Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

#my Life - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101772 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmmm, i dnt trust her too.
seunviju: Me I don't trust Alma mother one bit and I doubt if Alma won't receive Godson if he comes back.Thanks for the update
Re: #my Life by Goldenbasil(f): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls is ds fiction or real lyf story. as for d places mentioned,i knw dm. OL TOWN;one litttle london. all d same i hope ur new bf will nt brk ur heart. more ink to ur pen gal.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oh u live in otwn Its not fiction, tnks for commenting
Re: #my Life by Spactacle(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Following following.

More updates pls

Nice writeup so far. Ure talented shey u know that.
Btw.. Congrats on ur admission…… cheesy
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Tnx 4 followin o.
Tnx 4 commenting o.
Update cummin up soon.
Spactacle: Following following.

More updates pls

Nice writeup so far. Ure talented shey u know that.
Btw.. Congrats on ur admission…… cheesy
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2014

On our way, Ugonna tried to explain what the celia girl was doing in his house.

"Al, i dont know what she came to do there, please you've got to believe me." he said pleadingly.

Wetin dis one dae tok nih, who ask you?? Mtchewww, i said in my mind.

But I just raised up my hand, signalling him to stop talkin. "sweetheart I didnt ask you. Atleast she didnt say any bad thing to me, i would have torn her to shreds." i said smilling.

"Am really sorry, i didnt know she was coming." he said.

Hian!! The apology abi explanation never do?? My guy park jwoor, ah never begin dae vex abeg. I said again in my mind.

We were at "virgin cafe" when I asked him to stop the car, I wanted to get ice cream for Eve. He stopped immediately and held the car door open for me, i blushed in my mind but my face was expressionless.

He paid for the package and we walked back towards the car. I was almost at home so I told him I'd walk back home.

Without a word, he held the door open for me again and i entered with a stubborn frown.

He made a U-turn and we headed towards Ikenegbu to "PICK AND SMILE SUPERMARKET"

We parked in front of the supermarket, i came down immediately.

"what are we doing here??" i asked in suprise.

"well, last I checked, this is a supermarket and do you do in a supermarket? Shop! Shop!! Shop!!!" he said mimicking "wiggle wiggle wiggle" smiling.

I smiled and he winked at me, God I'm in love with this guy, i just hope he wont play me.

We walked in and we shopped together, he single handedly picked out stuffs for my mum and Eve, cynthia too.

When we were done, he took me to a jewelry shop....

We checked out the collections and he picked out two very beautiful silver chains with half hearts pendants..

He looked into my eyes and said, "Al, I wont say I cant live without you, but believe me when I say you complete me. Let these half hearts represent our hearts, we complete each other, I love you and I hope you feel the same way."

God, my heart melted, I was speechless, he just smiled.. "i love you too Ugonna." i said.

We went to the counter to pay for the chains, he gave them to her and whispered something to her and she smiled.

She directed us to sit down while she followed his orders. Ugonna went to the car and returned with Eve's ice cream.

He opened it up and started licking it, I raised my brows, he was licking it alone i just realized. I grabbed the spoon from him and joined him while he laughed.

"i think say you dae watch your weight." he said laughing as he now spoon fed me.

"its not only weight am watching, am watching my height." i said.

Shoppers kept looking as they shopped, some smiled at us while the jealous ones looked at us and hissed. Who cares kwen?

The girl at the counter returned and smiled at Us while she gave the chains to Ugonna.

He checked them out and smiled at her, gave her a tip and led me out.

In the car, he gave one of the chains and engraved on mine was his name, UGONNA, boldly writted behind it.

Immediately, i checked out his own and it had my name, ALMA, engraved behind it.

My heart beat faster and tears rushed to my eyes and threatened to spill, i just hugged him and held him tight, and whispered an "i love you" to him.

As I said those words, the tears ran down and I sobbed and repeated them.

"i love you too baby" he said to me. On a normal day with a normal person, I'd slap whoever called ma "baby", but it felt so good hearing it from him.

