Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260054 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by gurusmac4: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2014
@Solutiontipstar, pls give us sure picks for at leste for this weeks. we want to win like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by gurusmac4: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2014
The money that we make we can use it to subscribe
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tips for successful and smart live betting

Live betting is one of the most lucrative and entertaining offerings of the online sports betting industry. Also known as in-play betting, it allows players to enjoy the punting action while the match or game is in progress. In other words, you can bet on games that are being played as you watch the match.
One of the biggest advantages of live betting is that players can bet on the results of the match at any time during the course of the match. Online sports betting sites keep altering the odds according to the gaming situation on the field. It is a fun and profitable type of football betting.

But Hey!! Before you bet:

Research Thoroughly

This is important not just in live betting, but also in all other types of online sports betting offered by online bookmakers. You should spend several hours researching about teams, coaches, previous match statistics, injuries, player profiles, and so on before matches are actually held. You should also take into consideration weather conditions as weather can have a major impact on a match.
Research helps you bet wisely, helping you understand details that even the best online bookmaker might have missed. Researching teams and players is a tough job, but very rewarding.
Punting is not for busy people; in other words, if you do not have the time to grab opportunities as and when they come, you better not do any live betting. You should remain alert for the slightest fluctuations in odds because online bookmakers keep modifying the odds according to the gaming situation on the field. Under these circumstances, you are going to miss something really lucrative if they get busy with something else and you are not available to grab the opportunity.

Watch the Match

Live betting is no fun if you are not watching the match you are betting on. In fact, as a live bettor, you should watch the match carefully for two major reasons:
 First, you can predict outcomes better if you are watching the match carefully and this will help you place lucrative bets.
 Second, you can analyze the odds presented by various online bookmakers better if you know exactly what is happening on the field.

Find Best Odds If You Have Betting Account With Different Bookmakers

The best odds are not always available at one’s favorite online bookmakers. Live betting is a relatively new entrant into the online sports betting world, but more and more online bookmakers are now offering live betting. Punters can, therefore, expect the competition to get intense soon, which means that they stand the chance of finding better odds if they shop around. It is time consuming, but the rewards are great for sure.

Concentrate on Live Betting

This live betting tip is meant for serious bettors who really want to make some money with live betting. Punters who watch movies while placing live bets cannot really hope to rake in profits. The best strategy is to stay alert for odd fluctuations, research, shop for odds, and so on. All this takes time and requires focus and attention. Professional bettors simply cannot afford to miss any important event in the match.

Get smart

Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
gurusmac4: @Solutiontipstar, pls give us sure picks for at leste for this weeks. we want to win like you.

Sir,,,,,,
Add me on whatsapp or BBM

Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Onedaysure(m): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Bro! You try jo! But i hate red card. Keep it up.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hi guys

Evening to you

If you have not downloaded my free football betting e-book, go to my site(check my profile picture for my site's name) and click on free download.

Enjoy
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Now Go to www.solutiontipster.com to download the Free e-book plus get access to my premium picks (not everyday o....lol). Look by the left hand side of the blog to see the download.

GO GET IT, YOU CAN ALWAYS GET BETTER.

Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7

Enjoy yourday
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Akabay(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
SolutionTipster:
Good question nwanne. I'll use myself for an instant. My best market is under 1.5 goals in first half. If I bet 100 times in a month, at least 90 of those bets will fall there. I don't use only one league, I use number of leagues. And lastly, my punting goes down to particular teams and the nature of their opponents behaviour when they play. Leagues and teams are known for certain characteristics. You study them, you find out. In premier league, Liverpool always scores in first half, Stoke city always goes through halftime with goals less than 2. It continues like that in many other leagues. Do your research well bro, there's money in the game. If not for spam suspicion, i would have given you a link to my site that displays the screenshot of all my bets in August so that you'll be motivated more. But you'll have to believe, do your research very well and master a market, or you let me teach you through my e-book.

