Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son (3424 Views)

PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by serenityspot83(f): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
A Nakuru woman will spend 10 years
in jail. This is after she was found guilty of having canal knowledge of her 5 year old son.
Mary Wambui Muriuki says that she did this out of
desperation because young girls were snatching all her
boyfriends and she had no choice but take advantage of
the 5 year old nursery child.
The woman, who also has two older children and one
grandchild said that after her husband died in 1998, she
was attacked and raped by a man who she personally
knew. That’s when she got pregnant and gave birth to the oung boy. Wambui said that she committed the
unspeakable act out of stress and anger since all her
relatives abandoned her, and the only two boyfriends
she’s ever had were snatched by younger women. She
also insists that she’s till a born again Christian and
hopes that God will forgive her
The young boy disclosed to the police that his mother had slept with him twice. He also said that they lived in one roomed house with his mother and shared one bed. He later developed some severe pain in his groin and decidte to tell one of the neighbors who took him to Bahati District hospital for examination. He was issued with a p3 formm, filled it and led police to their home and had his mother arrested

www.nairobiexposed.com/2014/03/21/woman-jailed-nakuru-sex-5-year-old-son/
Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tinz are happening oh

1 Like

Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
What?!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I hope they took the child away too,some people who desreve to be parents are childless. Put him up for adoption becasue he'll still be a child by the time she gets out.
Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol. Having sex with her five years old son is callous.

Offense-
1) Act of paedophilia- what do they really enjoy sef?

2) Raping her son- That's too heartless to be sincere.

3) Having a canal knowlegde of little boy- What is she gonna enjoy in the act sef? undecided blowing handling small dick

questions for the gods, I presume. embarassed
Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy: Lol. Having sex with her five years old daughter is callous.

Offense-
1) Act of lesbianism- what do they really enjoy sef?

2) Raping her daughter- That's too heartless to be sincere.

3) Having a canal knowlegde of little girl- What is she gonna enjoy in the act sef? undecided

questions for the gods, I presume. embarassed
did you actually read the story before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
berem: did you actually read the story before commenting?

grin grin I read upside down. Lemme recomment.
Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by serenityspot83(f): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ berem: thanks for helping him read btwn the lines. I was almost tempted to ask if I were suddenly having eyesight issues that translated son to daughter in my post. Good evening Ma
Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
serenityspot83: @ berem: thanks for helping him read btwn the lines. I was almost tempted to ask if I were suddenly having eyesight issues that translated son to daughter in my post. Good evening Ma
good evening to you miss! cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by kandiikane(m): 3:03am On Sep 02, 2014
I am sorry but I don't believe this rubbish. I know such things happen but this particular story? Nah!
Re: Woman Jailed In Nakuru, Kenya, For Having Sex With Her 5 Year Old Son by Pavore9: 5:38am On Sep 02, 2014
kandiikane: I am sorry but I don't believe this rubbish. I know such things happen but this particular story? Nah!
lt did happen, l live in Nairobi, Kenya and watched the story on TV.

(1) (Reply)

Nick Vijicic: Man Born Without Limbs Share Photos Of Wife & Son / The Secret Of A Happy Marriage And Home. / Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.