage/den 2 get rid of Kr0ne, I'd carry my bible nd start
. . .ripping off all the verses of the Chronicle page!!

Geoxpress!!

5 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by mikuz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks!

Ibime
Glacierz
Ema Prince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
PaulThor
Ojoawo
Elymaxiimus
Siddoggg
Lagunna

Please vote on this.
Thank you!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2014
MVGT= KR0NE

geoexpress you put up a good fight though!

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2014
MVGT: Geoxpress

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Ibime(m): 2:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Krone lucky to escape with a lazy verse. If Express had maintained the momentum of his first 2 bars, he woulda won thís easily.

MVGT: Krone
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Giyazz please stop voting.

Glacierz
Cooger
Ema Prince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
PaulThor
Ojoawo
Siddoggg

Please vote on this.
Thank you!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by mikuz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks voters : Kr0ne wins this and qualifies for the second stage.

(1) (Reply)

I Seek For A Battle / Gamertag Vs Jessicalcb / Notorious B.i.g Vs Tupac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.