And yeah, I bet only anytime I've a game I'm sure of, so I bet 3 or 4 times during the week and then up to 7 times during the weekends. I bet only on games I see no reason why it they will fail. Not that I don't lose, I lose but I win far more and my betting principle has a way of covering those loss and grants me some good profits at the end of each week and month for sure.
Hope I answered your questions?
me too following boss, pls send d link to: yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sir, click my profile, you will see my site's name on the profile picture

thanks
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
I think we shall learn about some bet types and thier meanings. E.g. Canadian, assian handicap, Trixie, Heinz etc. That will be from next lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hi guys.
Happy Sunday to you all.
How was Nigeria's match yesterday? Did you stake on them to win? Lolz....sorry.

Do not bet on cup match, I say do not bet on cup match, again, do not bet on cup match.

Matches that will give you winnings abound, step out and make your researches, learn things that work more. I can make you one of my colleagues if you can take the bold step.

Go get it, you can always get better.

Whatsapp - 2347034691458

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
For some people, betting is all about accumulation and single alone.

There is actually more to it than that. There are ways in which you can bet and if some of your selections lost, you'll still have some winnings to pocket in.

Tomorrow, I'll take time to explain one type of bet called "canadian26". It is one of those ways to bet like a business guy.

I'm already doing the write up. Check out this thread tomorrow.

GO GET IT, YOU CAN ALWAYS GET BETTER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Canadian: A Canadian (also known as a Super Yankee) consists of 26 bets involving 5 selections in different events. The bet includes 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four folds plus an accumulator. A minimum of 2 of your selections must be successful to get a return

Double: An accumulator which involves two selections. Both must be successful for the bet to win.

Trebles: A Treble consists of 1 bet involving 3 selections in different events. All must be successful for the bet to win.

Four Folds: A fourfold consists of 1 bet involving 4 selections in different events. All must be successful for the bet to win.

Back to Canadian.
This is a type of bet that offers the bettor an opportunity to go home with some winnings if some of his selections did not go well. This is good for those that normally goes for value bets. i.e, bets with high odds

Take for an instant, Mr. John picks 5 matches with odds respectively 2.20. He decided to do a business guy and lessen the risk, so he now chooses Canadian26 instead of the normal accumulator from the drop-down menu we see on our bet slip before we place our bet.

At the end, only 4 matches were able to go as he predicted. Mr. John would have lost all his money if he had played the bet as an accumulator but he has some winnings now because he played the bet as a canadian26 or Super Yankee depending on the bookie.

Some mathematics now, sorry if you and math are enemies….lol

Let the draw matches he selected be A, B, C, D, and E with their odds, say 2.20 respectively.
We have ten doubles - AB, AC, AD, AE, BC, BD, BE, CD, CE, DE.
We have ten trebles - ABC, ABD, ABE, ACD, ACE, ADE, BCD, BCE, BDE, CDE.
We have five four folds - ABCD, ABDE, ACDE, ABCE, BCDE.
An accumulator – ABCDE
Total of 26 bets, and he stakes N500, then N13,000 is deducted from his account.

So, one match, say A, failed to go well

Let’s calculate his winnings with the 4 won matches. Match B, C, D, and E.

From the doubles, he won with BC, BD, BE, CD, CE, DE. Odds are 2.20x2.20 equals to 4.84. So he won 500x4.84x6 from the doubles. Total of N14,520

From the trebles, he won with BCD, BCE, BDE, CDE. Odds are 2.20x2.20x2.20 equals to 10.65. So he won 500x10.65x4 from the trebles. Total of N21,296

From the four folds he won with BCDE. Odd of 2.20x2.20x2.20x2.20 equals 23.43. so he won 500x23.43 from the four folds. Total of N11,712.8

And no wins from the accumulator.

Total win is now N11,712.8 + N21,296 + N14,520 equals N47,528.8. He would have lost out if not that he thought business.

When next you want to bet, think business.

In July, I made an approximate gain of N208, 000, made N734,000 in August. In September, lost N59,000, was over pressured and it affected me. This month, I’m on good profits already, a guy from this thread demanded for my picks last Saturday and I gave him my all ten selections, they all won. I will like if he can comment below.