I let go and kissed him and i know it tasted a little salty at first because of my tears, then he disengaged and kissed off my tears.

After the lovey dovey thing, he dug out a chocolate from his pocket and gave it to me.

I just smiled and opened it immediately and started licking it, as he drove, i fed him chocolate. Only God knows how much I love this man.

And for the first time, I was happy that Godson left me and that Aunty Nma sent me out of her house that night.

And also for the first time, I sincerely thanked God. For the first time God looked my way.

He dropped me off at home, came in and greeted my mum and handed her stuff to her, and also to Eve.

Cynthia eyed me, "yeah the prostitute is back with gifts for her mother.. Freaking little flirt." she said.

"sweetheart say one more word and you'l get a VIP card to the hospital." i replied..

Ugonna hugged my mother and said his good-byes.

I stayed back to see what my boyfriend bought for my mum and Eve and of course show off my customized chain...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Huh
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wat
seunviju: Huh
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
More plss
Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2014
I'll advise you not to loose interest in this story. You have come a long way than stop the story now.
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Not the kinda stories I like reading buh you trying though.
With what have noticed so far,
- your story is centered in one direction (romance).
- its too predictable..
Add suspense! ( that will enhance your traffic)
- your events/scenes are not properly entailed and expressed.
You change events to quickly!
* also, in no condition should you make sarcastic irony towards God!
He's not man that you should tag Him to frivolous writings.
Be careful!
-------------------------------
Not yet following, may do so when you improve,
Have a blessed day.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ive not lost interest, ive just been very busy... I'l update later.

D9ty7: I'll advise you not to loose interest in this story. You have come a long way than stop the story now.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ive not lost interest, ive just been very busy... I'l update later.

D9ty7: I'll advise you not to loose interest in this story. You have come a long way than stop the story now.
sosalekins: Not the kinda stories I like reading buh you trying though.
- its too predictable..
Be careful!
Have a blessed life.

Tnk yhu, i'll try to do sum of d tins u said.
- its too predictable..
Be careful!
Have a blessed day.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tnx, i'l try out sumtins u said.

- its too predictable..
Be careful!
Have a blessed day.

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2014

I just woke up and checked the time, jeeezz, 10am. I must have slept like a log.

Just as I walked to the bathroom, i heard raised voices, "tell me how everything happened." the first voice said. It was my mum's voice.

"Aunty I d-dont knowww" the second voice stuterred. That was Cynthia's voice.

I wondered what would make queen biitch cry like a baby, and I decided I didnt care.

I freshened up and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. I was shocked when I came down the stairs.

My mum gave me an angry stare that said "dont ask any questions" while cynthia was kneeling down in front of my mother and she looked a sorry sight.

I just greeted my mum and moved to the kitchen, just as I was preparing my breakfast, my mum raised her voice again.

".....And you even had the guts to call my daughter a prostitute..." she said.

After eating, i went to the parlour and i just couldnt take the confusion anymore. I dialled Eve's number but she wasnt picking.

Its 10minutes to eleven already and Eve's not back. She told me yesterday that she had a two-hour lecture today, so she should be back now unless she went partying, i thought.

"mumcy, why's aunty Cynthia crying??" i asked in a tiny voice.

"why dont you ask her yourself? She's right infront of you." my mum spat.

"i dont want to ask her, am asking you." i said.

"fine and good, Cynthia is 3weeks pregnant." she screamed and cynthia started crying again.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2014

"Jesus!!!" i screamed. "how did you find out?"

This was the last news i expected to hear, not Cynthia. I thought she was a pro, how did it happen. All this thoughts ran through my mind.

"I went to her room this morning to ask her about something, and i noticed she was in the bathroom, as i turned to leave, FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE caught my eye, and I went back to check it out only to discover a pregnancy test result dated a day before yesterday, confirming her pregnancy." my mum said almost in tears now.

I was just speechless. I never thought I'd hear that ever.