I don’t bet every day, my interest is neither betting everyday nor high odds, my interest is winning. Even when I lose, my betting plan minimizes the loss; gain is always way higher than loss. That is business.

Discipline your betting habits and devise a viable betting strategy. With Even 65% win rate, you are on profits.

No joy in seeing reds all the time in your bet slips. It is Time to think before going back to the field again.

You can learn and master the art of discipline and my betting strategy/plan directly from me through my eBook. You can add me on BBM, whatsapp or call me if you wish to have it, I'll give address to my site.

Getting it makes you my pal, we can even share picks until you master the trade because that when I will consider you serious….lol

GO GET IT, YOU CAN ALWAYS GET BETTER
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7

4 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by oshie(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
this thread is making sence
I have neva made a dime on betting,
off course i knew there were more to it i havnt got,
Bros I go contact u abeg.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Uzomary:
Canadian: A Canadian (also known as a Super Yankee) consists of 26 bets involving 5 selections in different events. The bet includes 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four folds plus an accumulator. A minimum of 2 of your selections must be successful to get a return

Double: An accumulator which involves two selections. Both must be successful for the bet to win.

Trebles: A Treble consists of 1 bet involving 3 selections in different events. All must be successful for the bet to win.

Four Folds: A fourfold consists of 1 bet involving 4 selections in different events. All must be successful for the bet to win.

Back to Canadian.
This is a type of bet that offers the bettor an opportunity to go home with some winnings if some of his selections did not go well. This is good for those that normally goes for value bets. i.e, bets with high odds

Take for an instant, Mr. John picks 5 matches with odds respectively 2.20. He decided to do a business guy and lessen the risk, so he now chooses Canadian26 instead of the normal accumulator from the drop-down menu we see on our bet slip before we place our bet.

At the end, only 4 matches were able to go as he predicted. Mr. John would have lost all his money if he had played the bet as an accumulator but he has some winnings now because he played the bet as a canadian26 or Super Yankee depending on the bookie.

Some mathematics now, sorry if you and math are enemies….lol

Let the draw matches he selected be A, B, C, D, and E with their odds, say 2.20 respectively.
We have ten doubles - AB, AC, AD, AE, BC, BD, BE, CD, CE, DE.
We have ten trebles - ABC, ABD, ABE, ACD, ACE, ADE, BCD, BCE, BDE, CDE.
We have five four folds - ABCD, ABDE, ACDE, ABCE, BCDE.
An accumulator – ABCDE
Total of 26 bets, and he stakes N500, then N13,000 is deducted from his account.

So, one match, say A, failed to go well

Let’s calculate his winnings with the 4 won matches. Match B, C, D, and E.

From the doubles, he won with BC, BD, BE, CD, CE, DE. Odds are 2.20x2.20 equals to 4.84. So he won 500x4.84x6 from the doubles. Total of N14,520

From the trebles, he won with BCD, BCE, BDE, CDE. Odds are 2.20x2.20x2.20 equals to 10.65. So he won 500x10.65x4 from the trebles. Total of N21,296

From the four folds he won with BCDE. Odd of 2.20x2.20x2.20x2.20 equals 23.43. so he won 500x23.43 from the four folds. Total of N11,712.8

And no wins from the accumulator.

Total win is now N11,712.8 + N21,296 + N14,520 equals N47,528.8. He would have lost out if not that he thought business.

When next you want to bet, think business.

In July, I made an approximate gain of N208, 000, made N734,000 in August. In September, lost N59,000, was over pressured and it affected me. This month, I’m on good profits already, a guy from this thread demanded for my picks last Saturday and I gave him my all ten selections, they all won. I will like if he can comment below.

I don’t bet every day, my interest is neither betting everyday nor high odds, my interest is winning. Even when I lose, my betting plan minimizes the loss; gain is always way higher than loss. That is business.

Discipline your betting habits and devise a viable betting strategy. With Even 65% win rate, you are on profits.

No joy in seeing reds all the time in your bet slips. It is Time to think before going back to the field again.

You can learn and master the art of discipline and my betting strategy/plan directly from me through my eBook. You can add me on BBM, whatsapp or call me if you wish to have it, I'll give address to my site.

Getting it makes you my pal, we can even share picks until you master the trade because that when I will consider you serious….lol

GO GET IT, YOU CAN ALWAYS GET BETTER
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7
i have 10k in my merrybet account. How do I turn it to 700k in 2months?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
i have 10k in my merrybet account. How do I turn it to 700k in 2months?

Hello Sir,

By betting with it you could.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wow, sat down and went through this topic from the beginning, though not so long but still very well written and intelligently laid out... Kudos
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
BAWSElady:
Wow, sat down and went through this topic from the beginning, though not so long but still very well written and intelligently laid out... Kudos

Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by yomade007(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Good job, I ll contact you.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sportbetcodes(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2014
How did your weekend bet go? for those who predicted with out platform, how was it. One week game uploaded already on our website. Monday 20 - Sunday 26. Nairabet match codes and odds. 1960bet match codes and odds. How to get it. go to www.sportbetcodes.com and click on all for the available bookmaker. Best of luck predicting
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Burnley Everton 1
Liverpool Hull 2
Manchester Utd. Chelsea 3
Southampton Stoke 4
Sunderland Arsenal 5
Swansea Leicester 6
Tottenham Newcastle 7
West Bromwich Crystal Palace 8
Birmingham Bournemouth 9
Bolton Brentford 10
Brighton Rotherham 11
Derby Wigan Athletic 12
Ipswich Huddersfield 13
Leeds Wolves 14
Middlesbrough Watford 15
Nottingham F. Blackburn 16
Reading Blackpool 17
Sheffield Wed. Norwich City 18
Barnsley Bristol City 19
Coventry Peterborough 20
Crewe Sheffield Utd. 21
Doncaster MK Dons 22
Gillingham Crawley 23
Oldham Bradford City 24
Port Vale Leyton Orient 25
Preston Fleetwood Town 26
Scunthorpe Notts County 27
Swindon Colchester 28
Walsall Chesterfield 29
Yeovil Rochdale 30
Wimbledon Tranmere 31
Cambridge United Hartlepool 32
Carlisle Oxford Utd 33
Luton Northampton 34
Morecambe Exeter City 35
Newport Co Accrington 36
Plymouth Cheltenham 37
Shrewsbury Portsmouth 38
Southend Bury 39
Stevenage Borough Burton Albion 40
Wycombe Dagenham & Redbridge 41
York City Mansfield 42
Aberdeen Motherwell 43
Dundee Hamilton 44
Inverness Dundee United 45
Partick Thistle St Johnstone 46
St Mirren Ross County 47
Falkirk Cowdenbeath 48
Hibernian Heart Of Midlothian 49
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sportbetcodes(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2014
Yesterday was not as smooth as it should be. You can help yourself to predict and stake wisely using www.spotbetcodes.com We have just updated this weeks games from Tuesday 21 - Sunday 26. U will see available bookmaker on the home page. I will update you as soon as we post for more bookmakers. Predict ans stake wisely. Not all odds should be staked high or low. www.sportbetcodes.coom
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hi guys!
Happy Champions league night. So many goals tonight. Wow. Hope you won?
Me?? I no near champions league. Nicked a double win from leagu1and2.
Might post a lesson tomorrow or next. Haven't got time to type.

See you in the bank.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sportbetcodes(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
More bookmakers updated. Matches up to sunday 26th now available for 90% of the bookmakers available, Nairabet, Surebet, 1960bet, bet9ja, Winners Golden Bet. www.sportbetcodes.com predict and stake wisely. predictions made easy
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sportbetcodes(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
More bookmakers updated. Matches up to sunday 26th now available for 90% of the bookmakers available, Nairabet, Surebet, 1960bet, bet9ja, Winners Golden Bet. www.sportbetcodes.com predict and stake wisely. predictions made easy
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hi guys

How’s your day moving?

If you are very watchful and is following my free tips on my blog, you’ll observe that in all the tips I post, I normally attach “banker” to one of them. And, if you’re following my performance closely, you’ll observe that it barely fails; only once in a while.