"you are going to tell me who's responsible." my mum said.

"if you're hating, you just need some pusssy.
She bleeped up and she gave me some pusssy." it was my phone ringing, Eve was calling back.

"hey bae watsup, i was calling you and you werent picking, where you carry your dead body-......." i was saying before I got cut off by a man's voice.

"hello are you A?" the voice asked.

" yes I am, and who are you and what are you doing with my sister's phone?" i asked.

"come down to the Federal medical centre, your sister and her friend just had an accident.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2014
God please don't let anything happen to eve o
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
whaaaattt shocked shocked
Re: #my Life by Spactacle(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hope nuffin happened to eve.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amen
seunviju: God please don't let anything happen to eve o
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hope so too
Spactacle: Hope nuffin happened to eve.

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yessss
snowprince07: whaaaattt shocked shocked
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls why is everyone interested in Eve.. No one is even talking about Cynthia
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
My phone fell off from my hand as I sat down on on of the chairs. Tears dropped from my eyes and I was speechless.

"Alma!! Alma!! What happened??" my mum asked as she tapped me.

"Eve!!" i answered as I cried out again.

She frowned, "what happened to Eve?"

I started crying again, "ac-accident."

"heii, God!! Where?" she asked.

"she's at FMC, lets go oh." i shouted.

As we made to leave, my mum's phone rang. It was her salesgirl, Vicky.

"look, vicky i wont be able to come to the shop today am busy. Take care of--" she was saying when Vicky cut her off.

I couldnt hear what they were saying but when she hung up, she was shocked.

"mummy lets go now" i said.

"Alma, my s -shop" she stuttered as she raised her hand to her head.

"what happened to your shop?? " i asked.

"a MAC trailer lost its brake and crashed into my shop, hei, everything was destroyed."

shocked, I just went to her and hugged her tight. How many misfortunes in just a day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Alma abeg wetin u dey do to all this family naw?shaking my leg and hand to know what to do.Thanks for the update
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol.... Nothing o..... Tnx 4 commenting... Happy sunday.

seunviju: Alma abeg wetin u dey do to all this family naw?shaking my leg and hand to know what to do.Thanks for the update
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2014

My mum wasnt in the right frame of mind so we couldnt drive to the hospital, we decided to take a cab.

On our way to the hospital, the traffic was terrible and a journey of 15mins on a normal day took us more than an hour.

When we got there, we asked the nurse on duty about Eve, she took us up to her room and I noticed she wasnt alone in the room, she was with Ugonna.

Then I realized that "the friend that the guy was talking about was Ugonna. How did it happen, i could only ask.

The doctor came in and asked to see us in his Office.

We got into his office, and i noticed it was painted white with his name on the placard before him. There were some manilla files on the table and a stethescope.

We sat down and waited for him to start talking, as if on cue, he started.

"the young man is alright, because we got to know that he was the one behind the wheels when the accident occured and the collision was from the passengers side where your sister was."

I swallowed and from the corner of my eyes, I could see the tears forming in my mother's eyes. I felt like crying too but I thought otherwise.

The doctor continue talking, " your sisters condition isnt too bad, just a few bruises and a bone dislocation on her left leg. She'l be discharged in three or four days, while her friend will be discharged tomorrow." he concluded.

From the corner of my eyes, i saw my mum heave a sigh of relief and I did the same.

"so doctor, is there anything else to do now?" i asked.

"just go to the account department and pay your bills. Apart from that, nothing else, you can go home and pack some things for your sister and her friend." he answered with a smile.

"thank you doctor." i said as we left his office.

My mum decided to stay back in the hospital while I went home to get some stuff for Eve.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy sunday y'all
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 4:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmm... No comments
Re: #my Life by Mczigx(m): 4:44am On Sep 30, 2014
almacherish: Hmmmm... No comments
comments n strike
Re: #my Life by lanreabbey(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: #my Life by charlala: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please where is the remaining part of the story Alma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.