Now, let me go straight to the point.

I normally use those bankers to run my challenge bets; a N1,000 to N100,000 challenge. That is, I start betting with N1,000 and withdraws immediately the fund clocks N100,000. Then I start again.

I want to involve you. It is free for all. Go to http://solutiontipster..com/2014/10/join-my-free-challenge-bet-group.html to learn more about what I mean by challenge bet and how to join the group. FREE for all.

I'm off to watch ball. As a Liverpool fan, i hope we teach Madrid some footballing lessons this night...lol. If i hear..............

YNWA

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
So nobody here pitied Mr after I was whipped by real Madrid? There is ,,,.........
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by akinakinyele: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
God ooooooooooooooooooooo, Sorry ooooooooooooo,
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Julija12: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2014
I use the sport betting software from this page : http://sportbettingsoftware./ . It works , I earn on sports betting whit this software . i recommend it
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi guys

Long time.

Due to series of questions coming from guys concerning which bookie i recommend in Nigeria, i published this article on my blog and decided to extend it to this thread.

TOP SPORTS BETTING WEBSITES IN NIGERIA: compared

As an experienced punter who have touched several top bookies in the world especially in Nigereia; I feel it is important I write this article for the sake of my followers who have only little or no experience about which bookie is better and which to join.

When I started betting, it was only nairabet but now, there are several good bookies in Nigeria. The arrival of Top bookies like 1960bets, merrybet, stakersden and the host of them, has brought good options for us sports bettors here in Nigeria. They now offer

better betting options and markets that will increase the chances of winning bets more easily.

Betting online in nigeria has become very easy and fast, because these bookies have accepted the major master/visa cards with the top banks in nigeria. It is so easy to make deposit and withdrawals now. Bookies like 1960bets.ng offers instant withdrawals in their betting shops which are scattered around the country.

After accessing these bookies I have taken pains to compile the major bookies in Nigeria and also offer important comparisions/suggestions based on their services to customers.

These bookies are suitable for Nigeria sports lovers to bet on their favorite sports like; football, live soccer betting, tennis, baseball, handball, ice hockey, futsal, golf, darts, aussie rules etc. To grand it all; these bookmakers are now offering easy mobile betting experience, financial trading, virtual events like; virtual horse classic, virtual dog race, greyhounds, live sports centre, binary option, etc.

I will talk about three major bookies that I am over 100% sure that they are generally reliable when it comes to doing business with them.

NAIRABET

Any Nigerian punter who doesn’t have a Nairabet betting account is just starting yesterday…lols. Sorry, but that’s the truth. Nairabet has a host of events in different sports of one’s choice. You withdraw from your betting account once in a week provided you have some winnings there. You can fund your account through their agent office scattered all over the country or with your ATM card either in their website or at any ATM machine around you (contact me for guidance on how you can do that in case you have some difficulty). Your withdrawal takes a day or two to reflect in your bank account.

Is there any further thing you wanna confirm about their services? Use the comment box below to ask your question.

Go to https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate63935 to register a free account with them.

MERRYBET

Since my finding out and subsequently joining of Merrybet, I have seized to notice foreign bookmakers. I just like how they follow up the whole thing with their customers, nothing else. I will explain; they give 100% first deposit bonus to new members of their site (e.g. if you sign up new and make a deposit of 20k, they will double it to 40k), they pay you within hours of placing a withdrawal request, they pay on weekends, call their customer care and your call gets picked, they have the best odd too and also give bonuses when you accumulate two matches and above. They also have all the sports events in Nairabet and 1960bet.

Go to https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate56957 to register a free account with them and claim your 100% first deposit bonus.

1960BET

They are good too and offer all the betting markets as in nairabet and merrybet. They also offer 100% initial deposit bonus for new members plus bonus when you accumulate up to two matches. Your withdrawal takes a day or two to land in your bank account but if their agent office is close to you, you can withdraw instantly from there.

Go to https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate330095 to register a free account with them and claim your free 100% first deposit bonus.

Feel free to ask any question using the comment box below.

Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.